A True Hero’s Sacrifice
552 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Further into the book you'll see a bunch of >>>'s. If you want to, start playing You Say Run (The MHA OST) at that time and it'll line up perfectly if you read at the same speed as me.

WARNING! This chapter is kinda sad. You've been warned!

Well, without further ado:

Chapter 21 - A True Hero's Sacrifice / The UA Attack

12:50 PM - Class 1-A

Aizawa stands at the front of the classroom in his mummy scarf glory,

"For the foundational skill of heroics we'll study today it was decided you'll be supervised by a three man team including me, All Might, and one other person."

Scotch tape man (Hanta Sero) raises his hand and speaks up,

"Sensei, what'll we be doing?"

Aizawa raises up a card that says RESCUE in justice font,

"You'll be training on the task most heroes do work in, whether it's a flood, typhoon, or any other disaster… The Trial of Rescue!"

Everybody talks about how it might be difficult as they've never trained it while Kasumi thinks to herself,

'Oh, this'll be good! It'll help me think of different ways my quirk could be used! But what's this sinking feeling? Am I nervous about it?'

Tsu whispers to Kasumi,

"If it's a flood I think I'll be the best in our class!"

Kasumi nods her head and pats her,

"I think I'd do good in urban rescue. The Mystic Hands are helpful when it comes to lifting heavy objects. I haven't really tested my limit but it's at least a couple tonnes considering I've moved a car before."

Tsu nods her head,

"I guess we know what rescue duty we'll be doing!"

Kasumi nods,

"Yeah, I think Uraraka would be better in more disasters than either of us though. Making things weightless is extremely helpful in those situations."

Kasumi hits the one spot on the side of Tsu's head with a scratch and Tsu melts into her hand yet again. By now, nearly everyone has put 2 and 2 together with Kasumi and Tsu, but nobody really thinks that Uraraka is also with them.

Aizawa lets everybody talk amongst themselves for a while before he hears something that nearly sets him off,

"Don't get ahead of yourselves. As I was saying, this time, it's entirely up to each of you whether or not you wear your costume. Some of your costumes probably aren't adapted to the task at hand after all. The training area is fairly far away, so we'll get there by bus. That's all. Go get prepared."

Kasumi chooses to wear her hero costume, just without the haori as it's hot out today. Nearly everybody chose to wear theirs, with Deku wearing his gym outfit with parts of his suit on it since Bakugo ruined it.

Kasumi walks up behind Uraraka and pinches her butt,

"*whistle* I need to go to the department of heroics and high five whoever designed your suit."

Uraraka lets out a "EEP!" before turning around and seeing Kasumi. She looks Kasumi up and down and says,

"I need to high five your dad as well it seems. I don't think he meant for it to be like this, but your suits kinda sexy on you."

Uraraka winks at Kasumi playfully. Tsu walks up to the two in her suit, which causes Kasumi to fawn over her yet again. Kasumi rubs her head, while Uraraka looks Tsu up and down as well,

"Wait… Why do you keep saying my suit is sexy when Tsu's is skin-tight as well?"

Kasumi looks at Uraraka and says plainly,

"It's different. Tsu makes me wanna protect her, while you make me wanna corrupt you. Tsu's suit IS EXTREMELY sexy just like yours, but the vibe she gives off is different. You may act innocent around others, but I know better!"

Kasumi kisses Tsu on the top of her head.

Ida suddenly shouts out,

"IN ORDER TO GET EVERYONE SEATED SMOOTHLY ON THE BUS, FILE INTO TWO LINES ACCORDING TO YOUR NUMBERS!"

Kasumi looks at the bus and notices the seats aren't like normal buses.

"Oi, look at the seats in the bus and think again."

Ida looks at the bus and sees that some of the seats face each other while others are like regular buses.

They all pile in, with Kasumi having Tsu and Uraraka by her side. Deku sits by Tsu.

"Hey Midoriya, I always tend to say what's on my mind."

"AH, HI? ASUI!"

"Call me Tsu."

She looks at him with empty eyes,

"Your quirk reminds me of All Might's. -ribbit"

Kasumi nods her head and says,

"Yeah, just a bit more unhinged and if I'm brutally honest, useless as of now."

"ThAt S-s-So? HahA, buT mINe isn't Like~"

Kirishima speaks up,

"Hang on, All Might never gets hurt by his quirk though. The strength behind the attacks is where the similarities end. Also, the dude is 220cm tall (~7'3")! Deku over here is about as tall as a garden eel! Now, if it were Kasumi that had the quirk, that'd be a different story."

He puts his hand a couple inches over his head,

"I mean, the girl is one of the tallest in the class!"

Kasumi puts her hand up to her face in a peace sign,

"180cm tall and damn proud of it!"

Mina nods her head,

"True!"

The faux-French twink (Yuga Aoyama) attempts to brag about his quirk but is quickly shut down by Kasumi,

"My navel laser is both flashy and strong enough for the pro level."

Kasumi scoffs and says,

"Alright captain tummy ache, get off your high horse."

Yuga's face freezes as he hears this and he decides to just keep his angular mouth shut.

Kirishima then continues,

"If we're talking the double whammy of flashy and strong, you can't not mention Todoroki and Bakugo."

Baskugo get's all Tsundere and says "tch" as Tsu chimes up,

"Bakugo's too much of a jerk to be popular."

Bakugo gets up and says,

"YOU BITCH! I'LL BE POPULAR TOO!"

"See?"

Kasumi giggles and says,

"Yeah, Bakugo acts more like Endeavor than All Might.He'll get stuff done, but nobody likes dealing with him."

Kaminari then speaks up and says,

"It's only been a brief while since our socialization has commenced and yet already we have been apodictically cognizant of your personality, redolent as it is of a turd getting steamed in a sewer."

Bakugo gets a 'wtf' look on his face before anger takes it over,

"HUH?! WHAT THE HELL KINDA VOCABULARY IS THAT?! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Kasumi looks at Kaminari,

"Considering the fact that you're the type to try and hit on every girl you see, I'd agree with Bakugo on this one."

He then looks at her and says playfully,

"Well, I haven't hit on you yet. Is someone getting jealous?"

Kasumi gives him a "I am much stronger than you and I can kill you before you can say shocking" look and then speaks up,

"Unfortunately for you, I'm already taken AND I'm into girls… andfeminineguysbutwedon'ttalkaboutthat."

Uraraka and Tsu nod their heads, which causes the people around to have a "EH?!" look on their faces.

Momo's face goes a little stiff as she asks,

"W-wait… Who are you guys dating?"

Kasumi lifts up her hands and points to Uraraka and Tsu.

Uraraka lifts up her hands and points to Kasumi and Tsu.

Tsu lifts up her hands and points to Uraraka and Kasumi.

"""Them"""

All three of them speak at the same time.

Momo's face stiffens up so much you'd think she had Kirishima's quirk.

Mineta starts giggling, which prompts Kasumi to flick him right in the family jewels.

Kaminari looks at Uraraka, then looks at Tsu, looks to Kasumi and gives a thumbs up. He then just goes back to whatever a Kaminari does.

Kasumi kinda looks at him and just shrugs,

"Aight. Cool."

Meanwhile, Momo, Ida, Deku, and pretty much everyone else looks at the three with mouths agape.

"Might wanna shut your mouths before someone shoves something in it."

She points at Mineta who is currently grabbing his popped water balloons with a pained expression on his face. Everyone comes out of their daze and start asking the questions.

Ida: "WAIT… ALL THREE OF YOU?!"

Momo: "Y-Yeah! All three?"

Bakugo: "Whatever."

Deku: "W-WAIT! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?"

Kasumi ignores the others and answers Deku,

"When we went on that trip to the beach. Also, to answer every question you guys have, yes all three of us are dating one another. And, we can date whoever we want to date as long as they don't cause problems. It's polyamorism."

Tsu and Uraraka nod their heads, and Kaminari makes another comment,

"So Kasumi is the dommy mommy huh? Uraraka's the onee-san type for Tsu and acts like a simp for Kasumi, and Tsu is the cutesy type who's coddled by the both of you but is secretly the most reliable."

Kasumi looks at Kaminari.

"Y'know, you choose the worst times to be smart about things."

Kaminari nods his head,

"I know."

The rest of the bus ride consisted of explaining the concept to their classmates and flirting with Momo because she started shying away from Kasumi. Kasumi steps off the bus and is greeted by a gigantic dome-like structure. Bigger than any building she's ever seen. It goes higher than UA itself, and is wider than Momo's chest (Kasumi's words, not mine).

"Holy…"

"Fuck…"

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that."

Aizawa comes up behind the students and says,

"This place is absolutely gigantic, and you're about to meet one of its creators."

Kasumi smiles to herself because she's certain her mom helped design this building.

They go inside and are greeted by a massive space with several mock disaster scenes. Rubble from an earthquake, a sinking boat, a rockslide, even a hurricane! As they walk in, they are greeted by a pudgy astronaut suit with two cute white eyes painted on it. Uraraka almost starts vibrating as she recognizes one of her favorite heros

"ANAN!"

Kasumi yells out and runs up to the hero Thirteen. Thirteen hugs her back and says,

"Oooooo little Kasumi-chaaaaan! You know you're not supposed to call me that with the suit on!"

Kasumi's imaginary dog ears stop standing and droop, and her tail stops wagging.

"I'm sorry… It's been forever since you came over!"

Thirteen pats the girl on the head and says,

"I know, I'm sorry. I've been working with your mom to build this to help disaster training."

Kasumi melts into Thirteen's oversized gloves and says,

"I've been looking forward to disaster training for a while now, I'm all ready to learn!"

Thirteen pats her head and says,

"Alright, go back with the rest of them. Alright everyone. Flooding, landslides, fires, etc. This is a practical training area I created to simulate disasters. Its name is the Unforeseen Simulation Joint!"

Everyone would have freaked over seeing Thirteen in person, had it not been for the Onee-san Imouto-chan display between her and Kasumi. Thus, Thirteen and Aizawa had a small chat about something. Kasumi could only make out "All Might" and "late".

Eventually, Thirteen addresses the kids.

"Before we begin, just one thing… Or two… Or three… Or. Four…"

Everyone except Kasumi gets a confused look on their face.

"I'm certain most of you are aware, but my quirk is called Black Hole. No matter the material, whatever gets sucked into the vortex will be turned to dust."

Deku and Uraraka nod their heads at astonishing speeds,

"Now that's a perfect quirk for removing wreckage and saving people in disasters!"

Thirteen nods her… body,

"Yes. It is, however, a power that could also easily be used to kill people. In that way, It's no different from the quirks of everyone here. Naturally, in a society of superhumans, quirks are STRICTLY regulated, and the requirements for their lawful use are HEAVILY enforced. We can tell at a glance that that is the make-up of this world. That being said, please don't forget that each of you possesses a quirk that can go awry. One wrong step is all it takes to be able to kill others accidentally. During Aizawa-san's physical exam, you learned of your power's true potential. During All Might's battle trial, I think you learned the true sense of the danger of brandishing those powers against one another."

Thirteen walks to the middle of the staircase and says,

"This lesson will serve as a fresh start! Let's get to studying about how to wield our quirks for the sake of human life! Your quirks do not exist for the sole reason of hurting others. I hope you all leave this exercise having fully understood that your quirks exist to help people! That is all! You have my gratitude for listening so intently and patiently!"

She bows slightly as Uraraka chimes in,

"THAT WAS AWESOMMMMMME!"

Ida chirps,

"BRAVO! BRAVOOOOO!"

Aizawa speaks up,

"Alright, first things fir-"

Out of the corner of his eye, Aizawa sees a blackish-purply mist appearing in front of the center fountain of the USJ. The mist expands and turns into a purple portal and a hand reaches out of it with sickly looking fingers. A head peeks out with hands covering the face and top of the head, with the only visible features being unwashed, sickly blue hair and a single bulging, crazed eye.

Aizawa turns around and yells,

"HUDDLE TOGETHER AND DON'T MOVE! THIRTEEN, PROTECT THE STUDENTS!"

Several people start leaking out of the portal, with many of them having an evil demeanor. One in particular has skulls as knee-pads, a hulking black body, and a beak like face with its brain peeking out of the head.

Kirishima speaks up,

"What's that? Is this gonna be like the entrance exam?"

Aizawa yells as he puts on his obscuring goggles,

"DON'T MOVE! THOSE ARE VILLAINS!"

The man with the hands, lovingly referred to as captain handjob by Kasumi, seems to say something to them… While completely unaware of the fact that they can't hear them. Kasumi does manage to read his lips for the moment they appear, to see him mouth,

"He… if… kill… kids?"

Once she fills in the words she missed she gets,

"Will he show up if we kill the kids?"

At that, Kasumi get's her quirk ready and positions herself in an untrained boxing position. Following her, every other student gets ready to fight as well.

Kirishima speaks up,

"VILLAINS? NAH! WHAT KIND OF IDIOT COULD THINK VILLAINS WOULD BE ABLE TO WALTZ INTO HERO HOME BASE?"

Momo calmly asks Thirteen,

"Sensei! What about the intruder alarm sensors?"

Thirteen says,

"Of course we have them set up!"

Everyone argues back and forth about how villains could be here while Kasumi walks over to Thirteen and says,

"My phone isn't working either, they must have someone jamming the signal. I think Ida should run back to the school and get help. They're obviously here for something, which I believe is All Might. That big bird-brain guy is giving me bad vibes."

Deku and Aizawa ave a touching moment as Aizawa asks Thirteen to watch the students. She nods her head and tells Ida to go tell the teachers.

She attempts to send Ida off, but is blocked by a purple mist that expands in front of the students.

"I'm afraid I can't allow you to exit. Greetings. We are the League of Villains. I apologize for the presumption, but we took it upon ourselves to enter UA academy in order to engage with Mr. All Might, the symbol of peace. We were wondering if we might be allowed the opportunity to extinguish him, you see. Was Mr. All Mi- URGH!"

The shadowy figure rocks back as the metal center of his body is rocked from a punch. Kasumi punches out with her energy, sending several small explosions of energy at the metal. The mist man then expands his body to attempt to hide his metal core, but Kasumi follows it the entire time which causes him to quickly teleport her away.

The students watch in horror as Kasumi falls into the floor and disappears.

"""KASUMI!"""

Tsu, Uraraka, and Thirteen all yell out.

—-----------

Kasumi feels herself being pulled downward and suddenly finds herself in the middle of several villains just waiting to pounce at her. A man with swords for hands lunges forward and swings at her. Kasumi uses her silvery hands to deflect his blade and punches him in the stomach as hard as possible, causing the man to double over in pain. Kasumi then upper-cuts him in the chin, knocking him unconscious.

The villains look at her in shock, which Kasumi returns,

"Wow. To think we were worried for nothing. That was pathetic."

As she finishes, her brain is rocked as a woman kicks the back of her skull with a spiky pair of heels. The spikes aren't on the toe, so she lucked out with that. She very quickly reaches back and grabs her ankle. Kasumi then spins around and punches the woman's knee with all her strength, snapping the bone in two with a terrible crunching sound. Kasumi is then attacked by every villain at once, sending attack after attack at her.

—--------------------

The man sends the rest of the students to random locations. Tsu, Deku, and Mineta are all trapped on a sinking boat in the middle of the ocean rescue center. Deku gets an idea on how to get out of the situation and yells out while jumping off the ship,

"DIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!"

Tsu grabs Mineta and jumps up as Deku calls out,

"DELAWARE SMASH!!"

The energy built up in his hand is released, and causes a whirlpool that the villains are sucked into. Tsu grabs Deku as Mineta starts throwing his sticky balls into the group of villains, sticking them together. As the whirlpool ends, the villains are flung high into the air in a gigantic, sticky ball. One of the villains sends out a bullet of water at the group as they fly through the air. It travels clear and slams into the skull of Mineta, thoroughly brainwashing him.

Deku and Tsu don't notice this however, as they land in the water. Tsu lets go of Deku and Mineta. Deku starts mumbling to himself about how what they did was a gamble as Tsu says,

"Stop mumbling Deku. Mineta, wh-"

She turns round and notices Mineta floating in the water with blood coloring the water surrounding his head and quickly spreading. Tsu's eyes go wide, and she starts to vomit uncontrollably. Deku flinches at her sudden vomiting and says,

"Tsu, what's wro-"

Then he sees Mineta's corpse as well.

"Ah… Ahhhhh… AAAAAAAAH!"

Deku falls to his knees in the shallow water and starts crying uncontrollably. Tsu looks up from her vomit and sees several villains fighting Aizawa and Kasumi.

"Oh fuck. Please be okay, Kasumi…"

—-----------------------

Kasumi punches forward, sending small bursts of energy out at multiple villains. Every few hits she hears a sickening cracking sound as she's sure she's killed a few of them. One villain comes up to her with a vibrating knife and slashes at her. He clips her shoulder, but doesn't manage to do any serious damage. Kasumi grabs him by the wrist and pulls him down into her knee, then punches down with her energy-covered hand, caving in his chest. Kasumi then stands up and lets out a big breath as plumes of silver-tinged smoke come from the sides of her mask.

"Shit, I need to get to Aizawa as quickly as possible, captain hand-jobs quirk did a number on his arm."

A few of the weaker willed villains back away, while a few even get angry at the likely death of their frie-... coworker.

One in particular is a strength-type villain with disgusting red spikes made of muscle poking out of his skin. He grabs Kasumi from behind and throws her into the ground. She lets out a cough and sends a small fist of energy into the guy's head. It hits his head, and continues traveling through it, smacking into a girl with cloth coming out of her wrists. The girl lifts up her hand-clothes to try blocking as they get rock hard, but Kasumi's energy travels straight through them and creates a hole for the hot air in the girl's head to escape out of. Kasumi wretches as she sees the holes she's made in the two villains' heads, but suppresses the feeling and yells out in rage while sending more pulses and fists out at several villains.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She manages to dispatch all the villains surrounding her and hears a *CRACK* sound from where Aizawa is fighting. The black, bird-like hulk has broken Aizawa's arm and is currently pushing his head into the cracked cement.

"KILL HIM NOMU!"

The boy with hands all over his body yells out.

Kasumi rushes forward at the fastest speed she's ever reached. The silver in her hands travels upwards, leaving her arms and moving into her legs. Each step leaves deep indents in the concrete as Kasumi finally reaches the newly named "Nomu" and the energy moves back into her arms, covering her arms and shoulders in a silver knight-type armor.

Kasumi punches the Nomu with all of her strength as it reaches down to break Aizawa's skull. The hit slams into the side of its chest right at the liver. The creature is pushed just slightly off balance and misses Aizawa by an inch. Kasumi runs up to punch the boy covered in hands, but the nomu appears right in front of her and tanks the punch from her. It then slams its fist into her chest, causing her to cough up blood and the energy covering her arms to vanish. She is sent flying and lands a few dozen meters away. The nomu then goes back to Aizawa and the boy notices someone looking at this happening from the water beside them. He says something to himself and very quickly appears in front of Tsu.

As his hand reaches out towards Tsu, Kasumi punches out, sending all of the energy in her body at the boy, trying to kill him directly. The nomu appears in front of the energy and takes the full force of the hit, coughing a small amount of blood up as it quickly recovers. Kasumi notices the boy's hand touching Tsu's face, but doesn't recognize that Aizawa is currently erasing his quirk. A feeling of pure dread washes over her as the image of Tsu's body breaking down painfully flashes in her mind over and over. Her hands are no longer covered in silver, and she can't summon her hands anymore as she feels herself get faint from a lack of iron.

She runs forward anyways, trying to push herself towards them. The nomu, now registering her as a threat, readies itself to recieve her. Kasumi, however, feels something boiling up from deep inside her. Pure. Unadulterated. Rage. Her skin slowly starts to drain of color, turning grey. Then… Her eyes start glowing blood red and become bloodshot. A malicious red energy spreads from the tip of her finger to cover the rest of her body entirely, looking like a suit of armor made of coagulated blood. She shoots her hand forward and knocks the nomu into the air like it's a toy.

She nearly instantly reaches the boy and grabs his arm that's touching Tsu. She lifts her other arm up, and the energy covering it turns into a blade. She slams her arm down and cuts his arm off before attempting to thrust into his head. He quickly reappears next to the cloud man, but is chased there by Kasumi. The cloud man quickly opens a portal, and practically drags the boy with him. Kasumi, however, isn't having any of it. A beam of blood red energy shoots out from her hands and slams into the leg of the boy, exploding it to pieces. Then, the portal closes.

The nomu lands once again, but has to take a second to pull itself back out of its dazed state. It notices that the person it needs to protect is gone, and assumes the one in front of it killed him. It gets into a fighting stance and is about to charge at her before it feels an even bigger danger appear in front of the building.

The front doors of the training facility burst open as a tall, muscular figure walks in with an uncharacteristically angry look on his face. Kasumi sees him and feels relief wave over her body. The energy that was covering her body recedes and reveals a blood-covered, broken boned girl who seems like she's on the verge of death. Her skin devoid of all color, like a vampire.

Kasumi looks at Tsu and sees that she's fine, with that she sighs in relief and talks to herself,

"Kick its ass, All Might."

And she collapses on the ground, more a bag of broken bones than a person.

The rest of the fight goes by rather quickly, as All Might manages to plunge the creature into the cement to stop its movement. Tsu starts panicking and runs over to Kasumi without exchanging a single word more with anyone. She runs right past All Might and grabs Kasumi into her arms, quickly putting her head to her chest. She hears a slow, weak heartbeat.

"HURRY UP! SHE'S DYING!"

Tsu runs over to the now-arriving pro heroes and yells out,

"HEALING QUIRK?!"

One of the heroes pulls recovery girl to the front. WIthout saying a word, Tsu grabs her with her tongue and jumps back to Kasumi with tears flowing from her eyes. Being used to disaster situations, Recovery Girl calmly lets herself be picked up. As she is placed next to Kasumi, she immediately gets to work.

Deku is left completely stunned by what has happened. First, they are attacked by villains, then, Mineta is killed by a stray attack from one, then Kasumi manages to rip apart villains that could normally rip the rest of them to shreds within a second. She even tossed aside an enemy All Might had troubles with like he was nothing when that creepy red energy was covering her body. He then notices that several of the villains Kasumi fought are unmoving, with some having their heads facing their asses.

"She… Killed them…"

Aizawa, who is somehow still awake, speaks up in a weak voice,

"With a situation like this, I doubt the police will charge her with anything. The deaths will likely- URG! Be placed on the heroes as killing for the sake of children is reasonable for them to- URG! Do."

Recovery girl manages to save Kasumi from the most life-threatening situation, but quickly says to the EMS workers,

"She needs blood ASAP. O-, A-, B-, or AB-. Get her out of here."

Kasumi is promptly rushed off to the nearby hospital.

Uraraka hadn't seen Kasumi collapse, and just barely catches a glimpse of her being loaded into the ambulance with a breathing apparatus on her. She finds Tsu being comforted by Deku and asks,

"W-what happened to Ka-Kasumi?"

Tsu looks downward at the floor as Uraraka questions her,

"Sh-she… She got put in the middle of the big group of villains. She killed some of them. Then, that hand guy tried melting my face which made her freak out. She had already used all of the energy in her body… Then… Her skin started to turn grey and a red energy started covering her body like blood… She cut the hand guy's arm off and sent that bird guy flying with a single punch. Then, she collapsed… Recovery Girl saved her from most of the dangerous stuff, but apparently her body used blood as an alternative to iron so she was deathly low on blood…"

Uraraka looks into Tsu's teary eyes and notices that she hasn't said something,

"Tsu, what happened to you?"

Tsu breaks a little on the inside and starts crying her eyes out and yells out,

"MINETA'S DEAD! He was killed right in front of me and Deku. I held his corpse as we jumped off the boat! I thought he was still alive, and when I turned around he was floating in the water with a hole in his head!"

Tsu starts to shake uncontrollably, and nearly faints as Uraraka grabs her and holds her head in her chest with tears falling from her own eyes.

"Tsu… I'm so sorry you had to go through that. It must have been so hard. We're safe now, baby… We're safe."

Deku starts tearing up as well at the mention of Mineta. Several of the students hear Tsu say Mineta is dead. Bakugo's face scrunches up as he gets an angry look on his face. Todoroki's usual cold demeanor shifts for a second, almost cracking. Kaminari falls to his knees and looks at his hands. Just before everything happened, he had fist bumped Mineta when Mineta showed him that Momo's butt was showing through the hole in the seat. Kirishima speaks up,

"What do you mean Mineta's dead? None of the rest of us are even that hurt aside from Kasumi!"

He gets an angry look on his face as he sees Tsu being comforted by Uraraka. Ida walks over to him and puts a hand on his shoulder,

"They've been through a lot. Ask them later when they're feeling a bit more stable. I'm sure we'd all be breaking down had we witnessed what happened to him. Look at Midoriya. He's within an inch of completely breaking down."

Kirishima reluctantly accepts the fact that Mineta is dead with tears forming at the corners of his angry eyes. Ida walks over to Deku and pulls him into a bro-hug which quickly evolves into a comforting hug where neither cares about it looking strange. Deku falls to his knees as Ida follows him down, still hugging him tightly.

Uraraka holds Tsu's head and starts rubbing her hair as she cries into her waist. Uraraka then kneels down in front of Tsu and holds her face in her hands. She speaks softly, almost incoherently,

"I'm so glad you're okay."

Tsu nods her head as one of her tears is wiped away by Uraraka's finger,

"I'm glad you're okay too…"

Uraraka grabs the back of Tsu's head and gives her a soft kiss on the forehead. Let's go get on the bus, okay sweetie?"

Tsu nods her head and is taken into the back of the bus where she promptly falls asleep on Uraraka's lap and Uraraka falls asleep with her head leaned back.

The students sadly start filling up the bus, with the injured being led out. Eventually All Might steps out with the nomu's arms restrained by quirk-restraints.

After it, Thirteen is taken out without her hero suit on. She's wearing a black sports bra and black underwear. Her back is bloodied and she is forced to lay on her side. She speaks up to All Might weakly,

"Where's Kasumi?"

All Might nods to her, still in his muscled out form,

"Young Kasumi was taken before you and Aizawa as she was dangerously low on blood and had several injuries that Recovery Girl couldn't deal with due to her lack of stamina. Rest assured, Recovery Girl saved her from the most dangerous injuries, but the rest will have to be done at a hospital."

Thirteen nods as All Might adds one more thing,

"That girl is astonishing. She saw her teacher, someone many times above her in terms of battle prowess being toyed with by a villain, and still she ran in to defend him. That girl is a cut above the rest. She is the definition of "A true hero sacrifices themselves to save even a single person". She will grow to become an incredible hero. I just know it."

----------------------------------

AN: This chapter is the longest chapter I have ever written for any book on webnovel. This took several days, even though most of the fighting scenes were written before-hand. I've been touching this chapter every day for about a week straight to try and make it as good as possible.

What do you think of Kasumi's blood energy? Fun fact: when she used her blood energy, her power level shot up to around 12000, just barely weaker than strong-might.

24