Chapter 35
11 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You must be mistaken,” Gun said.

The man shook his head with an amused smile, saying, “If so, then why did you react like that?”

Gun had to calm down. He folded his arms as he spoke. “How should I react, then? Just yesterday I had the pleasure of sitting in a lecture held by President Kai and now I’m being accused of having an affair with him?”

“I’m not accusing you, I’m just verifying facts,” the man said as he dug into his pocket. He pulled out a brown envelope and handed it respectfully to Gun.

Gun took it hesitantly, then looked at the man, who was calm. The man hinted that he should open the envelope and as he did; the man walked off, gaining Gun’s attention. 

Moon stopped beside his brother. He saw Gun speaking with the man and didn’t approach them. He wanted to make sure that nothing would happen to Gun, hence him keeping his distance.

“Who was that?” He asked.

Gun couldn’t answer him. His body started visibly shaking. He fumbled as he opened the envelope and the contents fell out.

As he bent down to pick up the pictures, he saw they were taken secretly and were of him and King back in Singapore. His heart started beating aggressively. When he was in Singapore, he didn’t meet up with President Kai but with King, Lord of the night.

Quickly gathering the pictures, he shoved them back into the envelope.

Moon raised a brow as he watched his brother. Gun was acting strange. What was wrong with those pictures?

*

Gun stormed into King’s office.

King looked at him calmly but could see the panic on his face. Placing the documents down, he gave Gun his full attention. “What happened? Didn’t you enjoy your time with your brothers?”

Gun couldn’t understand why this man was so calm. Shouldn’t he know why he was panicking? He always knew!

Walking over to him, he fell into his arms and started crying. King frowned immediately but didn’t speak. He hugged Gun and rubbed his back, waiting patiently until he calmed down.

It took him some time, but Gun had calmed down.

“What happened? Why are you like this?” King asked in a gentle tone.

Gun didn’t even know where to start. He had been hard-headed for a long time and forgot the dangers that come with dating a man like him.

Gun didn’t even know what King does and what made everyone fear him?

He sighed into his chest, taking in the oud scent from his cologne. “I don’t even know what to say to you.”

King made him sit up and face him. “So, why are you crying?”

“Because I’m scared,” Gun mumbled and burst into tears again.

Now King was worried. What could’ve happened that made his boy scared like this?

“When, when we were out shopping, this man, with a crazy look in his eyes, approached me and said he came to make sure that I was the one dating President Kai. He gave me theres photos,” Gun said and handed the envelope to him.

King opened it and as he scanned through the photos, then his blood started boiling. Putting them down, he looked at Gun with a smile, asking, “Did he scare you?”

Gun nodded his head. “I forgot people don’t like you.”

King scoffed, “They don’t like me?”

Gun raised a brow, “They do? Aren’t they scared of you?”

King laughed for a bit then said, “You’re right, they don’t like me because I’m years ahead of them and they’re scared of me because I’m someone that cannot be messed with easily.”

He tapped his finger on the picture saying, “And this, you were approached because they’d never think of coming up to me and threatening me with your existence.”

“So why me?” He asked.

King kissed him on the lips and smiled, “Because you’re my boy, why else? I’m sure he thinks you’re weak.”

“But I’m not weak,” Gun pouted.

Chuckling, King nodded, “You are! If you weren’t, you wouldn’t have cried first thing when you saw me.”

Gun punched his chest then climbed off of him. He walked over to the couch and threw himself on it. 

King smiled as he stared at him, then looked back at the pictures and said, “These are pretty good. You looked so sexy back in Singapore.”

“Am I not sexy now?” Gun mumbled.

King looked over at him. Gun looked lifeless right now, so sexiness was out of the question. Smirking, he said, “You look like a dead fish.”

“Kai~” He squealed on the couch and turned to look at him.

“What?” King asked innocently as he stared at the death glare.

“You’re mean for no reason? My heart has been sitting in my stomach since I met him and instead of comforting me, you’re talking shit!” Gun said.

King scoffed. “Go to Troy and tell him the details. I’ll deal with it. You know I always do.”

“Mn,” he nodded, but then a thought came to mind as he stared at King, ‘This is what Troy warned me about.’

2