Chapter 3
382 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I can see a lush grassland when I step inside the portal. Behind me is a two-story building that was given to me by Felo. I look away from the grassland and get inside the building.

The first I see when I enter the room is a fireplace. It has a proper fireplace, unlike a creative reconstruction of the Minecraft version. Next, I walk deeper into the room and open up a door at the end of the room, and as I open it, I see the kitchen and bathroom.

I open up the door to the bathroom and see a large barrel full of water. I cannot see any faucet anywhere. Does that mean I need to feel this up every time I use all the water? I really need to search for a water source or maybe the ocean.

And there is a question if all the water in this place is the same as the water in Minecraft; all of them are the same.

I need to investigate it.

I get out of the bathroom and look at the kitchen. It was a complete kitchen set. There are a lot of tools I can use. I can see a stove that uses firewood, and sitting next to it are the tools for cooking, like a pot, a wok, and a rack filled with something like a ladle, spoons, and forks.

There is no refrigerator or the like. That means the food in this place will last forever, just like Minecraft's. Another thing to test later.

I get out of the kitchen and get upstairs. When I reach the second floor, I can see two rooms on this floor. I go to the room on the left and see that this room is my bedroom. I can see I have a personal bathroom in here and some storage where I can store my material or food inside.

I can see a mirror inside the room. It is a modern kind of mirror instead of the bronze mirror in my room. There is a drawer inside and even more storage. I get out of my bedroom and go to the other room.

It was empty. The only thing I can see is row upon row of storage boxes. It looks like this is a room for storage. In the middle of the room is something I'm familiar with. It was a Crafting Table.

It was a one-meter cubic box with a familiar three-by-three grid. I walk toward the Crafting Table and touch it for a few seconds. Then, I close my eyes and let it inside my inventory. When I open my eyes, the Crafting Table is gone.

With all the rooms checked, I opened up the inventory. That's right! I have an inventory just like Minecraft; this inventory can be accessed even when I'm in the real world. I can bring all the material I get from this world using my inventory.

There is nothing inside my inventory, but just like in the game, I have twenty-seven slots that I can use, and some items can be stacked up to sixty-four.

This looks like Minecraft but less blocky. For now, I need to test the physics of this world. I walk out of my house and then walk to the nearby tree. I take a deep breath and punch the tree. It did not hurt, and I could see a crack on the surface of the tree.

I continue to punch the tree until a small block of wood appears on the ground. I get close to it and feel it appear inside my inventory. I mentally commanded it to appear in my hand; to my surprise, it was big.

Another one-meter cubic block. I look at the block in my hand and look at the tree in front of me. They are entirely different. The length of the trunk is not even a meter long. I know that it was a rule for every block in Minecraft to be equal to a meter cubic block, but holy shit.

Does that mean a massive tree will also give me a meter cubic block? Hmmm, there is a downside and an upside, huh? I shake my head and take out my Crafting Table from my inventory.

I put it down and put the tree log in the middle of the grid. When I put the wooden log on it, a hologram appears on top of the Crafting Table. It was a hologram of a wooden plank. I press the hologram, and a second later, I can feel something get inside my inventory.

I take out one plank and put it on the ground. They are surprisingly light in my hand for a one-meter cubic wooden plant and tree logs, or is it because of this world's physics? Maybe.

I take out another wooden plank and then put them on the Crafting Table to make a stick. It was not a normal stick. It was a fucking one-meter-tall wooden stick.

"It looks like all the basic functions are working. Let's make basic tools."

I punch the tree next to me, gather all the logs, and turn them into wooden planks. After that, I make Minecraft's basic tools: an ax, sword, pickaxe, and shovel.

With the tools inside my inventory, I decided to do strip mining near my house. So I take out my shovel and start digging.

~Three hours later~

I wipe the sweat off my forehead and place the torch on the wall near me. It has been a few hours since I started digging, and I got a good amount of material from my first mining.

I get a lot of iron that can be turned into blocks of iron. Why do I turn it into a block of iron? Well, iron ingots are just that, iron ingots. It did not weigh much.

However, when you combine them together and create an iron block? That makes something heavy, really heavy.

Nine iron ingots did not reach a hundred kilograms in weight, but when you combine them together at the Crafting Table? It reaches tons! That's right. It reaches multiple tons of irons when you combine them together.

That is a lot of iron if I take them into the real world. At least, that was my theory. I need to bring them first to the real world and let my people weigh them for me.

The other things I get from this mining are gold, coal, and copper. Of course, I decided to make a gold block and intended to bring it to the real world. Farming is good, but I need some gold to buy the tools for my people and start a few projects.

I shake my head and take out another gold ingot from the furnace. I made this underground area into my workshop. There are three furnaces that smelter gold, iron, and some cobblestone.

I want to make a stair. I already make the stonecutter using some iron and stone. Now, I only need to make a stone brick staircase. However, it needs to wait. I need to get back to the real world and check what I need as a noble lord.

Haaaa, I cannot just have a simple life as a farmer by the end of the day. I need to take care of the people under me. So many have changed from my previous life but still stayed the same; among them is paperwork.

14