Chapter 25
463 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Idol's Peril 1

Kogoro was awakened by a wet sensation enveloping him. It was accompanied by slurping and gulping sounds.

'Eri…'

Sure enough, when Kogoro lifted the cover, he found his wife's head bobbing up and down his morning wood.

"Mmmhh… That feels good, honey…"

Kogoro muttered, and Eri paused for a second, before she continued blowing him. "Turn around, I want to taste your lips!"

Eri slowly rotated and presented her wet lips to his face. Without hesitation, Kogoro dove in, and ate her out. He licked and gently bit her nub, and she came instantly. He closed in, and gulped down her nectar, feeling energized and awake now that he had his fill.

Kogoro patted her cheek, and Eri once again turned around. She lined herself with his raging shaft, and slowly took him inside. "Ahh…."

Her cries of pleasure were immediately muffled by his lips.

Kogoro rocked her back and forth on his lap, before they both came, his enormous load filling her up.

"Thanks honey, you are great!" Kogoro kissed Eri's temple, showering her affection. But Eri didn't seem satisfied, her face scrunched up.

"You're still hard…" Eri said.

Kogoro laughed, "Well, you know how high my libido is! This is normal."

Eri pouted, "I saw that female officer went out of our house yesterday! I got mad, and I told myself if I could drain you today, then I can keep you for myself… But why are you still hard!"

Then she bit his shoulder, and Kogoro would fake his reaction if she didn't just dropped the truth bomb!

"I'm sorry Eri… But trust me, you are still my number one!" At that, he started thrusting inside her again.

"Ahh!" Caught off guard, Eri could only moan to his ear.

Kogoro grinned at her cries, and looked to the slightly opened door. Sure enough, he could see through the gap that his daughter was masturbating furiously!

Like that, another day started in the Mouri household.

***

"Mmmhhhh!!….." Ran's muffled cries could be heard from where she was sitting. She had a hand in her mouth, and another inside her pajamas, knuckle deep in her virgin flower.

After she came down from her high, Ran rushed to wipe everything, and went back to her room.

'I can't believe they still did it in the morning! Aren't they afraid if Conan-kun or I were awake? Well, I AM awake, but…'

At that, she flushed red, as she remembered her father's big stick.

'I wonder what it tastes like…'

***

Kogoro was now back in the office, waiting for his guests to come. His wife was in the process of moving her office closer to the house, and Ran was taking Conan to his first day at school. Conan's paperwork was already done by Prof. Agasa, and he just needed to show up to the class.

As he pondered, Kogoro didn't have to wait any longer for his guests, as the sound of the door opened reached his ears.

"Goro~" Hinata Yamashina, recently divorced, flew through the door, and leaped to his lap. She kissed him, and he deepened it, grabbing her plump cheeks in both hands.

"Ahem! Did we make you wait, Kogoro-san?"

Kogoro turned up, and Rukia Kazumoto's face reddened when instead of answering her, he gestured her to come with his finger.

Rukia obediently walked closer, and leaned down slightly to match his sitting form. Kogoro took her offered lips, but instead of releasing her after the kiss ended, he pulled her into his lap along with Hinata.

They sat on his spread thighs, and started swapping spit in a sensuous manner. Hinata's right hand and Rukia's left hand both reached to his belt, but then…

"Ahem!"

Another voice interrupted their fun. Rukia fled from Kogoro's lap, while avoiding the fourth person in the room. Hinata, however, coyly smiled over her shoulder to that person and responded.

"Yuko-chan, it's your turn!"

Yuko Ikezawa's face was burning with shame, her bountiful peaks were heaving with anger as she came closer. "Like hell it is!? Weren't you the one who was saying that we are meeting for business, Hinata-nee? Then why did you just jump his bone the moment we came in like that!? You're really-"

Kogoro surprised her by pulling her on his lap, replacing Rukia. Before she could say anything, he took her lips and sneaked his left hand to lock her in place.

Yuko struggled for a second, but then slowly accepted Kogoro's advance. She put her hands on his chest, and grabbed the fabric to pull him closer.

Right at that moment, the bell on the front door rang, and Yuko came back to her senses. She sprang from their hug, and avoided looking at the bemused Rukia.

Kogoro stood up and fixed his appearance. After he was sure his clothes were in order, he went to the door. He opened it, and with a smile, greeted the pair standing there.

After they exchanged pleasantries, Kogoro invited them to come in.

"...Anyway, I hope you don't mind my small office!"

The two were surprised by the three people inside the room. And furthermore, they were all beautiful women! But still…

"Yoko? What are you doing here?"

"Eh, Y-Yuko-san!?"

That's right, the two were Yoko Okino and her manager Chou Yamagishi!

Kogoro chuckled, "Well, I guess you would know each other as fellow idols! Still, please have a seat first, Okino-san, Yamagishi-san!"

After they both sat down, Rukia took the initiative to serve them tea.

"So-" Kogoro opened the discussion, "-what is the case you want me to solve?"

Miss Yoko was hesitant at first, but then steeled her resolve. If Kogoro were to guess, his interference on Yuko's case might change how Miss Yoko was stalked by her ex-boyfriend. Did it get worse?

"I have been receiving harassment from the producer of the film I'm starring in!"

That was not the direction he thought she would go. Kogoro and Yuko looked at each other, before he said:

"Sexual harassment? Tell me the details of the case! I think I may have the solution if I know the whole situation!"

~To Be Continued~

-

-

-

A/N: Thank you to my patrons, Dragon_knight240 and phil also to all the loyal readers of this story!

As always, you can find the link to the next chapter below.

segalengko69

13