Chapter 20
472 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kidnapper Kidnapped Kidnapper 1

As a transmigrator, Kogoro was blessed with the memory of his past life, including the Detective Conan anime and manga that he consumed. Now, those memories did not translate directly, but they did give him some sort of guidance on how to navigate this new world he was in.

In the first case, although the difficulty was not high, Kogoro relied heavily on his memory of the case in canon. The result was his first lover, Hinata Hanaoka, soon to be Hinata Yamashina.

In the second canon case, the character of his client Yuko Ikezawa was not explored properly. He had to manually string together points of significance to figure out who the identity of the instigator was. However, all the sources of information he needed responded without a hitch. The result was his second lover, Rukia Kazumoto, and his two possible future mates Velma and Yuko Ikezawa.

In this instance, however…

'This is underwhelming…'

Kogoro had always thought he would feel something different if he were to meet those so-called main characters. Maybe he would start hyperventilating, or his vision would be filled with color coming out of their body. 'Protagonist aura, if I recall.'

Shinichi Kudou, now in the form of Conan Edogawa, was a kid not only in body, but also in mind! Kogoro had his pre-merged memory, so he remembered how Shinichi was as a teenager. Although part of Conan's innocence came off as fake, his face, and particularly his eyes, revealed a lot more than before.

Kogoro smacked his lips, no longer feeling guilty about possibly deceiving the kid. 'It's for his own good after all. Not to mention the fact that a group of trained killers would sic a bullet through Conan's skull if they find out, there's also the criminals he would possibly encounter. If I let this kid run around unrestrained, he would die, especially without the protagonist's aura!'

While on paper Kogoro was smarter than he was before he got the System, his thought process still required some time. His delayed reaction made Conan squirm, clearly not familiar with the feeling of scrutiny.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, bozu. You'll be staying in this house now, but remember-"

Kogoro grabbed Eri and Ran by their shoulders, and said, "-these two are my women!"

He kissed their cheeks, and chuckled while both of their faces went red. Ran escaped from his side and immediately went off on Kogoro.

"Dad! You are embarrassing me! Also, Conan-kun is just a kid! He doesn't have that kind of intention!" With one hand on her hips, and the other wagging her finger, Ran looked like a mother lecturing her child.

Kogoro guffawed, and Eri poked his ribs, before she ushered everyone in. "Come on, we are all going to be late if we keep talking!"

Ran dragged Conan by the hand to show him around, while Kogoro went beside Eri, and whispered to her ears, "I want to give Ran a real sibling as soon as possible, so I'll book a hotel next weekend, and I'm going to breed you for sure!"

"Mmmhh…" Just hearing his words made Eri's panties drenched. She sent him a shy but sultry look, and Kogoro felt himself hardening the longer he stared. She noticed, of course, and extended her hand to trace his erection.

"Don't think I didn't notice what you did with Ran!" Kogoro sweated at that, but Eri did not stop talking.

"Instead of trying to grab all of the fruits on the tree, why don't you just pick one and savor it? I'm going to ask you to release… all this… in me!" Eri emphasized every pause in her sentence with a soft jerk of her hand. But it's her last word she whispered that made him almost come in his pants.

"I've been a naughty girl, Daddy~"

Eri's smile was mischievous as she left him in stupor.

'What a woman!'

***

After Conan was settled, Kogoro received a call from a new client. This time, the case he received triggered the System's quest.

[Quest: Kidnapped Kidnapper. Save the hostage from the kidnapper! What, the kidnapper is kidnapped by another kidnapper? Save the kidnapper too, then! Wait, which kidnapper should I save, again? Reward: Stat-Stat Fruit (1x)]

The caller was a man, and he introduced himself as Kanemotsu Tani, the president of a real estate company in Tokyo. His tone was urgent, and Kogoro could sense a clear image of desperation from his words. Mr. Tani told him that his daughter Akiko was kidnapped, and the culprit demanded a ransom of 300 millions Yen. Not only that, they asked for second-hand bills, likely to avoid the police catching him using the money.

Kogoro had written down everything he could remember about the canon case, plus the additional details he could get by phone from Mr. Tani. First, the kidnapping happened yesterday at one o'clock in the afternoon. Akiko Tani just got back from school, and was playing with a ball in their backyard. His butler, Asou, was allegedly the sole witness of the kidnapping.

According to the butler, a giant man wearing all black came out of the bushes in the backyard, and grabbed Akiko by force. Before he left, the man threatened to kill the child if his demand was not fulfilled. In exchange for her life, the kidnapper only asked for the president to close his company.

What was bizarre according to Mr. Tani, was the second point to note, which was the subsequent disappearance of said butler, Mr. Asou. Following that, was the change of the previous demand from him closing his company, to the already mentioned sum of ransom money.

Kogoro of course had the gist of the situation.

'It's likely that the butler Asou-san was also taken hostage by the guy who truly kidnapped Akiko Tani.'

Mr. Tani, not knowing what to do, reached out to every private investigator in Tokyo. All of them rejected him, except Kogoro.

Now, Akiko's fate was in Kogoro's hand! Could he solve it before they ran out of time?

~To Be Continued~

-

-

-

A/N: I'm not fully recovered from my fever yet, but here's a chapter for you! As usual, the next chapter is up on my patréon and ko-fi. Big thanks to my patrons, Dragon_knight240 and phil and to all the loyal readers of this story!

My apologies for the delay, and see you on the next chapter!

segalengko69

11