Chapter 40
339 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fallen Angel 5

 

The air in the sex dungeon under the RSTA building was musky. It reeked of female cum without the slightest hint of the male one. Of course, that's because Kogoro had been concentrating on breaking his hostage instead of enjoying himself.

For hours and hours, he tried a variety of tools on Vermouth. Kogoro even shoved different types of dildo up her butthole. Her cries were particularly loud when he used the canine's-shaped dick.

'Heh. Who would guess that a bitch like her would cum in buckets when she took that dog-like one? Certainly not me!' Kogoro thought as he admired his handiwork.

Vermouth could only hang limply by the chains. Her whole body, except for her face, was marred by welts from Kogoro's whip. Stuck inside her ass were a vibrator and anal beads. They kept her from succumbing to sleep. Every now and then, her body wriggled because of the jolts of pleasure she received from her rectum.

All of a sudden, she felt something different touched her sobbing pussy. Her eyes lit up as she thought, 'Finally!'

While she had no choice but to let Kogoro punish her because of her clamped limbs, Vermouth still had a plan!

'Let's see how long you can last inside me!' Yes, her plan was to seduce Kogoro by virtue of her trained holes!

Unlike other women, Vermouth was no stranger to sex. If anything, she had trained all of her holes to pleasure someone with a dick. No matter how small they were, her trained mouth, ass, and pussy could all manually move and massage cock with precision.

Until now, Vermouth felt a little hopeless. Kogoro never even once came close to putting his obvious erection near her 'secret weapon'. Heck, he was still wearing his clothes! Vermouth, who only wore her birthday suit, felt extremely hot inside the closed room. But her captor was as fine and dandy as she first saw him.

As her ray of light dwindled, Kogoro made his move.

First, he toyed with her labia. Vermouth was in no condition to keep her voice low. She moaned in bliss, having her petals touched for the first time in hours.

Kogoro then traced his fingers to her backdoor and harshly pulled out the wriggling anal beads and vibrator stuck in her puckered hole. They left it gaping, and it miraculously started to shrink. He raised an eyebrow when he felt her anus clamping down on his thumb, no less tight than before he started abusing it with toys.

He calmed down his excitement and pulled his hands away from Vermouth's body. Kogoro then unbuckled his belt and dropped his trousers on the floor. His boxer soon followed, and then the rest of his clothes were off, leaving him as naked as his captive.

The man once again draped his whole body across Vermouth's back. Instead of whispering mocking words, he lined up the tip of his cock with her ass and slammed balls deep in one almighty push.

Shocked by the sudden intrusion, Vermouth opened her mouth but didn't let out any sound. Her silent scream tightened her butt, but it was useless. Kogoro continued to pump his cock in and out of her abused hole.

All the plans to milk Kogoro dry and seduce him were long forgotten; his girth was more than enough to break her mind and turn her into a mindless onahole.

Kogoro fucked her harder and better than any lover she ever had in the past. He was better than the men in the Bahamas ten years ago; better than the football player she hooked up with a year ago; hell, he was better than Gin! With every thrust of his fuckstick, Vermouth screamed. But instead of a long drawn and endless one, it was cut by the next thrust of his bitch-breaker of a cock.

Vermouth's whole world shrank. Her fucked-stupid mind was only filled with thoughts of how good her body felt and the man responsible for such pleasure.

As Kogoro upped his pace, Vermouth finally came, and her empty cunt let out another splash of her nectar to the floor. Kogoro pumped into her for the last time and shot out his seeds into her stomach.

Unseen by Vermouth, the man behind her had an evil smirk on his face.

"You think we are done? Squeeze your ass muscles and tell me what you feel!"

When she heard that, a mixture of dread and excitement sprouted inside her heart. She did as he told her and flexed her inner muscles. What she felt boggled her mind more than his size.

"That's right. I'm still hard!" Kogoro's soft voice was like a death sentence to Vermouth's ears. "You know what it means, right?"

Not waiting for her reply, he started moving, and she started screaming.

The only thought in her mind was, 'I'm going to die!'

***

The clock showed that it was now twelve o'clock. Kogoro knew from how much energy he spent that it was not twelve at noon. He was now fully clothed once again. His pristine look was a great contrast to the filthy state of the room and its other occupant.

The whole place was drenched in their bodily fluids. Kogoro lost count of how many times he had come inside her ass, but he knew by the size of her belly that it must be quite a number.

Vermouth had lost her consciousness once again in the middle of their 'love making', and was now sleeping on the bed. To be safe, he once again locked her arms and legs to the bed. The difference was the tightness of the chains. It was now quite loose, and she could eat the food he left herself.

Looking at her peaceful expression, Kogoro almost could not believe that she was a psychopathic mass murderer. If he did not know any better, he would say that she looked like a This Knee Princess who was awoken from her deep slumber by a kiss from a prince.

Feeling foolish, he bent down to her face and kissed her lips lovingly. When he stood up once again, Kogoro scratched the back of his head at his silly act. He turned around, took a last look at the sleeping beauty, and left the room.

If he took another glance before he left, Kogoro would see Vermouth opening her eyes. Her whole face was burning red from embarrassment.

Looking at the closed door and then at the chains binding her limbs, Vermouth puffed her cheeks and pouted her lips.

"What a rogue!"

 

~To Be Continued~

-

-

-

A/N: Big thanks to my patrons, Dragon_knight240, phil, XOL, and anime addict, and also to all the loyal readers of KMPE.

If you enjoy this story and wanted to read more, please consider supporting me via the links on my profile! It would be a great help to free more of my time to write.

Once again, thank you, and keep nuttin'! (unless you are doing NNN)

✌️

segalengko69

7