Chapter 29
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Won Woo stopped with his feet on each side of Chang Min’s head. Looking down at him, he smirked. “I thought you weren’t supposed to leave the house. Aren’t you worried about what people might think when they see your stomach?”

Chang Min stared up at him and shook his head slowly with a sigh. Sitting up, he patted the space beside him, saying, “Can’t you see I’m wearing a big shirt?”

Won Woo nodded his head slowly and sat down behind him. He pulled Chang Min to lie against him, then cupped his face and gave him a well deserved kiss.

Chang Min melted in his arms and smirked as he looked at him. “You know I’m in a relationship, right?”

He nodded his head, mirroring the smirk, “I know, but I sure as hell know that you’re one gorgeous and tasty meal. If your man doesn’t want you, I don’t mind taking you from him.”

Chang Min chuckled and rubbed his hand against his cheek. He pulled him down and they locked lips. It went from passion to desperation, then hunger.”

“Mommy look,” a child said.

Their exchange came to a halt. Won Woo looked over and grinned at the women who had picked up her child and rushed off as she stared at them.

He looked back down at Chang Min and saw that he was staring up at the sky. Rubbing under his chin, he asked, “Don’t you want to go somewhere private and finish this off?”

He shook his head with a pout. Meeting his gaze, Chang Min said, “I just want to bathe in the sun today.”

He frowned. “Did something happen? I thought you called me out here to spend time together.”

Chang Min chuckled, “I called because I don’t know anyone else. I told you I was locked up for ten years.”

Won Woo groaned inwardly, “So, I’m all ears, what happened?”

“We had sex,” he said.

Won Woo stared down at him and it’s like he realised that it Chang Min was in a relationship. He looked at his stomach and reached for it. Rubbing it, he said, “I don’t know why I’m attracted to someone else’s boyfriend.”

Chuckling, Chang Min said, “Maybe it’s because you feel sorry for me?”

He shook his head. “No, I think it’s because I saved you from dying.”

Chang Min chuckled and looked at the sky. “He doesn’t remember me, but his body does. Everything just sounds like nonsense to him, especially when he hated me so much in the past. I love him, I do. I still do, even though the asshole doesn’t.”

Sighing, he sat up and turned to him. Looking at him as he crossed his legs, he said, “You know, there’s a chance that I die while giving birth.”

Frowning, he asked, “Why are you going through with it?”

“Because I love him and I want this child. If I die, I die, but if I live, I don’t know what I’m going to do. He remembers his exes and how things used to be but me and our baby—I feel like running away.”

“Can’t you go back to your parents?” Won Woo asked, worried as he saw the tears form.

He shook his head. “Do I want to? My father gave me to them, thinking I’d fall pregnant, but look now. I am pregnant. Should I really be going back to them?”

“Things are different now. They’ll understand.”

“What about me? I’m not the same anymore. I have my pride too and I—well, I don’t know.”

“Don’t you think you’re being stubborn, too?” He asked.

“Of course, but I don’t want to deal with my family or his. I wish could lift up into the clouds and just stay there with not a care in the world.”

“You mean die?”

Chang Min chuckled, shaking his head as he said, “No, more like living away from others.”

Won Woo Stared at him for a moment and said, “It looks like life is moving too fast for someone who just decided to explore life.”

He nodded his head, “More or less.”

Tilting his head to the side, Won Woo asked, “Want to have sex with me?”

Chang Min stared at him for a moment, then shook his head with a smile, “I’d love to, but not when I’m carrying my child.”

Won Woo chuckled, “It was worth the try.”

*

Won Woo and Chang Min were in a passionate tongue lock. His hands were all over Chang Min’s body, touching the right places, making him moan.

Chang Min pulled away from the kiss as he felt himself near his climax. He was out of breath and looking down between his legs.

He was straddling Won Woo in his home on the bed with only a shirt on. Won Woo was ministering him expertly and rough, unlike how passionate it was between him and Kyu Hyun.

‘I shouldn’t even be here,’ he thought as Kyu Hyun came to mind. 

Chang Min came as he released an exaggerated moan. Slipping his slick fingers to the back, he spread Chang Min’s cheeks and slipped his fingers in and started fingering him.

Chang Min was feeling it more lifting himself up on his knees. His moan got louder as he felt Won Woo’s fingers rub against a spot inside his core.

“Won Woo,” he called, feeling scared as he felt himself near his second climax.

He rolled his eyes and picked Chang Min up, moving his fingers deeper. Turning them around, he placed him on the bed. Looking down at him, he said, “Just shut up and enjoy. We’re both horny and I’m tired of playing Mr. Nice Guy.”

His fingers slipped out as he leaned down, kissing Chang Min dominantly as he slipped into his slick hole.

Chang Min’s eyes widened as their sloppy kissing came to a stop. He felt full as Won Woo made himself comfortable in a place only one man knew.

His breathing steadied as he watched Won Woo take off his shirt. Lowering his gaze, he looked down between them, but his vision was stopped by the bundle growing in his womb.

Won Woo grabbed him by the jaw as he pulled out of him and thrusted forward. “Eyes on me gorgeous, no thinking about anyone else when you’re with me.”

An hour went past and by the second hour, Chang Min was on Won Woo driving him as though he were in a car race gunning for the number one spot.

He had Won Woo’s toes curling and going crazy on the bed. While he enjoyed himself to the nines.

Won Woo shook his head, “Cha—Chang Min, I can’t come anymore.”

He pushed Won Woo back down, who tried to get up and pinned him down by the chest as he rocked his hips faster, bouncing up and down on his manhood. Staring down at him as the spit drooled out of his mouth while he moaned with pleasure.

*

Getting up as Won Woo’s limp manhood slipped out of him, he leaned back and dug most of the semen out, then climbed off the bed and walked to the mirror against the wall and looked at himself in the mirror.

Turning in a circle, he looked at his body and frowned at the bruises on his hips and his thighs.

Rubbing his stomach as he looked in the mirror, he thought, ‘I feel so much better.’

Letting out a sigh, he looked back at the bed and frowned. Walking to the bed, he looked at Won Woo, that looked like he was drained of his life. He chuckled, then went to wash up.

Returning to the room, he saw that the man who couldn’t wait to have him was still asleep, but at least now he looked like he wasn’t dying.

Picking up his phone, he saw a bunch of missed calls, but ignored them. Leaving the house, he made his way to a cafe and sat down to eat, texting Kyu Hyun: I’m at the Balam Cafe.

*

Arriving at the cafe, Kyu Hyun found him in the back, drinking a milkshake. A waitress walked past him coming from the table, leaving with a tray full of plates. 

He sat down opposite him and saw that Chang Min was staring out of the window. He looked out of the window too, but saw nothing important. Looking back at him, he saw something on his neck, then leaned over the table and grabbed his neck looking at it.

Realising what it was, he thought back to when they had sex yesterday and couldn’t recall seeing this mark.

Chang Min swat his hand away and looked at him. He could tell that he was confused and thinking hard about the mark on his neck.

“Why are you so far from home?” He asked.

“I came here to think.”

“So far? Couldn’t you do that nearby? What if something happened to you and the baby?”

Chang Min chuckled, “You used to say it’s ‘my child’ now you’re calling it, ‘the baby.’ Really, Kyu Hyun, how much longer will I have to suffer because of you?”

He stared at him with no answer. 

Sighing, he said, “I’ve made up my mind. I don’t need this in my life and I don’t need you and YOUR amnesia, too. I’m going back home and I want you to pack your things. It was nice while it lasted, but I’m not willing to deal with this and sacrifice myself and my child for you. If I’m going to die, I want to do it with peace of mind—so Mr Im, you’re free to become a whore again. I’m sure Ji Soo and Liu Sheng would love to toss around with you in bed again.”

1