Chapter 31
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I thought you wanted to have fun. You look miserable,” Daisy said.

Gun glanced at Daisy, then continued drink the glass of wine.

Daisy panicked. Gun was already on his fifth glass and although they barely went out but the past two times, Gun had just been drinking and he was worried.

“P’ you can go, I’ll get myself home,” he said.

“But you’re drunk,” she said.

Gun smiled, “It’s alright, I’ll call my brother when I’m done.”

She sighed and nodded her head. She got up and looked at him for one last time. “I’m sure you can solve whatever you are going through. Drinking won’t help you.”

After Daisy left, Gun ordered another bottle of wine and drank it. His head felt fuzzy and as the glass in his hand almost dropped, a man that had been watching him caught it and stopped him from tipping over.

“Are you alright?” The man asked.

Gun looked at the man and was confused. He yanked his arm as the man sat down and asked, “What do you want?”

The man shook his head. “You don’t look too happy to see me.”

“Why are you here?” Gun asked him as he moved back.

“I’ve been watching you. Every Friday you come to the club to drink yourself drunk, then call your brother to take you home,” he explained.

Shivers went through Gun’s body, “Should you be here, minister?”

Minister Arthit smirked. “No, I was supposed to be in a meeting with the health minister, but I came all the way out here to make sure you were okay.”

“Why?” Gun asked.

“I think you already know the answer to that,” he said.

Gun sighed, “And you’re here just to make sure that I am okay?”

He nodded his head. “Yes. I really like you, Gun, and seeing you like this saddens me.”

Gun smirked. ‘If only that was the truth.’

“So Minister, what is it that is really on your mind because on the night that we met, you had that same lecherous look in your eyes that you have now,” Gun said.

“Lecherous?” He repeated and thought about it. Looking at Gun, he said, “I don’t think I am. But wanting to be with you isn’t such a bad thing now? Is it?”

Gun shook his head, “No, but you do know that I am with King, right?”

Minister Arthit was surprised. “You know about his identity?”

Gun nodded his head slowly and said, “The only reason you showed up in front of me is because he isn’t around, right?”

He watched his expression change, then moved closer to him and pulled the hairs of his beard. Seductively gazing into his eyes, he said, “Even if you are a coward, I must thank you for what you gave to me.”

He leaned in and placed a kiss on his lips as he gazed into Minister Arthit’s eyes. 

Although the thought made him want to puke, he forced his tongue into the older man’s mouth and did to him what he enjoyed doing with King.

Minister Arthit was falling prey to Gun’s advances, something he told himself he wouldn’t do.

Gun straddled him and was soon moving his hips against the minister’s manhood, hardening him as they were captivated in a tongue locking kiss.

The man sent to monitor Gun was watching them with keen eyes, taking in every detail so that he could report the incident to his boss.

“Wait, wait, wait, it feels like you’re about to take my clothes off,” Minister Arthit said.

Gun looked at him, annoyed. He had sobered up, but the man he was kissing wasn’t who he wanted, but he couldn’t reveal it. 

Getting up, he looked down at him, saying, “I know you have a place nearby or you wouldn’t have come out all the way just to see me. I’m horny and it’s all your fault.”

Cupping his face, he asked, “And how will you fix this?”

Minister Arthit’s eyes widened, and a smirk soon formed.

*

Minister Arthit picked Gun up when they got to the door. Gun looked at him, confused. “What are you doing?”

He didn’t answer and opened the door. Walking in, he shut the door with his foot and carried him to the bedroom.

Throwing him on the bed, he looked down at Gun as he took off his tie, then jacket and said, “I’m going to take responsibility for what I did.”

Gun smirked up at him while his heart sat in his throat. This was bad. How would he get out of this now when this man looked like he wanted to devour him?

Narrowing his eyes, he got onto his knees and crawled over to him. Gazing into his eyes, he pulled him by the shirt and said, “I don’t think you understand the position you are in, Minister Arthit.”

“I don’t?” Arthit stopped his movements and raised a brow as he looked at him.

Smirking Gun climbed off the bed and turned them around. He pushed the minister down and started undressing. Climbing on top of him stark naked, he said, “Now, Minister, I’ll have my way with you and there is nothing you can say or do about it.”

Fifteen minutes later….

With his hands in his pockets, King stared at the door expressionlessly. Troy came from behind him and punched in the code that instantly opened the door.

As they stepped in, they could hear Gun moaning at the top of his lungs, the type of moaning that they did not hear when Gun and King were together and neither did it sound fake or exaggerated.

They made their way to the master bedroom, and the door was opened. When he walked in, he saw Gun sitting on Arthit’s face with his head dropped back and his mouth open.

Gun heard the footsteps stop and when he brought his head forward, he was frightened to his core. King was standing right in front of him and he was not happy about the scene he was seeing. As much as he pretended not to not care that King was before him, the words that Troy said to him and the look on his face made him feel ashamed BUT…

Would he really let King get the better of him?

Seeing that, Gun closed his eyes again and went back to enjoying himself, pissed King off. He reached his hand out and grabbed Gun by the neck and yanked him off of the minister.

Minister Arthit caught a fright and when he saw it was King, his eyes widened, he quickly scrambled off the bed and got onto his knees and looked at King who was glaring at Gun that was glaring back at him while he held King’s wrist that kept him in place.

The longer they stared at each other, the more they realised they missed one another and the anger that had been building up slowly disappeared.

King let go of Gun and asked, “Is this how it’s going to be when you aren’t happy with me?”

“Why did you have to act like that?” Gun asked instead.

They stared at each other, and the never-ending questions and curiosity disappeared. Gun’s eyes grew watery, and he looked away, saying, “Let me get dressed.”

King let him go and waited for Gun to leave the room. He turned to minister Arthit and said, “Not only were you going behind my back sending shit to my boy, but you even approached him to take advantage of him?”

Minister Arthit shook his head quickly. “No, no, I wasn’t taking advantage of him.”

Anyone could tell that Gun had taken advantage of the minister and lured him into a trap.

King raised his hand and punched him across the face. As the minister was on the floor cupping his nose, he pushed him over and placed his right foot hard against his chest and said, “The compensation, do I have to ask you for it?”

Arthit’s eyes brightened. He nodded his head, “Yes, yes, just tell me how much.”

Looking down at him, King turned to Troy then looked back at him and said, “My right hand’s brother, I’ll send you the details later but he’ll need your support in the next election, then maybe, I’ll give you a discount on my products and services.”

*

“So that’s it huh?” Gun said unamused on the couch as he stared at King and Troy that walked out of the room.

King wiped his bottom lip, asking, “What?”

“You used me,” he said.

Scoffing, he said, “Get your ass up, you’re going home.”

Walking past him, Gun said, “From now on, I want nothing to do with you.”

“As if I’ll let you whore around again,” he mumbled, thinking Gun didn’t hear him.

0