Chapter 30
17 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Champ moved up and hovered over Gun.

Staring up at him, Gun was flushed pink and smiled. He raised his hands and wiped Champ’s face, that was covered with spit and cum.

Champ pecked him on the lips, asking, “Are you hungry?”

Gun nodded his head, “And tired. I have to finish my assignment, too.”

“Why don’t you get started while I order us takeout?” He said.

Gun nodded his head and got off the bed once Champ moved. As he was leaving the room, Gun took out his books, then his phone buzzed. Looking at it, he saw it was a message from his secret admirer.

‘How are you doing? Are you happy with the new gifts I bought you?’

At first, he thought Champ was his secret admirer but a few days later, since they’ve been doing things behind Jane’s back, he realised Champ was just well off and couldn’t afford any of the high end things he was getting.

Now that he and Kai have been avoiding each other, he knew Kai had yet to find out who it was, but that was then and did he find him?

He had sent Troy many messages, but the man had just read them and hadn’t been answering his calls.

Sighing, he placed the phone away and took his textbooks out. Looking up, he saw a picture of Jane and Champ hugging in a frame and his heart skipped a beat.

‘I should end this,’ he thought.

Champ had just gotten off the phone and placed it down. He sat down in front of his laptop and waited for it to switch on. As he was waiting, his mind trailed off to Gun that was in his room working.

He had been dismissing Jane’s wishes to visit him, saying that he was busy preparing for exams and it has been two weeks already!

Two weeks with Gun.

The bell rang, gaining his attention. ‘Is the take out here so soon?’ He wondered as he made his way to the door.

Opening it, his heart dropped to his stomach. “Jane, what are you doing here?”

She crossed her arms over her chest, saying, “I wanted to see you. Am I not allowed?”

Jane pushed past him and looked around.

Champ closed the door and looked at her. He could see that she was looking for something out of the ordinary and if she just walked a little further, she would find it.

“I didn’t say you aren’t allowed,” he answered her.

Jane looked behind her at him, then scoffed and walked towards his room, saying, “I’m done not seeing you, Champ,” she said. She had grown suspicious of him because he was constantly asking about Gun and one of her new friends even put the thought of ‘What if he was interested in him?’ in her head. Especially since he has been constantly seen at the doughnut shop behind campus.

But Gun wouldn’t be interested in him.

But then again, she knew her boyfriend was bisexual. 

The door to his room was open and there were books lying on the floor and on the bed.

She looked around, confused, then went to the toilet to see if someone was there because there was no one under the bed or in the cupboard in his room.

She went back to the living room area and saw him standing at the door, accepting takeout.

As he closed the door, he turned around and saw her standing there but didn’t see Gun beside her and it even looked like she was upset.

“Did you find what you were looking for?” He asked her.

Jane pouted as tears welled in her eyes and said, “I need to tell you something.”

“What is it?” He asked, sounding annoyed.

Looking at him as he sat down and dug through the packet, she said, “I’m two months pregnant.”

*

Outside the window, Gun felt sick to his stomach. ‘When did they have sex?’

Looking down at his pedicured toes that kept him up from falling three floors down, he sighed, ‘I’m reduced to sneaking around. How did I get here?’

‘Oh right, I’m scared of Kai.’

Taking in a deep breath, he leapt up and dropped to the ground, then rolled over on the grass. He shook his legs out and laughed from the pain. Hugging his legs, he looked around and sighed. ‘I wouldn’t have been able to do that if I didn’t meet them.’

He put on his shoes, then stood up and fixed his backpack.

Gun made his way to the road, then looked around for a familiar car, but why couldn’t he see it today?

Down the street, Delta was sitting in a white car, not her usual that Gun knew. She was watching him and could see that he was aimlessly looking around.

A few minutes later, her phone rang, with his name flashing across the screen.

She ignored the phone call and a few seconds after the ringing stopped; she received a message from him saying that he wanted to go somewhere.

*

Troy had a smile on his face as he made it through a door. He saw Gun standing at the cubicle with earmuffs on and holding a gun. Behind him, Delta stood watching over him.

When she saw Troy, she bowed then left.

Troy stood there watching him and was impressed, but he could tell that Gun’s mind was somewhere else.

When he was done, and took the earmuffs off, Troy asked him, “You seem excited.”

A shiver went down Gun’s spine. He didn’t expect someone to talk because Delta was usually silent, but when did he arrive?

Gun took in a deep breath, then let it go. He turned around to face Troy and asked, “I just want to know something. Does Kai know what I have been up to recently?”

Troy nodded his head. “Yes, and he isn’t happy with it. I don’t know why he has been silent this whole time because from day one, it pissed him off. If I may say?”

Gun nodded his head, “He said you disgust him with your behaviour.”

2