Chapter 11
13 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

No Min knocked on a door and heard, “Come in.”

As he walked in, he smiled and asked, “How is your day going?”

Chang Min smiled wearily. “Fine, but I think my brain is tired of calculating.”

He nodded his head as he looked around. Sitting down on the chair, he said, “I’m glad you finally started working. I can’t trust others to manage my business’s finances.”

He nodded his head and handed No Mon a pile of files. “I’ve read over the documents. I think we can go through with constructing the park.”

No Min smirked. “Of course. I don’t do things that won’t benefit us. Shim Global with finance the park. They’ve been a partner for many years now and are looking to donate money. What better than financing a children’s play park?”

Chang Min nodded his head. He had read over most of the documentation on the construction company and there wasn’t anything sketchy.

“There is one thing that is out of place,” he said.

No Min seemed concerned. 

Seeing the look on his father-in-law’s face, he continued, “I went over the payments made in the past and there is one from ten years ago that doesn’t add up. There is money that just went missing. Is that maybe a fault in the system? Because I don’t think someone can just walk away with almost three million dollars.”

No Min frowned as he heard him.

Chang Min pulled out the book where it had the records and signatures of where the money went. Opening it to a page, he pointed it to the signature and asked, “Why did you sign out the money?”

No Min looked at the signature, then at the one beside it. His gaze flicked up to Chang Min and said as he pointed to the one beside his, “It’s the money I paid to your father.”

Chang Min was taken aback. He had almost forgotten that something like that had happened.

Sighing, he nodded his head and placed the book away, saying, “I must have caused you a lot of trouble.”

No Min nodded his head. “You did, but don’t worry about it. Things worked out in the end, didn’t it?”

He smiled timidly, saying, “But mother-in-law still hates me.”

“Argh, don’t worry about her. She’s just getting old,” he said to lighten the mood.

Chang Min shook his head. “It’s alright. Sometimes I wonder how things would be if I didn’t meet Kyu Hyun. Maybe you all would have been happy.”

“And I am certain that your father would have done the same to the other person,” he said.

Chang Min nodded his head. “I suspect so too.”

*

Chang Min knocked on the door of Kyu Hyun’s office and opened it when he didn’t hear an answer.

The curtains were closed so he couldn’t see him from outside.

Looking ahead at the desk, he saw Kyu Hyun asleep in his chair and he had a frown on his face. Smiling, he took off his shoes and jacket and tiptoed up to the desk.

Walking around it, he pushed the chair back and sat on the desk.

Chang Min sat staring at Kyu Hyun with a smile on his face. He didn’t expect him to look tired and innocent while he was asleep.

Climbing off the desk. He straddled Kyu Hyun without waking him up.

He fixed his head so that he wouldn’t be uncomfortable, then wrapped his arms around his neck and leaned against him.

He sighed, relieved that he didn’t wake up, then turned his head to look at his neck.

Kyu Hyun had a mole on the right side of his neck that would always peek out, no matter what clothes he had on. Only a polar neck and scarf could cover it.

Moving his head closer, he placed a kiss on the mole and smiled against his neck.

Kyu Hyun opened his eyes and looked around. He could see Chang Min’s back, then he saw his pair of shoes at the door.

A smile formed on his lips. Lifting his arms, he hugged Chang Min and fixed their positions. Chang Min was now almost lying on him as he leaned the chair back.

Chang Min was surprised, but snuggled closer. Smelling Kyu Hyun all over him felt so nice. There was even a slight hint of sweat to his cologne.

Closing his eyes, Kyu Hyun thought back to this morning.

He was so shocked when Chang Min was all dressed up looking handsome. His father didn’t even let him know he had hired Chang Min to be their financial advisor, but then again, Chang Min was perfect for the job as he studied finance management at university.

“How was your first day of work?” Kyu Hyun asked.

Chang Min shuddered hearing his voice. He tried to sit up, but Kyu Hyun held him down.

“It, it was fine,” he answered, feeling embarrassed. His plan was to hug this man while he was asleep, then disappear, just for five minutes.

Kyu Hyun sighed and made Chang Min sit up. As he gazed at him, he saw that Chang Min was flushed pink. Cupping his face, he brought him in for a kiss. 

Chang Min was stunned at first but melted against his lips and let Kyu Hyun take the lead.

Kyu Hyun’s tongue slipped into Chang Min’s mouth as he stared at him.

Chang Min had his eyes closed, accepting all the pleasure he got from the passion entering his body.

Kyu Hyun continued to stare. Usually he closed his eyes when he made out with someone, but he wanted to see every inch of Chang Min, to see what he missed.

Chang Min’s eyes suddenly snapped open, and he pushed away from Kyu Hyun.

Kyu Hyun looked at him surprised and wanted to ask why he did that, but saw that he was huffing.

He smirked asking, “Out of breath so soon?”

Chang Min nodded his head.

Holding Chang Min’s hands, he brought it up to his lips and kissed them. “Dad already told me you seemed miserable earlier on when he went to see you.”

Chang Min shook his head. “Not miserable. I just wanted to get to know what I was dealing with. The sooner the better. Tomorrow I’ll double check the books to see if they balance.”

Kyu Hyun nodded his head. “Mn, that asshole left us in the dirt.”

“Well, he is serving his time for stealing from your dad,” he said.

Kyu Hyun nodded his head. He looked at him asking, “And this? Why did you come into my office and disrupt me?”

Chang Min rolled his eyes. “You weren’t even sleeping.”

“And how would you know that?” He asked.

“Easy, your eyes were moving under your eyelids,” he said and tried to get off, but Kyu Hyun held him down.

“And where do you think you are going?” He asked.

“It’s kind of embarrassing to sit here like this,” he answered.

Kyu Hyun shook his head. He brought him back into an embrace, saying, “Get used to it. I enjoy holding you and kissing you.”

Chang Min blinked his eyes, wondering if he had heard him wrong. Blinking again, he sighed asking, “How is this happening? I thought you didn’t like me.”

“I know, and I am sorry. I want to make things right between us,” he said.

Chang Min shook his head. “You don’t have to.”

Pulling him up to face him, he said, “I know we had a rough beginning, but I will set things right. If you will give me a chance.”

Chang Min sighed. He climbed off of Kyu Hyun, who didn’t stop him this time.

Looking down at him, he said, “Give me time to think about it.”

2