8 – UA Acceptance Test… Test!
1k 1 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kasumi and Deku got separated into different testing areas.

However, Tsu ended up in the same testing site as Kasumi.

"Hey Tsu!~"

Kasumi pops up behind her and puts an arm around her shoulder.

"OH GOSH! Oh! Hi Kasumi! -ribbit"

Kasumi smiles widely at Tsu as she pulls her into a hug. She pats her back and pulls away,

"So, how do you think you're gonna do? I personally think you're gonna wipe the floor with these robies!"

"Robies? -ribbit"

"Like robots. They said the villains would be robots divided into four categories, right?"

"Oh! Yeah. I think I'll focus more on taking down as many 1-points as possible. -ribbit."

Kasumi notices a little purple haired grape staring at Tsu's ass and breathing heavily. She conjures her mystic hands and sends a barely visible line of energy towards the perv. She makes it turn into the shape of a hand and flicks him in the crotch as hard as possible. The short grape falls over clutching his crotch and screaming. The examiners just look at him and shake their heads.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR? THERE'S NO COUNTDOWN IN REAL BATTLES! GO GO GO!"

Immediately, Kasumi and Tsu start rushing into the small fake city.

—--------------------------

Deku, Uraraka, and Ida are all in the same group. Deku is freaking out, wondering why everybody else seems rather calm. He notices Uraraka trying to calm herself down and is about to go thank her, before rude devil-brows grabs his shoulder,

"I see what you're up to. You're planning to measure that girl's power of concentration. Who exactly are you? You didn't come to obstruct your fellow test takers, did you?"

After saying this, everyone starts talking about Deku saying he's weird, how he's shaking, and how he's one less rival. Uraraka comes up in front of him and gives Ida an angry look,

"You heard what Kasumi told you, right? Stop being so rude and focus on yourself."

She turns and looks at Deku with a smile and says,

"Don't worry, just do your best and I'm sure you'll do gre-"

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR? THERE'S NO COUNTDOWN IN REAL BATTLES! GO GO GO!"

Everyone runs off, leaving Deku behind.

He struggles for a while, not being able to fight a single robot until it comes… A gigantic robot, bigger than the buildings. He notices Uraraka is stuck (step-sis :3). He jumps up with a speed nobody else has had and slams his fist into the robot's face, making it collapse to the ground.

"THE TEST IS OVER!"

—-------------------------

As soon as Kasumi reaches the front gate, she notices several bots moving around quickly. She sends her energy flying into their chests and rips out the backs.

"3 points."

She keeps running and spots another, much bigger bot. A three pointer. She takes both of her hands and pulls the robot's head off like it's a paper mache. She quickly goes through the head and pulls out bits of silver and any iron she can find before eating them.

"6 points!"

Tsu is also going crazy on the one pointers. So far she's racked up about 13 points worth of weak bots.

Kasumi keeps running, taking down any bot unfortunate enough to deal with her.

"7 points."

"10 points."

"15 points."

"30 points."

Then it happens. She runs into the big boi. Several of the examinees get caught in the rubble left in the wake of the bots wrath. The bot reaches down to pick up one of the contestants, but Kasumi sends her energy out and releases a burst of energy. The energy causes the bots hand to mush itself like an accordion.

Kasumi uses her energy to pull the examinee to safety, after which, the girl thanks her profusely while stealing several glances at Kasumi's abs. Kasumi runs around for another few minutes before:

"THE TEST IS OVER!"

Kasumi lays down with sweat dripping from her forehead as she starts munching on the robot parts spread around her. Her silver color got down to just below her elbow during the test, showing that she was about halfway to empty.

—-------------------------

In the examiners room, the teachers were looking over the data collected by the robots and examiners.

A little mouse-like creature with a scar on its eye speaks up,

"Oh, nice. First place is Kaneda Kasumi with 64 villain points and 62 rescue points. Second place is Katsuki Bakugou with 70 villain points and no rescue points. Well, he's definitely strong. I'll give him that. Kasumi seems to embody a true hero with the strength to back it up, while somebody like 8th place, Izuku Midoriya, embodies a true hero without the strength to back it up without hurting himself. The kids this year are pretty strong, eh?"

Muscular All Might nods his head.

"Indeed, it seems like this years lot will grow to be fine heroes indeed!"

—---------------------

Several days later, Kasumi, Zuri, and Makoto are all sitting at the dinner table. A small box with an envelope design is sitting on the table in front of Kasumi. Kasumi breathes in sharply and sighs.

"Well, let's see how I did!"

She opens the box and plays the disposable holograms message:

"ARE WE ON?!"

Kasumi gasps as she sees who's on screen.

"ALL MIGHT!!!!"

Her parents look at her and smile.

"HAHA! I AM ON! FIRST AND FOREMOST, I AM ALL MIGHT! Though, I'm sure you already knew that… ANYWAYS! STARTING THIS YEAR I SHALL BE A TEACHER AT UA, SO THEREFORE I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO RECORD THESE MESSAGES! YOURS IS UP FIRST, KANEDA KASUMI!"

Kasumi starts rocking back and forth in her chair as he says her name and puts her hand over her mouth.

"KANEDA, KASUMI: On the written test you sent in, your scores were quite good! Receiving 72 out of 100 points! This may sound low, but your score was one of the highest! The best someone received from this was 76!"

Kasumi smiles as All Might praises her.

"On the physical exam, you scored 64 villain points! This is the second highest through the entire test! And finally, for the secret test…"

Kasumi's face suddenly cracked as she heard there was a secret test.

"WAIT! SECRET TEST?"

All Might turns to a screen beside her and points a remote at it.

"BEHOLD THIS SCREEN!"

The screen shows the multiple times when a bot was about to hit someone and Kasumi saved them.

"The final test was rescue points! Of which, you would have earned 37… BUT!"

The screen cuts to the image of Kasumi rescuing the girl from the giant robot.

"YOU PUT YOURSELF ON THE LINE TO PROTECT SOMEONE IN NEED, WHILE ALSO KNOWING YOUR LIMITS! A HERO'S JOB IS NOT TO SIMPLY HUNT VILLAINS! WE'D BE BOUNTY HUNTERS WERE THAT THE CASE! A HERO'S JOB IS TO SAVE PEOPLE IN NEED AND PROTECT THEM AS WELL! FOR YOUR OUTSTANDING ACT OF BRAVERY, WE HAVE AWARDED YOU 62 RESCUE POINTS! THE HIGHEST SCORE OF ALL OF YOUR PEERS! YOU PASSED WITH FLYING COLORS!"

Kasumi gets tears in her eyes as she hears all of All Might's praise. She grabs her mom and dad in a hug as All Might finishes.

"KANEDA KASUMI, UA IS NOW YOUR HERO ACADEMIA!"

---------------------------------

50