Chapter 32
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The car ride was silent. Troy was sitting beside Gun while King drove the car. He never liked driving because he always needed to rest, but he wasn’t interested in sharing the back seat with his boy.

Gun had tears rolling down his cheeks. Where they came from? They came from his heart, but he would not let King get the better of him.

‘I’ve come so far, drowned in this man’s presence, that I don’t know what to do.’

‘I would have never done this if it weren’t for him.’

‘I didn’t even ask for all of this, but here I am. This confidence, to do all these things… these disgusting things…’

Turning away from the window, Gun looked at King’s side profile, then back outside, thinking, ‘We’ve already passed the way back home. Where is he taking me?’

Closing his eyes, his thoughts ran deeper and his mind went blank. He wiped his tears away and cleaned his nose with the handkerchief Troy handed him earlier on.

Troy turned to him and recalled the last conversation he had with Gun and aligned it with the conversation he had with King, this couple. He could tell that in the future, things were going to be hard.

Staring at Gun, he couldn’t imagine how he was going to fight King’s ego.

The car came to a stop and Troy got out. He looked at Gun one last time who was asleep, then turned to King and said, “Be easy on him. You know, he only did all of this to get your attention. Gun knows you better than I thought I knew you.”

King side eyed him, asking, “Aren’t you leaving?”

Troy chuckled and closed the door. He watched as the car drove off, then shook his head. Turning around, he looked at the skyscraper that disappeared into the night sky and smirked. Loosening his tie, he thought, ‘Well, enough of them. It’s time for me to have fun.’

Stopping in front of a door, he knocked twice. The door swung open and his eyes brightened. Before him stood his boyfriend of three years, Tanawat Channarong or known by his nickname Lovely.

He loved to dress up and people would call him a lady boy, a label he was proud of.

“Baby!” Lovely screeched and jumped on top of Troy. Catching him, Troy walked in and closed the door behind him. They locked lips intensely that turned them on and, with the unfortunate circumstances of their lives, their relationship was long distance.

Troy climbed off of Lovely, exhausted, but didn’t pull out. He hugged him and placed a kiss on his forehead. Cuddling closer against his chest, Lovely asked in his horse voice, “You must’ve missed me so much.”

Troy chuckled, “I did, can’t I?”

Lovely pinched his side. “I didn’t say so.”

Troy sighed and said, “I’m getting older each day, and I wish we could spend our days together. This once a week bullshit needs to stop.”

Lovely turned them over with him on top of Troy sliding down on his length. He moaned, then shuddered as he felt Troy harden inside him. Staring down at him, he said, “I know it’s hard, but what choice do we have? My family doesn’t even know that I’m gay and you? You said it yourself that you don’t want me involved in your dangerous lifestyle.”

Gliding his hands down his side, Troy asked him, “Why haven’t you told them yet? Am I going to be your thousand year secret? What if I wanted to marry you? Would you say no just because your family doesn’t know?”

Lovely sighed. He climbed off of Troy and sat on the edge of the bed. He turned to him and said, “Not only do I have to tell them I enjoy taking dick up my ass, but I have to tell them my boyfriend is working under the tycoon of Thailand? The very person they despise because they can’t even get information on him?”

Troy sat up against the headboard with a sigh and said, “That is who I am. Are you going to make up another story?”

Lovely was part of the Channarong Clan, one of the ten clans ruling Thailand behind the scenes and their biggest threat was KING. 

There was so much that Gun didn’t know and if he knew he was going to fight against these people one day…

Lovely stood up and paced around the room naked. He stopped after a moment and glared at Troy, saying, “I am the heir to the Channarong clan, you know that. Why are you making things difficult for me?”

“You are making things difficult for yourself, baby,” Troy said listlessly.

Lovely felt offended. Troy’s eyes closed telling him he wasn’t in the mood for this, but Lovely had to get answers out of him, otherwise he wouldn’t sleep tonight. Climbing onto the bed, he said, “Troy, listen to me. One day I will tell them, but not now. They will cut me off if I were to come out to them at such a critical time.”

Troy opened his eyes and Lovely could see that he wasn’t happy. Troy turned them over, ignoring his words, and dived into their next round, making Lovely forget about everything.

*

King carried Gun into his private home and placed him on the bed. The maid walked over with an IV bag on a tray and stood beside the bed. King glanced at her, then down at Gun and took off his shirt. He cleaned his arm with alcohol wipes, then attached the needle to the tube and the tube to the bag.

He stuck the needle into a vein, snapping Gun out of his sleep. Gun looked at his arm and asked, “What, what are you doing?”

King just looked at him, not wanting to speak a word. He didn’t have the right words to say to him and if he did; he felt he would say something terrible.

He pushed Gun back down on the bed and said, “It’s nothing, you just look like you are lacking vitamins.”

Gun didn’t believe him, he knew too much and King?

“You better not be drugging me,” Gun said, trying to snatch the needle out of his arm.

King grabbed him by the jaw, shoving him into the sheets and said, “You better lay the fuck still. Did I say you must infect your body with shit from other people? Huh? Who told you to whore around just to get my attention?”

Gun looked at him, confused. What infection did he get he didn’t know about? What was happening and why was King so angry?

The maid handed him two sets of handcuffs, and soon Gun was cuffed to the bed.

King looked at him and saw that gun, although he had a lot to say, he was silent and thinking very hard.

Staring at King Gun wanted to cry. Could he have caught something from the minister or from Champ? But why did King know when he knew nothing?

Lack of experience?

King glanced at the bag and narrowed his eyes. There was no such thing, but he needed to get Gun under his control and this was one way.

“Go to sleep. I’ll see you in the morning. Troy already contacted your family and told them you were with me.”

1