Chapter 26
20 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lake walked into his house with a sigh. Shutting the door, he took off his shoes and his jacket and put them away. 

Heading towards the kitchen, he switched on the lights and started cooking dinner for himself. It took sometime, but he was done and went to eat by the table.

After checking his phone and finishing up dinner. He had a bath and returned to his room but caught the foggiest fright of his life when he switched on the lights in his room.

Lake dropped to the floor in horror as he stared at King, who was sitting on his bed.

“Pre, pre, President Kai?” He uttered.

King stood up and walked up to him. He helped him off the floor and to the bed and asked as he sat him down, “Why do you think I’m here?”

Lake was frightened. He knew very well who President Kai was. His eyes started tearing up, knowing why Kai was here and it wasn’t a surprise that he found him.

“Where is the phone you text him with?” King asked.

Lake shook his head, “I, I, I don’t have it.”

Placing his hands in his pocket, he asked, “If you don’t have it, then where is it?”

He looked up at King, but the moment their eyes met, he almost messed himself. He quickly looked down as he started trembling.

“Should I ask you again?” King said in a threatening tone.

Lake shook his head quickly, saying, “No, no. Uhm… it’s with my boss.”

“So you aren’t the one harassing my boy?” He asked.

Lake shook his head. “I only do what is asked of me, sir.”

King scoffed, “Your boss.”

*

King looked at the office door as it opened and saw Gun standing there. Raising a brow, he said, “Come in.”

“I would, even if you didn’t tell me too,” Gun said, closing the door behind him and locking it. 

They were at Kai Technologies limited and he didn’t think he would see Gun here. Gossip has been circulating around the company about Gun.

“What do I owe the pleasure of seeing you here? You usually go to the club,” he asked, moving everything out of the way.

Gun sighed as he walked over to the desk. He waited for King to finish tidying up, then climbed on him and kissed him. Their kiss turned passionate quick and King was the one who pulled away.

Looking at Gun, he asked, “What has gotten into you?”

Gun blushed, saying as he looked away, “I missed you.”

King raised a brow. “If you miss me, why are you rubbing my dick?”

Gun smiled and got onto his knees. Undoing the pants, he said as he looked up at King, “I lied. I want this.”

King adjusted his position in the chair and shuddered as Gun swallowed him.

He hadn’t been sexually active in recent months because he was serious about Gun. He surprised himself too because usually he’d just do what he wants.

Gun suddenly stopped and asked, “Why don’t you moan?”

King had gotten so into it and to suddenly just stop? He looked down at him, confused, and asked, “What?”

“Moan? When you were doing what you wanted, I moaned. Even in porn, the guys moan, but you don’t.” He explained, unimpressed.

King’s mind had to clear first before he could respond. Nodding his head, he said, “I’ll think about it.”

Gun pouted, then got back to what he was doing. It had been a few days since they were messing with each other and yesterday; he thought he was hungry and as much as he ate, nothing satisfied him. Last night he had a dream of King ejaculating all over his face and instead of going to university today, he came here to get what he wanted.

King sat forward and held Gun’s head. He started thrusting faster and deeper into his mouth as he felt himself near his climax.

Gun still wasn’t used to this and he could feel that his throat was being stretched.

King grunted and came down his throat and it was exactly what Gun wanted but…

There was too much coming out.

*

Coming from the toilet in his office, King looked at Gun that was spacing out on the couch and chuckled.

He sat down by his head and picked it up for him to lie with his head on his lap.

Looking down at him, he asked, “So you skipped class to get dick?”

“Don’t say it like that, but yes,” Gun said with a sigh.

“You can’t be reckless like this,” King said.

Looking at him, Gun asked, “What do you mean?”

“Wasting your time here. You have your duties, darling,” he said.

Gun sat up and asked, “Do you know what it’s like to like you? I want to see you every day.”

King shook his head, “I didn’t say yes to dating you just for you to fuck up your life.”

Gun raised a brow. “It’s my life.”

King stood up and put his hands in his pocket. Looking down at him, he said, “You need to be serious about life. I’m not rich because I didn’t work. Kai Technologies is something I worked my ass off to get and because I wanted to make something for myself and not just rely on what was handed to me, I became a successful entrepreneur. You won’t get anywhere in life relying on someone else and my money.”

Gun stood up and smacked him across his face. “Don’t be an asshole Kai, I’m not with you for your money and forgive me for wanting to be with you. Maybe we should just stop this shit, since you don’t want me around you.”

As he pushed past King, King grabbed him by the arm, saying, “I didn’t say that.”

“No, you did. I’m not one of your fucking employees who needs to rely on you. And I don’t need anyone telling me what to do with my life. If I wanna fuck it up, I will. I’m a fucking straight-A student. No one’s going to complain if I miss a few classes.”

He yanked his arm away and forced himself not to punch or slap King. He bit his lip, silencing himself, and gave King one last look, noticing the odd expression on his face, then left.

Tony wheeled into the office and looked at King. He saw his stunned expression and asked, “What did you do?”

King raised a brow and said, “I think I’ve just been dumped.”

“No way,” Tony scoffed, then saw the serious expression on his face. He frowned and asked, “Are you serious?”

2