Chapter 13
10 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ten years ago…

Chang Min looked at his friend, Do Hyun, and winked. “Of course. I don’t even know why you are asking.”

“I thought your parents wouldn’t let you go,” Do Hyun said as he shoved Chang Min against the wall. He stood beside him, then they both slid down it. It was Friday night, and they were outside the convenience store. 

Chang Min shook his head. “Na, they aren’t that bad. I’ve been home studying most of the holidays away.”

“You’re already clever,” Do Hyun complained as he thought about how his parents were. He hadn’t been focussing on his schoolwork so the nagging didn’t stop.

“I know, I just get bored, too. What time am I meeting you at your cousin’s place?” Chang Min asked.

“After eight,” he said with a yawn.

Chang Min looked at him and said, “I think you should go home and rest until then.”

Do Hyun stood up, then helped him. “Mn, you too.”

They went their separate ways. Arriving at home, Chang Min saw his siblings running around outside and smirked. “So much energy.”

They looked at him for a moment, then ran off again. He went inside yawning and went to lie on the bed. He set the time on his phone then went to lie on the bed thinking about what he should wear and before he knew it; he had fallen asleep.

Waking up five hours later, he was as fresh as water. 

Getting dressed in all white then leaving, looking gorgeous.

When he arrived at the party by taxi, the house was already chaotic. His heart was racing with excitement. He had never thought of going to a party, and today he was stepping out of his comfort zone.

Walking in through the door, he saw Do Hyun’s cousin Bo Mi, and she was waving at him to go over. He went over to give her a hug but she pulled him down on the couch to sit beside her and said, “Chang Min, these are my friends.”

She looked at them and said, “Here’s the cute boy I was telling you about. Do Hyun is the only ugly one.”

He chuckled and greeted everyone. 

Looking at Bo Mi he asked, “Where is Do Hyun?”

She shook her head. “I don’t know, and I couldn’t be bothered. Why don’t you go have fun without him? Just make sure you don’t take drinks from any of these strangers.”

He smiled knowingly and got up, going to the kitchen where the snacks and drinks were. The music was loud and bodies were moving around, including his.

He was underage, only sixteen, and there was alcohol all around him. Ignoring it, he shoved a few finger foods in his mouth, wondering why there were so many, then poured himself the juice that he found in the fridge.

From behind, Kyu Hyun was leaning against the wall, drinking a beer, when he walked in and watched as he danced about with not a care for anyone around him.

As he watched him drink the apple juice, he said, “That juice is for kids.”

Chang Min caught a fright when he heard his comment and turned around. He saw it was the guy who looked like he was leaving earlier on and said, “It’s too early to drink.”

“Oh wow,” Kyu Hyun chuckled and walked over to him. He looked at the snacks and shoved a meatball in his mouth and said, “We’re drinking, so there isn’t much room for all of this, such a waste.”

Chang Min nodded his not knowing what to say.

Kyu Hyun looked at him and held out his hand. “Im Kyu Hyun.”

Chang Min looked at his hand then looked at him and shook his it, “Lee Chang Min. You’re not from around here, right?”

“Mn, my best friend and I are here on vacation. His family is from this side,” he explained.

Chang Min nodded his head as he stood beside Kyu Hyun. They started eating the snacks and Kyu Hyun’s curiosity got the best of him as he asked, “What about you?”

“What about me? I’m still in school and if I go home drunk, my dad will throw me through the glass door,” he said.

Kyu Hyun chuckled. “It can’t be that bad.”

“It is,” Chang Min said as he looked at him.

Kyu Hyun chuckled and looked ahead at Yun Ho, who was making his way over. Yun Ho had his eyes on Chang Min and nodded his head in greeting.

He looked at Kyu Hyun and said, “She said we could use the rooms. Her parents aren’t around.”

Kyu Hyun nodded his head and asked, “Are you going so soon?”

Yun Ho smirked and winked at him. “I don’t see why not.”

Yun Ho walked off. Kyu Hyun looked at Chang Min, who was taking the soda out of the fridge. As he came up, he asked, “Wanna go sit outside? You can bring that with you.”

Chang Min nodded his head and grabbed his glass. Kyu Hyun took the tray with the snacks on it as well.

“Won’t they be pissed if we take all of it?” Chang Min asked behind him.

“I don’t give a shit,” he scoffed.

*

An hour later, Kyu Hyun was gazing at Chang Min, who was leaning against the railing.

Chang Min turned to him and asked, “What about you? When are you leaving?”

Kyu Hyun shook his head. “When my holiday is over.”

“Chang Min-ah!” Do Hyun screamed from the sliding door 

Chang Min caught a fright, then turned around and looked at his friend. “Now only? I’ve been here for so long.”

Do Hyun looked at Kyu Hyun then back at him saying, “Well, you aren’t lonely. Did I even need to come?”

Kyu Hyun noticed how Do Hyun was dressed. He had a skinny jean on with a top, flaring out which almost looked like a dress and the jacket he had on was pink with rainbows on it.

He looked at Chang Min as he was speaking to him and picked up on how clean his appearance was.

Do Hyun left, leaving Chang Min helpless. Kyu Hyun gazed at him asking, “Is that the friend you were talking about?”

“Mn,” he answered, and looked back up at the star in the sky.

“How about we go somewhere private?” Kyu Hyun asked as he placed his beer down.

Chang Min turned to him and stared up at him, confused. He gulped, seeing the look in Kyu Hyun’s eyes.

He placed his glass down and nodded his head. Kyu Hyun took him by his right hand and led him into the house. 

As Chang Min looked around, he saw that there were bodies everywhere, and they were all paired up. He frowned as he found this odd, but let Kyu Hyun take him back to a room.

Kyu Hyun pushed him down onto the bed and climbed on, straddling him. He cupped Chang Min’s face and kissed him, sucking his lips into his mouth.

Chang Min was stunned. His body was tingling all over, especially where their bodies touched.

Kyu Hyun came up for air and sat up. He took his jacket and shirt off and loosened his belt.

He tugged at Chang Min’s shirt, making him sit up, and pulled his shirt off.

Quickly covering himself, he said, “Wait, wait. I haven’t done this before.”

Kyu Hyun paused and looked at him. His blood was boiling with need, and he didn’t want to let go of Chang Min just yet.

“You are gay, right?” He asked.

Chang Min shook his head. He had been curious about male and male relationships because his uncle was gay, but he didn’t know if he would go that far.

Kyu Hyun kissed him on the lips then said, “I’ll be gentle.”

Chang Min let him take the lead and he enjoyed it. 

Kyu Hyun wasn’t someone who would take advantage of another, and if he was with a person, he’d make sure they at least came twice and put his own desires last.

Chang Min was blown away to cloud nine from his first time sharing his body with someone.

2