Chapter 28
17 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 2 - We've reached the next phase of the story.

Gun drummed his fingers against the table as he took notes. Anyone could tell that he wasn’t concentrating. His mind was elsewhere, but his dominant hand was doing its work.

“Gun, can you lend me a pencil?” Another student asked him.

Returning from his thoughts, Gun looked beside him at the boy and raised a brow. “Big, when are you bringing your own stationery to class? Every day you’re lending something. Have I ever asked you for something?”

The hairs on the back of Big’s neck stood up. Holding his hands up for defence, he said, “Yes! You asked me to buy you lunch the other day.”

Gun sighed. Taking out the pencil, he handed it to him and said, “You’re very lucky.”

Another boy leaned over his chair behind Gun and snatched the pencil before Big could take it.

Big and Gun turned to him and Gun was amused.

“Oi Shoot! I asked for the pencil,” Big complained.

“No one told you to be slow and I need it too,” Shoot asked. He looked at Gun and winked. “You don’t mind, do you?”

Gun shook his head, smiling. He took out another from his pencil case and said as he handed it to Big, “Enough, here. Don’t make a noise. I already have a headache.”

Gun took out his phone and when he unlocked it, Big and Shoot saw his wallpaper, which was a picture of King.

Big saw it and asked, “Isn’t that Kai Wongratch?”

Gun caught a fright and turned to him. Big didn’t seem suspicious and was waiting for an answer. Gun nodded his head, “Mn, you know him?”

Big nodded his head. “Mn, I’m planning to apply for an internship at Kai Technologies for my final mark next year.”

“Oh,” Gun nodded his head and looked back at his phone. 

“But why do you have him as your wallpaper?” He asked.

“I’m a fan. I’m thinking of doing my final mark there too,” he lied.

“Mn,” Big hummed and got back to his work.

Shoot moved closer to them and said, “Guys, listen here. I heard rumours that Kai Technologies is just a front and that he is the boss of a major underground syndicate. I also heard that some students in the school work for him.”

Gun turned around and looked at him. “What do you mean?”

Shoot shook his head, “Let’s talk later, the lecturer is coming around.”

Gun looked ahead, and luckily, he was already finished. He placed his phone away and turned back to look at Shoot, who winked at him, then covered his head before he was hit on the head with a textbook. 

Gun chuckled and turned to the lecturer, asking, “Can I go to the toilet?”

She nodded her head, “Mn, and show me your notes. I want to compare them with the other students.”

Big looked at the lecturer, then at Gun and said under his breath, “Always, always Gun’s notes.”

Gun smirked and handed her his book, then left for the toilet.

*

Walking through the hallways, he went through his messages, and there was nothing. It was already a new week and yet King had said nothing to him. That day, he had gotten back into his car when Gun had woken him up from his horrible thoughts. 

Gun didn’t know why, but everything has been weird since then.

Not to mention that King was silent. 

Not answering his messages.

Not answering his calls.

He was yet to go to the company and to the club to visit him, but he didn’t want to impose on King.

Maybe there was a reason for him avoiding him.

“Gun?” Champ suddenly called.

Gun looked up from his phone at Champ, who was leaning against a wall.

Holding his hands together, he said, “Good morning, P’Champ.”

Champ smiled, sending a chill down Gun’s spine.

Champ walked up to him and took his hand in his. He looked at the nail art on his fingers that looked like tattoos and said, “Nice nails.”

“Thank you P’. Is there anything I can help you with?” He asked.

He hadn’t been in contact with Jane for sometime now and he should know that.

Champ nodded his head. “Come with me quickly. I want to show you something.”

Champ dragged him to a classroom that was empty and locked the door. It was a small classroom, used as a gathering room for smaller clubs and for five hours a day. It was empty and Champ knew that well.

Switching off the lights, he pushed Gun against the wall, cornering him.

He could see Gun in the darkness. Running his fingertips over the right side of Gun’s face and behind his ears, moving his hair out of the way.

“What, what are you doing?” Gun asked as he felt things tense between them. This wasn’t normal. 

What was Champ doing?

Champ smiled gently as his fingers moved to Gun’s lips and traced them. 

Gun gulped nervously.

Champ moved closer and rubbed the tip of his nose against the side of Gun’s nose. His breath fanned past his nose and Gun could smell what he was eating before.

Champ’s hands moved down his waist, feeling up his body, something that he wanted to do for so long.

“P’Champ?” Gun whispered as his breath hitched.

“Don’t worry, I won’t do anything to you, you won’t like,” Champ said.

“What, what are you going to do?” Gun asked him.

He placed a kiss on Gun’s lips, then slowly got down onto his knees. He undid Gun’s pants and immediately Gun swat his hands away, saying, “What the hell are you doing?”

“Shu!” Champ hushed him. “We’ll get caught!”

“Caught doing what? I need to go back to class!” He said as he felt tears well in his eyes.

“You’re one of the top students Gun, do you think I don’t know that?” Champ asked as he yanked Gun’s pants down getting a full view of the black lace thong he was wearing. 

Rubbing his hands down Gun’s thighs, he said, “Fuck, you’re sexy.”

Gun froze, hearing his words. In his moment of thought, Champ took this opportunity and spun him around, pinning him to the wall.

He ran a finger up the string between his butt cheeks as he kneaded the left cheek with his free hand. His mouth salivated and without a second thought, he moved the fabric covering Gun’s entrance, then shoved his tongue inside the warm hole.

Gun’s mind blanked out as Champ expertly ministered him.

Gun was a mess but aware of his surroundings, keeping his moaning to himself. Now and then, he’d look behind him to see what Champ looked like and he was sure this man wasn’t at all interested in Jane, if he was, would he be doing this to him?

His hand was also busy pleasing his front, giving Gun a better experience than he had with King.

‘This needs to end quick,’ Gun thought. He didn’t know how long they were there but he wasn’t complaining, he just needed to get to class.

*

Gun walked into the classroom and was hit on the head with the book he handed to the lecturer.

“Next time, you’ll take someone with you,” she warned him.

He took his book back and went to sit by his desk slowly.

“Where were you?” Big asked him.

Gun shook his head. “My stomach was working.”

Shoot rubbed his stomach as it growled, “What are we eating for lunch today?”

Gun turned to him asking, “We? Since when is there a we?”

Big raised a brow. “You’re always alone since your friend ditched you for her boyfriend. Why don’t you just hang out with us?”

Side-eyeing him, Gun remained silent. There was a lot going through his mind and he didn’t want them to know about it.

Big patted him on the shoulder. “So it’s set, right? You’re joining us—after this damn class is over.”

“ARE YOU BOYS STILL TALKING!” The lecturer yelled giving them a fright.

Gun smiled, but he couldn’t get over what had just happened to him.

2