Chapter 34
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gun turned to him, saying, “You should figure out what you want out of life first before you decide to make commitments. Yes, Kai and I have been fighting, but at least I know I want his dick. I was just using you to get back at him and he knew about us before I could even tell him and now look, I’m the one who is hurting because I was stupid enough to fall for another man’s tricks.”

“So that’s it, huh?” Champ asked.

Gun stood up, frustrated, “What do you want me to say, huh?”

Champ stood up and tucked his hands into his pockets. Looking at Gun, he said, “Nothing. It was nice knowing you.”

Gun was taken aback. How could he just not give a shit like that?

Gun felt like punching something when he left. It was one asshole after the other.

“Baby boy?” King called, giving Gun a fright.

As he turned around to look at him, King smiled down at him. Gun didn’t know where to look. This man was handsome as ever and he had this hold on him.

Gun walked up the steps and rushed into his arms. 

King chuckled and sighed into Gun’s hair. It had been a long time since he held him and the last time they saw one another; it was on bad terms.

“I missed you so much,” Gun said.

“Mn, I know, I missed you too,” he said, sitting down on the steps, holding him.

Taking in his manly scent, Gun asked, “Why are you here and not inside?”

“Oh, my speech ended the moment you left. Besides, I’m not the only alumni here today. I need to give the others a chance to speak.”

Pouting as he stared at him, Gun said, “Kai, I know you’re King, but that’s about it. That story about your family, your sister and about you being adopted. Why didn’t you tell me?”

King flicked his nose asking, “Why didn’t you ask me?”

Sighing, Gun said, “My classes are done for the day. Want to get sushi?”

“I hate sushi but okay,” King grumbled as he stood them up. 

“I need to go say goodbye to my friends. I left my bags in the auditorium too,” Gun said, struggling out of his arms.

King let him go, making Gun fall to the floor. Gun took off his shoe and threw King with it, but it was caught and King walked away.

King looked back at him and winked, “Hurry and get your shit baby, I’ll be waiting in the car.”

*

“What do you want to ask me?” King asked as he shoved a piece of tuna sushi in his mouth.

Pointing the chopsticks at him, Gun said, “You said you don’t like sushi.”

“Just because I don’t like it doesn’t mean I won’t eat it,” he answered.

Gun hummed, “If you say so. But first I want to know… why are you just sitting there as if I didn’t leave you?”

King paused as he looked at Gun. Placing down the chopsticks, he said, “You leaving me never happened.”

“I told you to leave me alone,” Gun said as he sat back and placed the chopsticks down on the table.

King shook his head. “I don’t recall any of that.”

Slamming his hand down on the table, Gun said, “I made it very clear when you were at my house that I wanted nothing to do with you and you made it very clear that you weren’t going to come see me after that.”

“We were both being immature, and it’s time to let go of all of that. I want to be with you and you too. I know you want to be with me. Why else would you be happy to see me?” King said with a smirk.

Staring at him for a while, Gun didn’t know what to make of this. “I was so sure that you wanted nothing to do with me.”

“Why? Because you were whoring around?” King asked as he started eating. He could read everything off of Gun’s facial expression.

Gun nodded his head slowly as he fought back his tears.

Sighing, King said, “I know you did it to get my attention and with the minister… you helped my business benefit from getting involved with him, so I’ll let it all go.”

“But how can you?” Gun asked.

“Why not? I already cleaned your body and you’re too much of a sissy to get fucked by another,” King said.

Gun was shocked, but King’s way of speaking wasn’t right.

Staring at him, Gun wasn’t sure about this anymore. He wanted to be in a relationship with this man but King just let everything slide. What did it mean?

“So what are your intentions?” Gun asked.

Sitting back, King gazed at Gun profoundly. He had thought of many outcomes of this conversation and what they would do, how he should react and so forth since he had been receiving relationship counselling, but the mere fact that Gun let another man touch him…

Raising a brow, he said, “Just behave yourself if you still want to be with me. Don’t do what is not expected of you. I can’t have just anyone at my side.”

*

Walking towards Gun, who was staring out of the window of the hotel they stayed in overnight. It was morning and King had no plans of letting his boy go. Wrapping his arms around Gun, he kissed him on the side of his neck and took in a deep whiff of his scent.

Gun smiled and leaned back against King. It was peaceful if he forgot about his troubles, but they would only get worse from here on out.

“It’s Saturday today. How about we stay in and rest? You can order whatever you want, just don’t make me leave the house,” King suggested as he sighed into Gun’s neck.

Gun’s smile widened, “That’s not a bad idea, but I need to go home to check if they fed my baby.”

King turned him around and continued their hug. “Must you go?”

Nodding, he answered, “Mn, but I’ll be back. I need to get him things for school, too. You could always come with us, but don’t think I’ll leave my responsibilities for you.”

After placing a kiss on Gun’s lips, he said, “I’d never. You’re free to go.”

Gun hummed and kissed King under his chin. Things were calm, too calm.

*

“Urgh! Why did you force me to come with you?” Moon complained as he adjusted the bags in his hands.

Gun looked back at him, saying, “Do you really expect me to carry those bags like that?”

Side-eyeing his brother, Moon remained silent. He only came with because he knew that Gun had money and wanted new things for himself too, something GUn was very aware of.

Smirking Gun said, “Let’s go buy you something for your labour.”

“I swear, it must be nice to be you,” Moon mumbled.

Gun left Moon and Sheng run around the sneaker store picking out shoes for them and their brothers. He was sitting on a chair with the shopping around his feet, going through his phone, when someone sat beside him.

He lifted his gaze to look at the person and smiled briefly. He looked to be around his father’s age.

The man smiled back at him, then Gun went back to looking through his phone.

The man glanced down at his phone and they both heard Sheng say with excitement, “Hia~ I like this one.”

As Gun looked over, the man beside him spoke, “So, you’re the one dating President Kai?”

Gun’s eyes snapped in his direction, and he stared at the man. He still wore a smile, but this time, it was wider and the look in his eyes told him he already knew the answer.

1