7 – UA Acceptance Speech
1.1k 3 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two more years go by, Kasumi, Uraraka, Deku, and Tsu are all 15 years old and are taking UA's acceptance test. None of them could go together as their parents wanted to take them all at different times. For the past few months, Deku had been seemingly avoiding her lately. She had just gotten into the front gates when she saw the blonde hand-grenade yell at deku, deku trip after having a determined look on his face, and Uraraka save him with her quirk.

"You all right?"

"PWEEH?"

"Sorry for going crazy with my quirk there, I just thought it'd be a bad omen if you tripped, you know? I'm so nervous, bet you are too!"

"Huh? Ahh… Uhh…"

"Well, good luck! Later!~"

Uraraka turns and walks away from Deku who just stands there with a look on his face that says,

'I TALKED TO A GIRL!'

Even though he didn't.

This pisses Kasumi off who has been his friend since they were like five. She uses her quirk to send a hand towards him and grab him by the back of his shirt neck,

"Well, well, well, look what the Kachan dragged in." Kasumi brings him over to her effortlessly and holds him to her eye level as she is 180 cm tall (~5'9) while he is 166 cm tall (~5'5).

"It's been a while, huh?"

She holds him in front of her while he shakes.

"H-h-hi K-Kasumi-san…"

She puts him down, puts her hands on her waist and leans down to him,

"Hello Deku. What a coincidence that someone without a quirk would ghost their best friend for months then randomly show up to take the acceptance test without telling said best friend. Well, no matter. You better hope you pass the test, bud. Otherwise I'm gonna tell your mom about you ignoring me!"

Deku, who had used hanging out with Kasumi as an excuse to train with All Might, started sweating buckets. Kasumi flips her hair behind her head.

Deku looks her up and down for a second.

Two years has done a lot for Kasumi. She's developed a bit more serious of a personality, but is still very fun to be around.

Her hair is platinum blonde, almost silver in color, and falls down to just above her shoulders in a wind-swept look.

Her body is tight, with muscles dotting her arms and legs and a six pack on her abs. A fit, yet not grotesquely muscular build.

She has on a black sports bra and grey sweats.

Her eyes seem to now constantly glow a silver color, even when her quirk isn't activated, and up to her shoulder is now silver.

Her face is quite beautiful, having a mature beauty to it but still youthful.

Overall, Deku blushes the second he sees her.

Suddenly, while Deku one-sidedly blushes at Kasumi, a voice echoes out from the school,

"WELCOME ONCE AND ALL TO MY LIVE SHOW! EVERYBODY SAY HEEEEEY!"

Nobody says a word.

"I'VE GOT SHIVERS DOWN MY SPINE TOO, LISTENERS! ALL RIGHT EXAMINEES… I'M GONNA GIVE YOU THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW THIS'LL GO DOWN! ARE YOU READY!? YEAHH!"

Nobody makes a sound. Except Deku who is gushing about how this guy is "Present Mic" or something. He's not All Might or… He's not All Might so Kasumi doesn't care.

While Deku's mumbling, Bakago tells him,

"SHUT IT."

For once, Kasumi agrees with him. Still likes his mom many times more than him.

"NOW PAY CLOSE ATTENTION LISTENERS! WE'LL BE TESTING YOUR METTLE BY RUNNING A TEN-MINUTE PRACTICE RUN AT OUR REPLICA CITY-DISTRICT! YOU CAN TAKE WHATEVER YOU LIKE! EVERYBODY GATHER AT THE DESIGNATED MEETING AREA AFTER THE PRESENTATION, YA DIG?"

Bakago talks to Deku with his usual active-bitch-face, while Kasumi scans the crowd looking for Uraraka and Tsu. Kasumi noticed that Uraraka might have a crush on her, so she's been teasing her lately. Tsu is a cute lil frog girl so Kasumi has always been teasing her. She wants to introduce the two finally. While scanning the crowd, she notices a skinny man standing in a dark corner, staring at Deku. She nudges his side,

"GWEH?!"

"Oi, I think you got a stalker."

She points at the man, who is obviously skinny All Might.

Deku looks at her hand and sees her watch on her wrist. He doesn't know what a quirk calculator is, so he just sees a random number to him.

€=====[~1200]=====}

Had he been raised with a quirk, he would know that this rating means she is the equivalent of a low D-rank hero. She's definitely one of the strongest kids here.

Deku follows her finger and sees All Might just in time to watch him turn his head like a tsundere.

"Ah, h-h-he's the one who brought me here."

Kasumi looks at him and nods her head,

"Alright, but if he starts touching you let me know. I'll kick his ass!"

Deku tilts his head for a few seconds before blushing wildly.

Before he can retort, someone interrupts present mic's presentation,

"EXCUSE ME, MAY I ASK A QUESTION!? ON THE HANDOUTS, THERE ARE CLEARLY FOUR TYPES OF VILLAINS LISTED! SUCH AN ERROR WOULD BE THE HEIGHT OF EMBARRASSMENT FOR A TOP-TIER NATIONAL ACADEMY OF UA'S CALIBER! THE REASON WE ARE SEATED HERE TODAY IS BECAUSE WE SEEK GUIDANCE ON THE PATH TO BECOMING MODEL HEROES!"

The guy that stands up is just shorter than Kasumi and has angry, serious looking eyebrows that for some reason have hair going up at the upper corners.

'What a rude dude.'

Kasumi thinks to herself.

"MOREOVER, WHAT'S WITH YOU? YEAH YOU, CURLY HAIRED KID!"

As he points at Deku, Kasumi starts to feel anger rise up in her with his way of talking to her friend.

" CAN'T YOU SIT STILL FOR A SECOND? YOU'RE DISTRACTING! IF YOU THINK UA IS SO-"

Kasumi stands up and retorts at him,

"He's not the one that's interrupting the entire presentation with stupid questions, horn-brows. Sit down, shut up, and let the guy explain before you interrupt again."

Kasumi sits back down and says one last thing,

"Next time you talk to one of my friends like that, it won't end pretty."

Everyone just kind of sits awkwardly while Ida stands still with his mouth slightly open like he was about to talk again, but present mic interrupts.

"ANYWAYS! BACK TO WHAT EXAMINEE 7111 SAID, HAVE ANY OF YOU PLAYED SUPER MARIO BROTHERS BEFORE? (he asks this in canon… I know…) YOU REMEMBER THOSE THINGS THAT'D GO THWOMP ON YOU? THAT'S WHAT THE FOURTH VILLAIN IS LIKE! THEY'RE A HAZARD THAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO AVOID!"

Ida bows harshly and yells,

"THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE!"

Kasumi also stands up and gives a slight bow,

"I apologize too."

Present mic just nods his head to them and finishes his speech,

"WELL THAT'S ENOUGH FROM ME! I'LL LEAVE YOU ALL WITH A PRESENTATION ON THE 'SCHOOL PRECEPTS' OF THIS ACADEMY OF MINE! AS A CERTAIN HERO BY THE NAME OF NAPOLEON BONAPARTE ONCE SAID, 'A TRUE HERO NEVER STOPS OVERCOMING THE MISFORTUNES IN LIFE'! NOW, LET'S MOVE TO THE MAIN EVENT! PLUS ULTRA! AND MAY YOU ALL SUFFER GLADLY THE TRIALS TO COME!"

--------------------------------

49