Chapter 15
525 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My Escapade Is Not With Who I Expected!

The day after the little fiasco with his daughter, Kogoro was throwing himself back to work. The matter with Rukia and her artist, Yuko Ikezawa was half-solved. He just needed to fulfill his promises to his second lover.

'No rest for the wicked… Literally!'

Although Yuko Ikezawa's career was no longer chained by the stupid interventions Rukia had done, her name was no longer as valuable. The terrifying entertainment industry was never short on talented people looking for a breakthrough. Just a year off was like a death sentence to some people's fame.

And, the reason Rukia hampered Miss Yuko's effort was to protect her from the sharks that existed in the industry. One of them being Takeshi Katou.

Kogoro found out that the reason Katou never managed to harm the female talents that rejected him wasn't because of his good morals, but instead because of the rising female agents that banded together to protect the artists.

The problem was, Yuko Ikezawa's beauty was such that she had the attention of not just one, but multiple powerful men that, if they settled their differences and teamed up, could instantaneously banish the ones protecting her forever from the industry.

Katou knew this fact, and so did Rukia, but not Miss Yuko!

To protect Miss Yuko, as well as herself and her group, Rukia was forced to deploy the asinine plan. If it panned out, Yuko would be a small-time public figure. With her looks, any off-air events would gladly hire her, if not as a singer, then as an MC. Rukia could guarantee the size of her purse wouldn't be small.

But of course, Miss Yuko was an ambitious woman by nature. Instead of giving up the big stage, she just grew colder by each failure.

The change in Miss Yuko, and the pressure from the predators made Rukia almost folded, but she persevered.

'And we are here now.' Kogoro thought while noting down the things he deemed important. He put down the pen, and picked up his phone, before calling the first number on his contact list:

[Kisaki Law Firm]

***

“...Yes. Thank you for doing this for me, Eri.”

The person on the other line was scolding him, saying that she wasn’t doing anything for him. Kogoro just laughed, too used to her harsh treatment now to care.

“No, I really do- Alright, you are a busy woman. I’ll call you later. Love you!”

Before Eri could say anything other than sputtering, Kogoro had ended the call. ‘Man, It was so satisfying when I can make her speechless like that’

Kogoro realized he might be a bit of a sadist. He could not wait for the day Eri would come back home again. He! needed! more! If he could stave off his growing need just a bit more, then he might be able to stop himself from defiling his precious, bodacious, salacious Ran.

“Now, I just need to confirm it once more with Hina and Rukia, and lastly… Yuko Ikezawa.”

***

“I hope you don’t mind that we have our meeting here, Ikezawa-san.” Kogoro started, when Yuko Ikezawa sat in front of him. Different from before, she now had a light smile on her face, probably the courtesy of her hearing the good news from Rukia.

“I don’t mind, Mouri-san. And I’m sorry about the other day. I was not in a good place.” Her tone was apologetic and genuine.

Kogoro laughed, almost too loudly for the cafe they were in. The visitors stole a glance or two to the pair. He brushed away the non-existent tear from his eyes.

“I’m sorry, it’s just. Your way of talking when you were upset the other day was so similar to my wife Eri, I couldn’t even get mad. In fact, I was hit by nostalgia.”

Hearing that, Miss Yuko let out a cute snort, “Heh, you are just like how Kazumoto-san described!”

“Oh, what did she say about me?” Kogoro leaned over, very interested in what he was hearing.

“Well… She said that you are a gorgeous, but lecherous ossan!”

Kogoro’s jaw dropped. “Why, that woman! when I see her again, see if I don’t give her a spanking! I’ll dish out the whip this time!”

“Pft!” Miss Yuko was desperately trying to hold her laughter.

‘This guy turned out to be so fun to hang out with!’

***

Like that, a few hours passed by, and the two of them transformed from a detective and his client discussing their business, to just two friends having a laugh.

They long since moved the venue to his office, and were joined by Rukia and Hinata, who were just having a meeting by themselves.

“Goro~” Hinata sashayed to his side, showing her mature and sophisticated charm, before taking his arms between her large and extremely soft breasts.

“Kogoro-san!” Rukia, meanwhile, rushed to his side like a teenager would, pouting all the way. She hugged his arms between her modest, but perky breasts.

Kogoro was in heaven!

Then the two asked at the same time.

“Who is better!”

And Kogoro was in hell!

“Hahahaha!” Yuko was laughing so hard on the other side, that she didn’t see Kogoro slipping away from his two lovers, approaching her from behind. She only noticed something when his breath touched her nape, and his arms embraced her from behind. And then, Kogoro kissed Yuko on her cheek!

“Of course Yuko is better!”

The three women stood petrified, before all hell broke loose!

They pulled Kogoro in a three-way tug-o-war. His arms were about to break, when the bell of the front door was pushed by someone.

“Dear?”

‘Eri!?’

Kogoro shook off the three limpets hanging off of him. He straightened his suit, and told Hinata, Rukia, and Yuko to fix their appearances, while he distracted Eri.

Kogoro opened the door, and saw her standing there. He could not help himself, and all the feelings he buried deep inside burst out in an avalanche. He pulled her waist, their body meshed together. He breathed in her scent, and just ravaged her lips in hunger! Eri let out a cute mewl of protest, but not really doing anything to stop him.

After a while, Eri responded, and the two swapped their spit, tongues dancing wildly in a desperate bid of dominance. Kogoro gently brought her outside, and pushed her to the wall beside the door. One of his hands seeked out her breasts, while the other pulled her skirt up and pulled her panties down.

Kogoro stroked her folds with his fingers, while his other hand was mauling her tits, and her body jolted in pleasure. If not for Kogoro still kissing her, she would have let out a loud moan.

Kogoro broke their kiss, and whispered to her ear, “Turn around for me, Eri!”

Knowing what he wanted, Eri nodded shyly, turned around and hiked up her skirt to show her glistening flowers. And just when Kogoro began undoing his belt…

“Ahem!”

The two froze, and they looked at the voice. It was Midori Kuriyama, Eri’s assistant! She was blushing like crazy from embarrassment. She was right there the whole time!

~To Be Continued~

-

-

-

A/N: The first blue ball! I don't know how many times I can get away with this technique, but I'm all in! Or, as Alexander the Great said, I'm balls deep! Big thanks to Dragon_knight240 and all the loyal readers of this fic!

segalengko69

13