Chapter 14
542 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My Love Is Not Pure As I Expected!

Ran wanted to bury herself in a hole. She could not believe that she felt her father’s thing with her body. Ran screamed inside her head, ‘I’m so stupid!’

As Ran laid in her bed, her mind repeatedly went back to the moment that happened before she fled to her room. She really didn’t know what came onto her at that time. She just knew that whatever that was, she had ashamedly enjoyed it.

Ran thought back on how crazy today had been. First, her not-date with Shinichi was interrupted by a murder that happened on a rollercoaster. The victim was beheaded, and the gruesome sight left her without appetite afterwards. As always, Shinichi had solved the case, revealing the female gymnast they talked to before as the murderer.

Then, Shinichi ditched her and went on by himself, following suspicious looking men dressed in black suits.

Ran was left feeling furious. She might be a tough girl, but Ran also loved feeling feminine. She did not mind him pursuing his interest; in fact, the time she found him especially attractive was when Shinichi confidently solved mysteries. Still, no one liked playing second fiddle! Especially to their significant other’s hobbies. It’s one thing to solve the murder happened on their date; it’s another thing to ditch his date because he considered solving crime more attractive!

Then, her anger turned into worry, when she could not reach him through her phone. Ran then called the Kudou family residence number, and no one picked up. She was forced to come directly herself, and confirmed the fact that nobody was in the house. If she didn’t know Shinichi’s penchant for trouble, Ran would have called the police.

Ran went back home, the previously set aside resentment began building up again when she noticed that her father was also not home. She wanted to cry, to the unfairness of everyone around her.

‘Then Dad came back…’

Ran was elated at first, before she smelled women’s perfumes on her father.

They argued back and forth, and Ran threatened to call her mother. As she was reaching for her phone, it happened.

She was hugged from behind by her father!

Suddenly, she realized how muscular her father was. His broad chest, his rock hard abs, his broad hands, and most importantly…

‘It’s so thick…’ Ran was blushing furiously.

All she could picture now was her dad, and it made her so mad at herself. Ran was pretty sure that she was never this interested in stuff like sex.

“Aaargh!!” Ran shouted in frustration. She covered her face with a pillow, futilely trying to stop her body from reacting to the extremely stimulating fantasy. Memory of how they were glued to each other kept her anger and sadness from coming back. In her mind, the image of Shinichi was slowly replaced by her Daddy. Ran’s lips quivered, as she drifted to the realm of morpheus.

***

Meanwhile, sitting behind his working desk, Kogoro was also trying his best to forget the sensation of his daughter’s curves he had felt.

Unlike Ran, however, Kogoro had an inkling on what caused the physical chemistry between the two of them to suddenly bloom. ‘Baa-chan, is it what I think it is?’

[Ding!]

[Congratulations to the host for correctly working out one of the effect of the Marrow Cleansing Pill]

[Congratulations to the host on obtaining the reward: How To Train Your Daughter (1x)]

Sure enough, the Marrow Cleansing Pill made him charming to ALL of the women around him, even his own daughter. The ease Kogoro felt when he seduced his women was from this effect.

‘The only ones who were not showing any effect from this were Eri and Yuko Ikezawa!’

The two of them, Kogoro inferred, had almost the same temperament. He remembered how Eri easily brushed off his concern, and Yuko Ikezawa flat out refused to have a normal conversation. Kogoro rubbed his mustache, thinking, ‘Maybe they needed a firmer approach? If the same rule applies here, then the hard-headed ones are usually masochists. I need to brush off the dust on my shibari skill then. Food for thought.’

Kogoro shelved his Icha-Icha Tactics, and asked the system for the reward’s description. What he saw made his frown come back full force.

“Baa-chan, When have I ever told you that I am going to take Ran as my lover?”

[How To Train Your Daughter (1x): A self-help book written by Yoru Mane. Contains a detailed instructions on what to do to achieve a healthy incestuous relationship with one’s daughter. The last part of three books, after ‘How To Charm Your Mother’ and ‘How To Claim Your Sister’. Owning the three books would give the host the skill Gene Modifier!]

“Baa-chan, You are definitely the product of a perverted god! There’s no way that’s a real person. Yoru Mane? Your Name? That’s an alias! It’s you, isn’t it? No wonder there’s no fourth book, or the title would be How To Bag Your Grandma!”

Kogoro chuckled, “Heh, wouldn’t that be like cursing yourself, Baa-chan? Or is it a self-cest instead of incest?”

Without stumbling, the System responded.

[Replaying the host’s thought: 'It would be a different story if incest is more common here than back home.']

[Please refrain from making assumptions about the System using your pigeon-sized brain!]

With that godly reversal, Kogoro could not deny it anymore.

Not the two times he met with Hinata.

Not the sessions he had with Rukia.

Even all of the nights he spent with Eri.

Kogoro was never as hard as when he held his daughter just now!

The thought was scary as it was exciting. Even before Kogoro realized he was attracted to his own daughter, he noticed the fact that on a scale of one to ten, Ran was definitely fifteen. A beautiful, youthful face; A kissable lips; A slender neck; A curvy body, and long legs, were combined with a kind soul inside a single being, that should be called:

‘Angel’

~To Be Continued~

-

-

-

A/N: The rain is starting to get worse here, and I just hope there will be no flood. Anyway, I hope you guys stay safe and healthy! Big thanks to Dragon_knight240 and all the loyal readers of the fic.

segalengko69

8