Chapter 25
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

King turned his gaze to the chair opposite them as if he had prepared this beforehand. 

Gun turned to look at the chair he was staring at and walked towards it slowly. Why? 

His body was telling him to.

He sat down elegantly against it and stared at King who was staring straight at him. The chair was cushioned and comfortable the longer he sat on it.

“Is this what you want?” Gun asked him, daringly. He didn’t know where he got this courage from?

Was it because King was his boyfriend?

Or the sudden arrival of a stranger in his life?

King nodded his head slowly, “Show me how you do it?”

Gun smiled unconsciously, feeling embarrassed. Lifting his left hand, he slid it over his thigh to his manhood and took it in his hand. He stroked it as he looked into King’s eyes.

The more he did, the stronger his strokes became and hazy his body felt. His eyes closed as he took in the ministrations.

“Look at me,” King ordered.

His eyes fluttered open, and it felt intense staring into this man’s eyes that kept him in place.

Gun’s breathing became erratic. He felt the pre-cum along his length as he stroked and looked down.

Lifting his right hand, he rubbed the pre-cum between his fingers and moved his hand past his balls to his entrance.

King paid close attention to his movements.

Being with a man differed from a woman, and with Gun, there was no sexual attraction. Gun was someone who had forced himself into his life and he needed to understand this person. 

Gun gasped as his finger entered, eliciting a reaction from King.

King stared down at himself and to his disbelief, he had grown. Taking in a shuddering breath as he gazed back at Gun.

Gun was looking at the erection King had, and it gave him an idea. He slowly got up while he continued to stroke himself.

He knelt on the ground in front of him and undid King’s pants. Looking up at him, he said, “I’ve never given someone a blow job before, but I really want to try it with you. Can I?”

Staring into his eyes, King thought it over, then nodded his head. He stood up, pulling Gun up and placed him on the bed. Gun was confused at first and almost crawled back on the bed.

King took his pants and underwear off and stroked himself while he placed his hand on Gun’s cheek and moved his head back. “Open your mouth. I’ll show you.”

Gun swallowed and did as he asked. Opening his mouth, he looked at King not averting his gaze at all.

As King’s organ entered his mouth, Gun’s mouth felt full and an odd sensation occurred in his stomach. The deeper he slid in, the harder it was to take. He felt like gagging, but there was no way for it to escape.

Tears formed in his eyes and he grabbed King’s hips and pleaded with his gaze.

“Relax, I’m not going to hurt you,” King said.

Before he knew it, King was blocking his airway. Next, he thrust in and out of his mouth as he watched Gun take it all in.

‘Take it all,’ King thought. ‘Look at only me.’

Pulling out, he let Gun breathe.

Gun coughed and his throat was burning, “Ki, Kai.”

King switched positions with him and a trembling Gun was standing before him. Pulling Gun onto his knees on his lap, he looked into his eyes, saying, “Gun, look at me.”

When Gun’s gaze focussed on him, he pulled him closer, in for a kiss that went passionately quickly. He ran his hands down his back, to his cheeks and spread them. Two of his fingers slipped in and he started fingering him.

Gun was moaning into his mouth, making him harder. Gun pulled away and hung over his shoulder as he took in deep breaths.

Bring him closer, he lined himself up and slowly entered Gun.

Gun gripped his hair and pulled at it as he panicked, screaming escaped his mouth even though he was trying to tell him to stop and as if King heard him, he stopped his advance.

Running his hand up Gun’s spine, he stopped by his neck and gripped him. Pulling him back so that they were looking at each other, he said, “Remember this, you look at me only. You belong to me and no one else.”

Gun nodded his head, frightened, and he felt weak in his thighs. He could feel that he was slipping down on the organ and King wasn’t holding on to him enough.

“K, Kai, enough. It hurts, please take it out,” Gun begged.

King looked between them and swallowed. He looked back at Gun and slowly turned on his knees, placing Gun on the bed.

Hovering above him, he said, “Sorry, but just for a bit.”

“Huh?”

He took off his shirt and spread Gun’s legs.

He knew how it felt to be inside a man, but now, he wanted to feel how it felt to be inside Gun.

Gun’s entrance was locked around his swollen tip and it seemed to be stuck. He moved his hips forward slightly. 

“Kai,” Gun called his name.

He looked into his eyes, saying, “Quiet. I want to enjoy your body.”

“You’re hurting me,” he said.

King smirked. He leaned down and whispered, “That’s because you’re a fucking virgin. Did you forget?”

Gun grabbed his hair and pulled it. He didn’t like the smirk on his face. “You motherfucker, do you want to die?”

King kissed him on the lips. “I’m liking you more by the day.”

Gun hit him on the chest, “Did you realise that now only? I’m quite loveable, you motherfucker.”

King stuck his tongue in his mouth and thrusted in and out of him slowly.

The sweat piled up between them, their hair became slick and although King wanted to enter all the way into Gun’s slick channel, he remained sane, savouring the beauty beneath him before he turned Gun into a monster like him.

*

Standing with his back facing the mirror. He bent over slightly and spread his cheeks, looking at the damage done to his entrance.

The more he pulled it apart, the wider it got. Pulling his face, he thought, ‘That motherfucker, he said he wouldn’t have sex with me.’

Frowning as he let his cheeks go, he thought, ‘But we didn’t go all the way like they do in porn.’

King walked up to him as he was in his thoughts and slapped him on his butt.

Gun gasped, glaring at him, “What do you want now, motherfucker?”

King smirked. He wrapped his arm around his waist and placed a kiss on his lips. Looking down at him, he said, “Is that what you’re going to call me from now on, darling?”

Gun hit his chest, “Of course, and what darling is this? Did I give you permission to call me darling?”

He squeezed Gun’s cheeks. “Want to do it again? I want to hold you naked again.”

Gun opened his mouth to say something but the vibration from his phone on the table interrupted them.

King groaned and let him go. 

Gun walked up to it and saw that it was a message. He was going to ignore it, but then he recognised the number that wasn’t saved to his phone. Opening it, he read: That wasn’t nice. Getting rid of all the gifts I bought for you.

His body started trembling. He turned to King, who was busy on the phone too. Looking at King he said, “I, I, Kai?”

King looked up at him confused. He saw the worry in Gun’s eyes and walked up to him. Taking the phone, he read it and smiled.

Cupping Gun’s cheeks, he said, “Don’t worry, darling, do you know who this motherfucker is?”

1