3.1. Waking up in an unusual place
54 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up in an unusual place

 

Wen Liang clearly remembered his younger brother's bitter and confused look when his maternal grandmother took him away from him and his paternal grandfather, however, the memory soon became distant, as if he was seeing everything like in a movie. The sound of the cell phone alarm sounded in the room and he can finally come out of those old memories, like rays of sunlight that disperse the fog of the dark night. 

He, as usual, set his alarm very early, as he always liked to read something before getting up for breakfast, this kept his mind more alert. Because he had a little problem waking up, every morning he needed a little time to disperse sleep. 

The only exception to his routine was Sunday days when he woke up a little later than his usual schedule and gave himself the pleasure of rolling around in bed for a while, before putting on a baggy outfit to run on the track. university. 

On Sunday mornings there were not many people, only a few athletes and few people from the racing clubs, he was well known there, as people would not notice an exceptionally handsome man who even sweating when running emitted this noble aura in every gesture he made?

Of course, it goes without saying that Wen Liang did not realize that his exceptional beauty attracted much attention, it would be strange for him to appreciate and appreciate his beauty since because of his fox face his family fell apart.

It also made him uncomfortable with the attention he attracted by being beautiful. Not that he noticed the people who came to him to flirt, but it was always strange to be looked at for a long time or the joke of his foreign friends who were much more open and caring than his eastern colleagues.

So, was he single?

For Wen Liang, love relationships were like passing clouds, he just didn't care about that. He was even lazy when it came to relationships, but he was always followed by shameless friends who clung to his clothes and didn't let him go. 

Of course, deep in his heart Wen Liang was very grateful to those friends who never left him alone, but he would never say that out loud.

That would be very embarrassing!

So, as today is Saturday, Wen Liang woke up at his usual time at six in the morning, as he reached out every day to reach for his cell phone, but the cell phone wasn’t on the nightstand like every other day, where he was headboard?

Wen Liang opened his eyes in surprise, only then did he notice that he was not in his bed, although he was still wrapped in his blanket and wearing his white pajamas with images of panda bears. There was a large, lush forest around him, but because of the density of the leaves and the proximity of trees, everything around him looked dark.

There was a slight mist on the ground near the trees, but where it was it was a place full of grass and it was dry, which was strange, but Wen Liang didn't have much time to think about this peculiar fact. 

This whole scene looked like one of those western horror movies, for a moment Wen Liang thought he was in some kind of strange dream, but the feeling of the morning chill and the smell of the forest was too real to be a dream!

“Was I kidnapped? Is it one of those cases that throw me in the forest and leave me with a phone, making me run for fun to be hunted? This… ”many thoughts crossed Wen Liang's mind. The cell continued to irritably ring the alarm, it automatically turns off the alarm, which it appreciates particularly loudly in the silent forest.

His beautiful brown eyes were wide open watching everything a little scared, he looked at his hands and felt his body, finally realizing that everything was fine with him. 

He did not feel pain in any part of his body and also checked for any needle marks in common places to inject drugs and other substances, but there was nothing, his skin was still smooth and intact, with no purple bruise or subcutaneous cuts. 

Another way would be to make him inhale or drink some kind of drug, but this could only be tested by collecting his blood, but he didn’t feel any side effects of possible drugs on his body, so he can only throw those thoughts behind his mind.

"How mysterious ... Is it some kind of new drug or is it the government ... It would be very ironic if the conspiracy theory were really real" thought Wen Liang with some erratic thoughts before he laughed at himself for being fooled by silly thoughts.

Doing so was a way to release the tension of fear from his mind and body.

Wen Liang breathed a sigh of relief, at the same time he also felt confused, he started looking around, but beyond the trees, small stones, fallen and rotten wood with fungi and mosses covering its length, there was only grass on the ground, there was nothing abnormal in the environment, besides himself in the middle of a misty forest. 

Next to him was only the cell phone and the soft blanket he had thrown aside when he realized he was in a strange place. Wen Liang as a pragmatic person, even though he was a little stunned and a little afraid that this was a sick game of some psychopath, he quickly controlled his emotions and took his cell phone.

He would rather have some hope of calling the police than acting pathetically like prey for some psycho nutcase, hopefully, his cell phone would have a fully charged battery, but to be honest, Wen Liang, he was already hoping for at least a little battery. 

"I'm lucky!" he muttered in the lonely forest, but soon he smiled bitterly, after all, that luck was just a point in the middle of all this confusion. In fact, he only said it as a force of expression, as a person who was practical in his life and who had a childhood full of abuse, he did not believe in many things, one of which was the lucky goddess or something similar. 

Luck had never smiled at him.

Hello readers!
Ohhhh ghosts appearing in the novel and publishing chapters!
Wow!
Thank you for being patient with me. I don't know how many chapters I will publish. But let's start with this one.

This is an image of literally a yokai fox. But this is how I imagine a person who would have a beautiful fox face. In this case, the character would have a face similar to this image.

1