Impurities Cleansing
183 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been six months since Fei Chen regained his previous life memories, during these past six months he has been practicing martial arts and reading books in the family library, these two things took up most of his time.

His proficiency in Basic Body Tempering exercises and Elementary Breathing Techniques has improved considerably, he can now perform both simultaneously, but after reaching a certain point he found that his pace of improvement has slowed down quite a lot.

[Ding  Basic Body Tempering Exercise(proficiency (49.1 %))]

[Ding  Elementary Breathing Technique(proficiency (49.9 %))]

He knew from the knowledge provided by the system that he will have to form a thread of spiritual qi in his dantian to advance to the next level of the Elementary Breathing Technique.

Fei Chen was sitting cross-legged in the training yard trying to form his first thread of spiritual qi in his dantian, in his dantian after months of practicing there was a thin cloud of spiritual qi swirling ever so slowly.

The young boy was concentrating fully on his breathing pattern, after increasing his proficiency to nearly 50% of his breathing technique, he could enter a meditative trance as easily as breathing.

After an unknown amount of time, Fei Chen felt it, his very first spiritual qi thread forming inside his dantian. The qi thread started swirling inside the dantian slowly, as it revolved it will release spiritual qi throughout his body, but he could feel the difference, the spiritual qi felt thicker and more abundant than when he performed his breathing technique.

Fei Chen felt formidable strength coursing through his body, he felt energized like he has endless stamina, and his thoughts felt clearer than before he could even remember his past life memories more vividly.

Opening his eyes Fei Chen looked at his body now covered in a black grease-like layer, with an unpleasant odor.

He started laughing in happiness,

" Hahahaha....., finally I have experienced the fabled impurities cleansing."

After laughing for some time he recalled the training he had to go through to reach this step, all the hard work he put into practicing martial arts, all the pain he had to bear in the initial months of his training, now feeling the strength in his small body he could say with 100% certainty that it was all worth it. He then looked at system notifications,

[Ding  Basic Body Tempering Exercise(proficiency (50 %))]

[Ding  Elementary Breathing Technique(proficiency (50.2 %))]

His cultivation has finally entered the realm of Houtian, now he could be termed a martial warrior of the first level. He felt new information entering his mind regarding the next part of the two techniques he has been practicing, he now knew how to utilize his spiritual qi better and spread it evenly throughout his body without leaving behind any hidden weaknesses.

After digesting all the information he stood up and went back to his courtyard for a bath, he needed one quite urgently.

Fei Chen left for the library after freshening himself, he was in a very joyful mood today. He could finally start practicing those martial art techniques he read in the library.

Entering the library building he saw his grandfather and father chatting about something, both turned to Fei Chen as he approached them with a happy smile on his face.

"Grandfather, father I have formed my first spiritual qi thread in my dantian!"

Both men looked at Fei Chen in astonishment, forming spiritual qi thread means stepping into the Houtian realm, usually, children take one to three years to manifest their first qi thread because it takes considerable time to get accustomed to breathing techniques for children thereby leading to delay in the formation of qi thread, geniuses usually take a year or less and for Fei Chen to do it in six months, he can be regarded as a genius among geniuses.

Cang Wuya stood up and asked Fei Chen to come close so that he could confirm his claim of reaching the martial warrior realm,

"Chen'er, come here, give me your hand."

Fei Chen obediently presented his hand to his grandfather, who used his qi to check Fei Chen's dantian, immediately he could feel the qi thread in his grandson's dantian. Cang Wuya was so happy he started laughing out loud,

"Hahaha...., my grandson is once in a thousand-year genius."

Fei Wuji hearing his father's words also checked his son's dantian and sure enough, his son has indeed stepped into the martial warrior realm. Fei Wuji also started laughing with his father praising his son.

"Hahaha...., my son is indeed a genius among geniuses."

They both looked at Fei Chen with pride and happiness, they now knew that their star moon hall has finally given birth to its genius, With Fei Chen's talent, they finally have hope for improving their standing among the factions of Heavenly Palace.

"Chen'er even though you have a once-in-a-thousand-year talent you should never let yourself be complacent because of it, hard work and dedication are the two of the most important factors that will take you far on your road of cultivation, always remember this."

Cang Wuya told his grandson with utmost seriousness in his voice, even though he knew Fei Chen was far more intelligent for his age, he was still a child less than six years old, that's why he said those words so that Fei Chen doesn't start slacking off in his martial arts practices.

Fei Chen knew why his grandfather said those words, he was after all a grown man and a reincarnate, he understood that in this world where fortunate encounters could turn trash into a heavenly genius, having only genius talent was not enough and that's why hard work and dedication were necessary traits to have, for those who wished to reach the apex of cultivation.

He answered his grandfather seriously after listening to his words,

" I understand grandfather!"

"Hmm..., now that you have reached the martial warrior realm you can start practicing those martial art techniques you have been reading every day in the library."

Cang Wuya laughed looking at his excited face,

" Martial art techniques require the use of internal energy that's why you can only start practicing them now. Without internal energy and necessary physical strength, you will only injure yourself, that's why it is advised to practice martial techniques only after you have entered the Houtian realm."

5