Chapter 17
19 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The weekend arrived and Chang Min was sleeping in.

Kyu Hyun had to get at least some things done to clear his schedule, but there was no luck when his father reminded him it wasn’t good for business to reschedule appointments.

Chang Min woke up and saw the message from Kyu Hyun that said he will meet him at the mall. He wasn’t particularly happy about leaving with him, but at least he remembered they were going to spend the day together.

Walking into the mall was nerve wrecking for him. All he knew was about staying inside and his clothes were bought randomly by his mother he never saw, but mostly he wore Kyu Hyun’s unwanted clothing, which was big for his slim fit. 

The mall was huge, and it made him feel anxious. He passed by ten shops, five on each side, then stopped. He looked around him and saw that there were clothing stores.

He tracked back to the first store and looked around. There were many good-looking clothes, and it was tempting to buy them. He made his was calmly around the mall spotting things he was going to purchase and items he was considering.

As time passed, he grew lonely. He should be used to it, but the recent attention he had been getting from the one he loved made it seem like the ten years never happened.

Frowning, he suddenly felt the urge to spend all the money on the card. But how much was it?

Doing as he felt, Chang Min was walking around the mall with many bags. It had gotten too much for him, so he made a few trips to the car.

Looking at the time, it was almost 4 pm, and he had had nothing to eat. He felt so frustrated that Kyu Hyun didn’t show up too!

He made his way to a restaurant and ordered many dishes. Eating them with a frown, he pulled out his phone and didn’t see any messages or missed calls.

An hour went by and there still wasn’t anything. Sighing, he finished up his meal and ordered something for Kyu Hyun to eat at home, then left.

When he arrived home, he saw Kyu Hyun’s car outside and was pissed off. Walking past the car, he stopped to see if there was anyone inside, then checked the hood of the car to feel if it was warm and it was.

‘This mother fucker!’ He thought.

He stalked up to the door and opened it. Kyu Hyun was standing right behind the door, about to open it, when it swung open and hit him square in the face.

It hurt so bad and he thought it was broken because blood started leaking out.

“Why were you behind the door?” Chang Min screeched.

Kyu Hyun held his nose as he mumbled through the pain, “I was going to you.”

Chang Min dragged him by the arm to the kitchen and said, “Well, it’s too late. I’m already home and you got hurt because you stood me up.”

Kyu Hyun felt wronged. He couldn’t get out of the meetings and all the work he thought he had finished. He had to correct it.

Chang Min wiped his nose and said, “Tilt your head back, let me look inside.”

Kyu Hyun kept his eyes on Chang Min as he cleaned his nose and checked if it was broken. He shoved toilet paper into his nose to soak up the excess blood, then looked at the white shirt Kyu Hyun had on and said, “Well, this shirt is ruined.”

“All thanks to you,” Kyu Hyun said.

Chang Min folded his arms across his chest, asking, “What do you mean?”

“Why didn’t you wait for me?” Kyu Hyun asked.

“From eight in the morning till five in the evening? Are you kidding me?” He asked, astounded.

Kyu Hyun went silent and looked down. After a moment he said, “I’m sorry Chang Min, I really wanted to spend today with you but work…”

Chang Min reached over and hugged him. Kyu Hyun’s eyes widened in surprise, then he sighed and hugged him back.

Chang Min started sniffling, making him frown. Kyu Hyun held him at arm’s length, asking, “Why are you crying?”

Chang Min gazed at him, saying, “You disappointed me.”

“I’m sorry Chang Min,” he said and hugged him.

Chang Min took in a shuddering breath and asked, “Do you want to go lie down?”

“Mn, I’ve got a little headache,” he said.

They went to the bedroom and Chang Min helped him out of his clothes. He laid on the bed and watched as Chang Min got undressed and went to take a shower.

Kyu Hyun felt lost for a moment, then got up and went to the shower. Through the glass door, he could see that Chang Min had his back facing towards him.

Taking off his clothes and the toilet paper out of his nose. He opened the shower door and climbed in.

Chang Min felt the breeze and turned his head to see what it was and when he saw it was Kyu Hyun, his eyes widened.

Kyu Hyun turned him around so that they could face each other, then cupped his cheeks and placed a kiss on his lips.

He looked down to see if there was a change of expression on Chang Min’s face, but there wasn’t. He leaned down and gave him another kiss that led to another, and soon they were kissing passionately.

Chang Min snaked his hands over Kyu Hyun’s shoulders, then down his body over his muscled torso.

His hands reached Kyu Hyun’s pubic hairs and tangled his fingers in them. He tugged at them a few times, making him grow hard, and Kyu Hyun smiled against their kiss.

“You still remember?” He asked him.

Chang Min pushed his tongue into Kyu Hyun’s mouth and closed his eyes. He moved his hand to the erect member between them and started stroking him.

Kyu Hyun let out moans of pleasure. Just like last time, Chang Min knew what he was doing. His strokes were firm, and he wasn’t holding back.

Reaching behind Chang Min, he spread his cheeks and pushed a finger in. Chang Min’s body tensed slightly and so did the grip around Kyu Hyun’s member.

Their kiss broke and as they stared into each other’s eyes, a mutual feeling of wanting the other grew stronger.

Chang Min let go of Kyu Hyun’s member and placed his hands on his shoulders. Kyu Hyun lifted him up, letting him wrap his legs around his waist.

Chang Min switched off the faucet then slid his hand between them, reaching for the erect member as Kyu Hyun walked them back to the bedroom.

Kyu Hyun dropped on to the bed and called him, “Chang Min.”

Chang Min looked up into his eyes and said as he shuddered, “Make me yours again.”

2