Chapter 28
44 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chang Min and Won Woo were rolling around against the front door, making out. Won Woo could tell that Chang Min’s display was desperate, and it was hurting his lips.

Moving to the bed, he laid Chang Min down and as he hovered over him, he asked, “Are you sure about this?”

Chang Min shook his head. 

Nodding his head, Won Woo lowered to the ground and pulled his pants off. Looking at Chang Min through his legs, he smirked, saying, “Then how about I just eat you out while you enjoy yourself?”

Chang Min gasped as he arched his back. 

*

“Where are you coming from?” No Min asked as he hugged Chang Min.

Sighing, he asked, “What did you expect? For me to just sit around thinking about someone who hates me?”

No Min guided him to sit down and said apologetically, “Now you know that’s not true. He just has a slight case of amnesia. It’ll go away soon and we’ll be back to the way we were.”

He stared at him and shook his head, “You’re wrong, dad. The old Kyu Hyun is back, so we’re already back to where we were. Back to the past, where the man I love hates me. How am I going to raise my child with someone like that? I’m sure he won’t even accept our child. What if he goes back to being a man whore?”

No Min sighed. He had thought of this too and now to know that Chang Min was thinking the same worried him. Taking his hands in his, he said, “Don’t worry about it, okay?”

“How am I not going to worry, dad? Everything was going great. I shouldn’t have let him take me to the ferry.”

“No, no Chang Min. Look, just give it time, okay? He will come around,” he tried speaking sense.

Shaking his head, Chang Min let his tears fall and said, “I’m tired of trying, dad. You don’t know how it feels. I was so happy after being sad for so many years and to just have that happiness stripped from me like this, it’s too much. I don’t think I can handle the sadness again.”

*

A few days later…

Chang Min walked into the living room heading towards the kitchen and caught a fright seeing Kyu Hyun lying on the couch staring at him.

“Morning,” he grumbled, but received no response from the other.

As he made his way to the kitchen, Kyu Hyun couldn’t take his eyes off of him. There was this itching feeling whenever he saw Chang Min and he couldn’t place his thoughts on it.

Switching off the t.v, he got up and followed after Chang Min silently. It was past ten, and he was hungry. He should have made something for himself to eat since his mother wasn’t home, but something told him to wait for Chang Min. It was like a craving he had.

When he walked into the kitchen, Chang Min’s back was facing him. Staring at him, it felt like there was a force drawing him towards Chang Min, but he was fighting it, or at least that’s what he thought.

He found himself standing behind Chang Min, staring at his neck.

Chang Min stepped back, bumping into Kyu Hyun, who didn’t move and when he turned around and looked at him, Kyu Hyun had this strange look in his eyes.

“What is it?” He asked.

But he received no answer. Kyu Hyun lifted his hand and cupped his cheek, keeping his eyes on Chang Min’s lips.

Chang Min didn’t know what was happening, but he wasn’t going to let this opportunity slide. He leaned forward and pressed their lips together. It almost felt as though Kyu Hyun had missed out on something, and the familiar sensation he felt as he ran his fingertips over Chang Min’s skin confused him, but guided him as well.

Their kiss soon became passionate and almost as if it was natural, the two of them ended up on the bed entangled.

Kyu Hyun was enjoying himself so much that he had forgotten he hated Chang Min for ruining his life, but he snapped out of the clouds as he watched Chang Min bounce on his manhood. 

The bump on his stomach was so strange and as he rubbed his hands over it, the memory flashed before his eyes of how happy he was to find out that Chang Min was having his child.

He stopped Chang Min’s movements and asked bewildered, “Chang Min, are you pregnant?”

Staring down at him hazily, it took him a moment to register what he said. Moving Kyu Hyun’s hands from his hips, he took control as he said, “We’ll talk about it later.”

“What?” Kyu Hyun asked, but he couldn’t speak.

Chang Min was an expert at pleasing him by now, and he didn’t know it. He had his toes curling and his voice echoing songs he didn’t know.

“Fuck~” Kyu Hyun exclaimed as his body arched as he released into Chang Min, whose eyes rolled back as he came all over Kyu Hyun’s face.

Wiping his eyes, Kyu Hyun looked up at Chang Min and a flash memory of this scene appeared. Immediately, he flipped them over and started stroking himself inside Chang Min’s entrance, following what his mind recalled. 

Soon, he had Chang Min screaming in pleasure. Taking in every ounce of their intoxicating exchange, he could feel how dangerous this was, but—why was this so different from being with his exes?

“Don’t think of others,” Chang Min said as he brought himself up and kissed Kyu Hyun.

Kyu Hyun stared on as he continued his ministrations while enjoying the taste of Chang Min’s mouth.

‘Why have I missed out on this?’

‘Fuck, he feels so good.’

‘I want more.’

Soon their bodies were making sounds they loved.

*

Coming out of the shower, he stared at Chang Min, who was lying on the bed with his eyes closed and wiped his face.

“Are you asleep?” He asked.

Chang Min opened his eyes. He was exhausted and didn’t really want to talk about anything with this man who didn’t love him.

“What have I missed out on?” He questioned as he sat down on the bed and stared at the bump hidden underneath a silk sheet.

“Why don’t you ask me a question? I can’t read your mind,” Chang Min answered lazily.

Kyu Hyun nodded his head, but stood up and walked to the kitchen. He made something for them to eat without knowing it and when he returned to the room.

“It looks like your memory is broken, but your body still knows what to do,” Chang Min commented as he started eating.

“Explain your stomach,” he said, almost ordering him to speak.

“It’s in my genes. I can fall pregnant and you are the father. I might die giving birth, which we both want to terminate, but we both want to give it a try too,” he explained.

Kyu Hyun was utterly confused. “But how can you fall pregnant?”

“I’m an intersexual, born with both male and female genes. Outside, my male genes are dominant, but inside the female genes are. I don’t know what’s going to happen,” he said.

“So what the fuck is all of this?” He asked.

“This? I don’t know. You fucked up by fucking me when I was young and I didn’t know any of this, but this is why my dad forced your parents to take me. He didn’t want to have to deal with his son who could fall pregnant and he was so sure that I should’ve been carrying your child back then but yes, this is where we are and after ten years, I’m finally carrying your child. We were going to get the full story from them, but that should sum it up,” he said.

“How did I end up back with you?” He asked.

“I caught you with what’s his name again? You know, the guy that looks like a slut and used your money?” Chang Min said, pretending not to know as he continued eating.

Kyu Hyun stood to the side thinking hard about who it could be and, just as he thought he had almost forgotten him, he remembered, “Ji Soo?”

Chang Min glanced at him and nodded.

Rubbing his head, the feeling of guilt emerged. Even with all his misbehaving, he wanted to be the God in Chang Min’s eyes, and from the sound of it, Chang Min knew more than he should.

“Yun Ho is coming later. He can fill you in on the rest,” Chang Min said and went quiet. Kyu Hyun seemed like he had a lot going through his mind but he wasn’t in the mood for any of it.

1