Chapter 21
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chang Min chuckled and shook his head. Sitting down on a bench swing he said, “I see now why she acts as if he is a god.”

No Min chuckled and sat down beside him. He looked at the garden saying, “All I want is to hear laugher and someone calling me grandpa. I’ve spoken about this to you many times already, Chang Min. Although I am not trying to force a child on you, I will be here to help you.”

“What about your wife?” He asked.

No Min sighed, “I can only deal with her when the time comes.”

*

“I told you that Ji Soo and I are over! What do you not understand?” He asked his mother.

Young Soo wasn’t giving up. “You know, just as your father does, that I want nothing to do with that boy. He is a curse to our family!”

Kyu Hyun rolled his eyes, “Oh please mother, you need to get over this. Dad did and so did I. We need to move on, move forward, but you are brooding over nonsense. How long did you think we’d stay angry, especially me? I stopped giving a shit years ago. It’s just that I didn’t realise that I liked him so much. And really, mother, if you don’t change your ways, I swear you will regret it.”

Young Soo took in a deep breath and said, “Why are you treating me like this?”

“Why do you treat him like rubbish? We just received great news and you should be happy. If we decide to have a child, then you could be a grandmother. How should I feel if my child comes home and tells me you are being rude to his father or how can I leave my child with you knowing how you hit Chang Min over the years?” He said.

“How do you expect me to be happy when he ruined my happiness? Your father was building a house for us, but all of it had to end because of him!” She said.

“It was because of me, mother. Stop blaming him. I knew what I was doing. It’s just that I didn’t know shit was going to turn out like this,” he said, falling back against the couch and looked up at the ceiling.

“Kyu Hyun, listen to me…” she said.

He turned to her saying, “No mother, you listen. I don’t want to cut you out of my life, but you need to think about changing your ways because if you don’t, I won’t be nice.”

Young Soo went silent and stared at him. If Kyu Hyun thought he was pushing some sense into her mind, he was wrong. All his talking went in one ear and left through the other.

*

“So what were you and your mother talking about?” Chang Min asked him.

Kyu Hyun looked up from the bowl of stewed kimchi pork. Taking a sip of beer, he said, “She wants me back with Ji Soo.”

“Your father mentioned they are spending time together,” he said.

Kyu Hyun raised a brow and looked away as he wondered what it was about. Letting out a sigh, he said, “Just forget about them.”

“How can I when you and Ji Soo were apparently close? Even Yun Ho prefers you to be with him than me,” Chang Min said as he played around with the meat in his bowl.

“Is that what you were talking about that night?” Kyu Hyun asked, gaining his attention.

Chang Min looked at him and reluctantly nodded his head. “Yeah.”

“Why didn’t you tell me when I asked you? So you’ve been avoiding me all this time because of this bullshit?” He asked.

Chang Min just stared at him, pissing Kyu Hyun off.

Kyu Hyun slammed his fist against the table, frightening Chang Min.

He stood up and said, “If I still wanted to fucking be with Ji Soo, would I be here? I told you I want to make shit work between us and you need to get that into your damn head, too. Yes, I fucked up, I know I did and maybe if I wasn’t so foolish in the past, then we wouldn’t have been here today, but do you know what? When we were in the hospital, I learned the best news. We can have a child together, you and me Chang Min, why would I still give a fuck about someone who just wants my money, who thinks that if he spends more time with my mother that I would run back to him when my future is here in front of me?”

He sat down beside Chang Min and took his hand. Rubbing his thumb in his palm he said, “Chang Min, listen to me or don’t if you think that is better for you. Yun Ho doesn’t want us to be together, but is that his decision to make? He and I are just friends, but what are you and I? Brothers? Husbands? Boyfriends? I don’t know but all I know is that you and I, what has happened over the past week, it made me happy but when you ignored me I felt so lost and that is why I went to you and what if I didn’t? Who knows how long it would have been until someone found you? You could have even died and this news? It’s selfish but I, I want this. I want us to be happy and to have a family.”

Chang Min sighed. He squeezed Kyu Hyun’s hand and said, “If we are meant to have a child, then we will, but we can’t force this. You and I we just started dating.”

“So why didn’t you speak to me? Instead, you avoided me?” Kyu Hyun asked him.

Chang Min took a sip of water and said, “Yun Ho wanted to know what I did to make you like me and said he couldn’t wait to see when you’d find someone else and where would that leave me?”

Kyu Hyun stared at him in disbelief. He didn’t expect that to come from his best friend.

He got up and pulled Chang Min into a hug. “I’ll speak to him.”

“No, don’t,” he said.

“Fine, then I won’t speak to him and ignore him like you ignored me,” he said.

Chang Min laughed. “There isn’t a need to be childish.”

Kyu Hyun gave him a kiss on the cheek. “I have condoms. Can we have sex?”

Chang Min nodded his head, making Kyu Hyun grow in excitement. 

Kyu Hyun picked Chang Min up and carried him to the bed. He placed him down gently, then went to the drawer on the side of the bed and took out a box of condoms. He started undressing as he looked at Chang Min, who was undressing too on the bed.

He was surprised to see that Chang Min was erect already, but that wasn’t stopping him from giving him a blow job.

Kyu Hyun smirked as he climbed on the bed and asked, “Why are you so excited? I thought you were avoiding me not too long ago.”

Chang Min rolled his eyes and lied down, “Hurry, before I change my mind.”

Kyu Hyun smirked and started his ministrations. Chang Min climaxed in his mouth and gasped when Kyu Hyun entered him.

Thrust after thrust lead to another climax, but Kyu Hyun suddenly stopped as he saw something on the bed.

“Why did you stop?” Chang Min asked.

Kyu Hyun leaned down and kissed him up his neck, saying, “Don’t worry about it.”

Chang Min’s lungs were empty and so were his balls. He turned on his side and saw the same thing Kyu Hyun had seen before.

Kyu Hyun hugged him and started moving his hips continuing. Chang Min reached for the red wrapper and felt it. He groaned and looked at Kyu Hyun, who seized his lips at once.

He pushed him away and climbed on him. He rocked his hips as he looked down at him, asking, “So you didn’t put it on?”

“I forgot,” Kyu Hyun said as he held Chang Min’s hips and thrusted up.

Chang Min’s head hung back, forgetting about what he learned.

He missed Kyu Hyun’s manhood inside him and wasn’t going to set him free so soon.

1