Chapter 16
12 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kyu Hyun arrived at the club. Yun Ho asked him to meet up with him seeing that Kyu Hyun has been spending his time at home.

They hugged after he entered the room. “I’m not used to having a stranger as a friend,” he said.

Kyu Hyun smirked. Pouring a glass of whiskey, he said, “I’ve been busy lately.”

“With what exactly?” Yun Ho asked.

Relaxing against the couch, he looked at the woman dancing around the pole. Shaking his head, he said, “I’ve been taking my work home with me.”

“Which home?” He asked. Yun Ho paid him a visit at his apartment, but Kyu Hyun wasn’t there. Even when he phoned him, the calls went straight to voicemail.

Gazing at his friend, he said, “The house I share with Chang Min.”

Yun Ho groaned. Sitting forward, he asked, “What are you doing? Didn’t you say that you can’t stand being under the same roof as him?”

Kyu Hyun nodded his head. “I know what I said.”

“So you have fallen in love with him?” He asked.

Kyu Hyun shook his head. “It’s far from love.” He took a sip from the glass and said, “... you know I was just messing around.”

“But you were serious about Ji Soo,” he said, probing further.

“That is what I thought,” he said as he thought about Ji Soo. His mother loved him, but as his father said, it was time to think about his future.

Looking into the glass of brown liquid, he said, “It was for a split second, but the moment I read the message from the bank. I looked up and saw him leaving with a sad expression that I hadn’t seen before. I went up to him to see if what I saw was real and even now, I can’t say that what I saw was what I think I did.”

“So you left Ji Soo for an expression?” Yun Ho asked.

“That just sounds silly,” he said as he felt his phone buzz in his pocket.

Pulling it out, he saw it was from Chang Min telling him he had arrived. He stood up and smiled, drinking the last of the whiskey, and said, “I don’t know what to say to you. Maybe he used magic.”

“I’m leaving now. I’ll see you. By the way, I have a new number. I’ll text it,” he said, leaving.

Outside, Chang Min climbed out of the car when he saw Kyu Hyun walking over. Walking around the car, he bumped into his chest, saying, “Anymore, then I’ll die.”

Kyu Hyun smirked. He kissed him on the forehead, then his neck, then his shoulder, and hugged him. “You are your own boss. No one is forcing you, only you are.”

Chang Min sighed against his chest as he took in his manly scent. “Let’s go home and I hope you didn’t cause any problems.”

Kyu Hyun scoffed. “I wasn’t even here for that long.”

Taking his hands, he pulled him towards the car, saying, “Take me home.”

“Aren’t you hungry?” He asked, stalling.

Chang Min grew annoyed and glared up at him. “I am, but us standing here isn’t helping.”

Kyu Hyun laughed. “But I enjoy holding you.”

“And I like my personal space,” he said and climbed into the car.

Chang Min had his eyes closed as he let Kyu Hyun hold his hand. The ride back home was silent, not that they were complaining. Kyu Hyun had a lot on his mind. Yun Ho wasn’t the only one who thought things were weird. He did too.

*

Chang Min couldn’t stop yawning as he went through the company issued laptop. Kyu Hyun was in the kitchen preparing the take-away while he complained, “I’m getting sick of eating this bullshit.”

Chang Min smirked. “You never used to appreciate my efforts.”

Kyu Hyun walked over with the plates of food and grabbed his hand as he sat down. Chang Min looked at him confused, “Put that thing away and eat,” he said.

Chang Min sighed happily that it wasn’t serious. Saving the document, he closed the laptop and grumbled when he saw the beef and fried chips.

“What?” Kyu Hyun asked. He cut the tenderloin.

“Korean food,” he said.

Kyu Hyun pointed the knife at the meat, saying with a smirk, “Koreans cooked this.”

Ignoring him, he asked, “I have the weekend off. What are we doing?”

Kyu Hyun looked over, saying, “And I am busy.”

Chang Min sighed, pouting he said, “I wanted us to spend the weekend together since I’ve been so busy.”

Kyu Hyun got up and went to his wallet, and took out a card. Walking back to the table, he said as he sat down, “Here’s my card. Spend as much as you want.”

Chang Min took the card and looked out at it. Gazing at Kyu Hyun, he said, “I’m not one of your whores.”

Kyu Hyun stared at him, dumbfounded. Swallowing, he said, “I didn’t mean…”

Chang Min nodded at him and tapped the card on the table. “Don’t make it a habit.”

Kyu Hyun nodded ashamed, how could he treat Chang Min the same as he treated his flings? Chang Min was more than a fling.

Reaching over the table, he placed his hand on Chang Min’s that held the card and said as he looked at him, “I change my mind. We can do what we want on the weekend. I’m all yours.”

Chang Min’s eyes widened. He stood up holding Kyu Hyun’s hand asking, “Really?”

Kyu Hyun was confused. Chang Min’s eyes were shining, almost. Afraid that he would say something wrong, he nodded his head.

Chang Min climbed onto his lap and placed a kiss on his lips. Looking into his eyes as he ran his fingertips over his face, he said, “I already have everything planned out. We’ll have breakfast here at home, we’ll go shopping for clothes for the both of us and by lunch, I want us to have something to eat then how about a movie? Or what do you think, maybe the park?”

Kyu Hyun nodded his head. “If that is what you want.”

2