Life In Heavenly Palace(2)
293 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We could see a young boy practicing martial arts in a courtyard, he was practicing slowly to exert every muscle, joint, and tendon in his body to their utmost after finishing one set he would sit cross-legged on the ground and breath in a particular pattern, he would repeat these two things again and again until he was barely able to stand.

Fei Chen lay down on his back on the ground and thought about his daily routine for the past month, it was quite monotonous if he were to spell it in a simple word but he enjoyed every moment of it.

Waking up before sunrise and practicing martial arts till noon, he would head to the library to read as many books as possible or until his grandfather chased him out of the library. His time in this past month was well spent he could say that with certainty.

he then looked at the notification from his system,

[Ding  Basic body tempering Exercise(proficiency (30 %))]

[Ding  Elementary breathing Technique(proficiency (32 %))]

He had gotten many more skills from his reading in the family library but most of these skills required him to at least achieve the Houtian realm in cultivation which is the first realm of cultivation, thinking till here Fei Chen remembered his grandfather's teachings regarding cultivation realms

_________________Flashback (Second day In Training yard)___________________

"Chen'er, come here, let me give you an overview of the cultivation realms that we humans follow in this world."

Even though Fei Chen knew about such knowledge he still obediently listened to his grandfather,

"So, now that you have started cultivating you have to remember all about the realms of cultivation, it is very important to keep a track of your progress. The first realm of cultivation can be termed as Houtian, which is often further divided into three sub realms Martial Warrior, Martial General, and Martial Commander, After which is the Xiantian realm in this realm a cultivator can manifest their spiritual Qi outside of their bodies, then comes Martial king realm, cultivators in this realm have the strength to destroy countries, becoming is a martial king a significant achievement and one can become an elder level figure in any big sect in Greencloud continent."

Cang Wuya stopped after speaking until here, he wanted to see his grandson's reaction and he was not disappointed because he could see awe, respect, and desire for such strength,

Fei Chen looked at his grandfather with awe and respect, he couldn't help showing his childish behavior without him realizing it and asked

"Grandfather, are you also in the martial king realm?"

Can Wuya smiled at his grandson and looking at his reaction he felt proud,

"yes, your old grandfather is a martial king and an elder of the Heavenly Palace. If you want to reach this realm in your life you cannot slack in your training, do you understand."

"Yes, grandfather! I will work hard."

Cang Wuya was satisfied with the answer he continued with his explanation,

"Good, good. So, after the martial king realm comes martial saint, I don't have much knowledge regarding this realm just, that cultivators of this realm usually sit in the position of sect master. After Martial Saint is the Martial Emperor realm cultivators in this realm are said to have the ability to regrow lost limbs and recover from the gravest of injuries, then comes False God, and finally, we have Divine, not much is known about the last two realms in the Greencloud continent."

_______________Flashback (END)______________

Fei Chen got up from the ground and ran to his courtyard after recovering some stamina, he was not thinking much about the cultivation realms, for now, he knew with his system all he needed was high-grade techniques and he would advance in his cultivation as long he increased his proficiency.

Reading in the library became his favorite time of the day, he had read many books over the past month, and reading the books on alchemy had given him many skills from the system, the skills the system provided were mainly the recipes for pill concoction and some potions, but he will have to reach Xiantian realm for him make any of these pills, only the cultivators at Xiantian realm can ignite the alchemist fire using their spiritual Qi.

After lunch, he headed directly to the library for his reading session.

Fei Chen even after acquiring many basic martial arts still only practiced basic body tempering exercises and elementary breathing techniques, he wanted to increase the proficiency of these two skills to 100% and hoped that reaching 100% will allow him to enter an enlightenment state and help him break through to Xiantian realm, but he also knew that rushing in cultivation was never a good thing, it might lead to hidden dangers and even cultivation deviation which would be a very shameful way to end his cultivation journey.

Fei Chen knew he didn't have to worry about cultivating too fast as his system only provided him further knowledge about the skill only when it seemed his body was ready for the next level of the techniques, so he would never have to worry about hidden injuries while performing any techniques in the future.

9