Chapter 54
108 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Death In The Family 4

 

In normal situation, whenever Kogoro had sex, the location would be filled with the sounds of wet skins slapping. But not today.

Kogoro was tortured by Fuyuki, who expertly tightened her inner muscles as she pull herself to the sink. He felt like her tight and wet cunt was trying to drag him by his cock.

Then, with the same precise motion, Fuyuki slowly pushed herself back to engulf his sword inside her sheathe.

The man groaned her name, and a small smile appeared on her face for a second, before the pleasure she felt overwhelmed her once again.

Fuyuki was definitely the most experienced lover out of all the women he had laid with before. Although it was the first time she experienced his spear, Fuyuki adapted quickly, and slowly learned his weak spots that even he and his wife didn't know. For example, the way she slowly pushed herself onto Kogoro while slightly raising her perky butt, or the way she would do the opposite when she pulled from him.

Fuyuki was a milker; someone who patiently waited for the milk to come out and did not foolishly apply pressure when she didn't need to. Some people might say that the way she did it was robotic and lacked passion, but for Kogoro's current state, it was an absolute treat.

He scrunched up his face, and as his arousal kept climbing to its peak, Kogoro reached down with his healthy hand and jabbed his thumb into Fuyuki's tight rosebud. The same time he filled her womb with his seeds, Fuyuki sprayed her nectar down the floor of the lavatory.

"Uugh…"

The two spent minutes just trying to recover from their highs. Kogoro leaned over, and hugged the slender figure of Fuyuki.

"You are mine now, Fuyuki…"

He could feel her shuddering, and Kogoro swore he saw the corner of her lips twitched upwards, a tiny smile forming on her flushed face.

With an exhausted whisper, Fuyuki replied, "Yes…"

***

Finding Hinata had not been easy. Although Kogoro had told her to follow Eri's lead on their search, the raven-haired woman had not come to the meeting spot they previously agreed on. It was one of the reasons Eri had let the Suzuki Corp's heiress Sonoko come with them. She was fed up with that cow who had the nerve to agree to meeting them and then stood them up!

But taking Sonoko with them was proving to be a terrible decision, because she would go straight into the places they found suspicious and bothered the person inside with her incessant questions. Eri almost felt bad for those people, before realizing the fact that she, Ran and Yoko would be the ones in their shoes, and ended up being glad about the whole situation.

They were back in her car, having combed through multiple different streets south of Touto Tower. Their first visit to the crematorium was disastrous as they expected. Sonoko's verbal assault was too much for the unfortunate employee. The poor girl was booted out just before the rest of their crew could say anything. The only reason they got anything out of the whole debacle was Eri stepping up to the plate and using her domineering Queen of Court persona to grill the workers there for some info that turned out to be completely useless.

After several other dead ends, the group finished mapping their side of the Touto Tower and made a list of all the suspicious places in the area. The first was an old metalwork store called Maboroshi. It produced custom-made urn. Although the place was a little bit rundown, their product was of the highest quality, and a lot of influential people came to meet the owner, Old Man Roshi. Because of that, the price of one commissioned vessel was up through the roof. The most famous one, The Turtle's Shell, was priced at a million yen! The reason Eri suspected the place was because Old Man Roshi vehemently denied them access to his 'meditating' room.

Then there was a coffin store called Kuromori. Unlike the successful Old Man Turtle, the owner of this place was not an artist. Because of the low sales, he had to compromise and now was selling mainly cupboards, kitchen cabinets, and cutleries. The boss, Joji Kuromichi, was a frail looking man and a devoted communist. All of the profits the store made was split evenly with all of his employees. This time, Yoko was the one who thought that Conan was hidden in this shop by Vermouth. The reason was of course the stacks of coffins that were not sold. They were just collecting dust, and they were rarely inspected.

The last place on their list was the rival store of Old Man Joji and his store Kuromori, called Shirobako. Outselling them by making coffins with beautiful and modern design, they were known to paint their coffins white instead of black. The owner, a foxy-looking woman named Sakako Shiroya, had inherited the place from her grandfather Koji Shiroya five months ago. While Sakako was more hospitable compared to the other owners, the sheer presence of Sonoko made her as stiff as a wooden board.

They toured the whole place, and after the four of them came out of the store, Ran was the one who dubbed the whole place as a possible kidnapping base. The reason was because she found discrepancies between Sakako's testimony and the real length of the whole building.

Apparently, Kogoro had warned her about the possibility of a hidden room, and Ran took it very seriously. She and Yoko had sneaked away several moments during their tour to measure the place with a tape.

"Have you sent the list yet, Yoko-san?" Eri asked the woman beside her. Yoko was still looking at her phone, carefully editing out unnecessary words from the message. After finding none, she hit send, and replied to her lover's wife.

"Just now, Eri-nee. Is this enough, though? We still haven't found Conan-kun yet after all."

Ran was the one who responded to her question.

"Daddy said we should go back first, so we can discuss everything we found with everyone else. We also don't know what the Velma-nee, Yuko-nee, and Rukia-nee found. Besides, we have to drive Sonoko home."

Ran looked at Sonoko next to her, who was already snoring.

Eri and Yoko agreed, and they drove home after the exhausting 'field trip' that made them appreciate their lover more. They realized how hard it was to work as a detective, and unknowingly made the same mental note: to not be so hard on him for having numerous lovers.

***

Velma had never thought that she could be so tired from talking to people. The amount of times she lost at janken made her the only one of her group of three who had to talk directly to the workers in the suspicious places they came upon.

After the fifth spot they checked, Velma just gave up trying and accepted her role as the field investigator. Admittedly, she rather enjoyed several of the conversations she had, but one could only take so much stress mentally before it affected the body.

After they finished their tour around the northern part of the area around Touto Tower, Rukia had used Velma's computer to compile the list they had.

'And what a short list we made!' Velma thought, a bit amused, but also proud. Different from the other members of the not-so-exclusive Mouri Love Den, except for maybe Ran; Velma was an avid mystery geek! She read all the classics, from Holmes, to Poirot. She even read the series currently trending in Japan, Detective Samonji.

Of course, dating and working with a great, real live detective like Kogoro also helped in her attempt to better her deduction skill. In this case, the abundance of data was processed by her brain, and she omitted the impossible, noted down the improbable, and then circled the one with the most 'arrows' pointed to the place being suspicious.

The name left was Heiwayou, an agency that offered to handle the burial for the Muslim community in the immediate area. Because the Japanese lived in a high density area, the Japanese government had written a few laws pertaining to city planning. One of them was of course in regards to the limited amount of space they could allocate for a cemetery. In the end, cremation became the main method of handling the deceased.

Because the Muslim community did not want to go against the Sharia, they opposed the law and still buried their relatives in a traditional way even though they met hurdles along the way. The owner of Heiwayou was a half Indian, half Japanese man named Yousef 'USF' Shimoda, and he created the agency as a place people could trust to handle all the legal matters.

The reason why Velma deemed the agency as the primary location where Vermouth could have hid Conan was none other than the owner. While he appeared to be a regular man at glance, Velma could tell when he moved his hands that he had tattoos beneath the sleeves of his shirt. While she was not a stranger to it, being an American, a tattoo had a different meaning here in Japan.

'I hope that this doesn't have anything to do with the Yakuza, but who knows…'

"We are here, Velma-san!" Yuko's voice roused her from her thoughts. Across the street, she could see Eri's car slowing down as it made a turn into the hospital parking lot.

Rukia followed behind them and actually parked next to Eri. The two separate groups turned into a large gathering that people would not imagine being in a relationship with the same man!

As they went inside, heading straight to Kogoro's room, a foreboding feeling spread through them.

The de facto leader, Eri, just clicked her tongue. If she did not make a promise to herself just a while ago, she would lay it on that mustache uncle!

'Would it kill him to abstain for just one day?'

Yes, she unceremoniously dubbed her husband guilty. They were married for about two decades, and even though half of that was spent separately, she was extremely familiar with her gut feelings.

As they walked closer and closer to his room, Eri grumbled inside her mind.

'Who is it now? Don't tell me… The doctor? Who's her name again? Narumi Asai?'

Inside his room, Kogoro shuddered.

'Why do I feel like a fujoshi just shipped me with a trap?'

***

The Kudou couple had just landed at the Tarina Airport when Yusaku was bombarded by the fans, the press, and his persistent editors. They had to spend a half an hour there, and Yukiko's mood was getting worse and worse.

By the time they were done, the husband and wife took the cab to Beika, not keen on spending the night in a hotel after such a long flight.

They spent the whole time in silence, not saying anything other than a few sentences.

Yusaku knew that his wife was having another fit, so he did what he always does: ignore the problem!

While Yusaku cared about his wife, he also knew from experience that talking when she was in those moods was a terrible idea. So he closed his eyes once again, feeling exhausted even after a long sleep on the plane.

Like that, a couple hours passed, Yusaku dreaming of murder, and Yukiko speechlessly thinking of one.

'This sloth!'

"Hmph!" Yukiko turned her head to the window once again, looking at the passing cars and buildings, before she looked down to her phone screen, where the words 'failed' appeared beside the messages she sent to Shinichi's number.

Frowning in distress, she was about to send another message, before she recalled the Professor and made a call to the old scientist.

As always, she had to wait for a while before a click sounded from the other end, and Yukiko heard the voice of their family's friend, Professor Agasa.

"Hakase? Are you busy? I need you to check on Shin-chan…"

She went on, not realizing the whole conversation was recorded and replayed by a blonde woman wearing headphones, a cigarette hanging from her lips as she smiled victoriously.

 

~To Be Continued~

-

-

-

A/N: Thank you to my patrons, Dragon_knight240, phil, anime addict, omar amurrio, and to all the loyal readers of KMPE!

Chapter 56 is up on my patréon. You can check the next chapter in advance under the username segalengko69 .

Once again, thank you!

segalengko69

1