Ch.12
2.9k 7 121
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Matt Pov)

Waking up, I see Alice and she is running her hands through my hair, it feels amazing. Seeing me wake she kisses me and it soon turns into another make-out session, though now we both are in just our underwear. After losing ourselves in each other, she begins to run her one hand down my chest and abs slowly reaching into my boxers, with the other hand still running through my hair. As I slowly bring my one hand under her bar grasping her breast, making her moan in my mouth and my other hand slowly reaches down to her nether region as she is reaching for mine. As we both are approaching each other's nethers, a knock on my door makes us jump in surprise as we were blind to our surroundings for a bit.

"Matt, wake up breakfast is ready!" Bella says to me while knocking on my door.

'Mother fucker!' I think to myself breaking our kiss.

"Yeah ok be out in a few!" I shout at her and hear her walk downstairs. Looking back at Alice I see she has lust-filled eyes, but we both know we can't go to the next step here and now.

"You should head back to your house, we can meet up later," I say to her getting up while taking in her amazing body.

Biting her bottom lip and giving me a small pout she climbs out of my bed. While dressing herself slowly and seductively as I'm throwing on some clothes too and enjoying the show.

"I better not be kept waiting too long," she says kissing me and then skipping over to my window. Blowing me one last kiss from the window she jumps down and heads back to her house.

'God damn, everyone in this house has a sixth sense when it comes to interrupting me,' I think to myself opening my door and heading downstairs to eat breakfast.

While eating breakfast Bella gets a few text messages, then shortly after I get one too.

'Hey man, Bella asked me to hang out later at La Push with her friends from school. Want to join us?' Jacob texts me.

'This is where Bella asks Jacob about the Cullens, after doing her research on vampires. Even though I want to hang out with Alice, I should meet with Jacob and then head over to the village with him to talk with Billy,' I think to myself.

'Yeah I'll keep you company since I know you find other pale skins annoying,' I text him back just to mess with him.

'I called you that as a joke one time!' Jacob texts me back.

'Hey Pixie, Jacob Black wants me to hang out with him. While I'm with him I'll let them know what I am,' I text Alice.

'Ok! But then we are hanging out!' Alice texts me back.

"Bella, Jacob invited me to join you guys at La Push," I say to her

"Whatever, but my friends from school will be there," she says just shrugging at me.

"Yeah I know, Jacob mentioned it. Though as long as they don't annoy me I don't care," I say to her and she just rolls her eyes at me.

"Well don't be stupid you two, I know some people there like to jump off at 'the falls' and I hope neither of you does that," Charlie says to us upon hearing our conversation.

"Well I'm not stupid but I don't speak for both of us," I say smirking at Bella and going back upstairs to get ready.

"Ha, ha, very funny Matt," Bella says as I leave.

After getting ready I head over to La Push arriving before Bella. There I see Sam, Paul, and Jared jumping from the falls one by one. Getting out of the water Sam sees me and waves recognizing me. Getting out of my car I can smell them all immediately and they seem to smell me too as they each stop and look at me. Sam then jogs over to me.

"Matt long time no see, you have sure grown up," Sam says to me eyeing me with suspicion.

"Yeah and so have you. You and your pack over there sure smell like wet dogs," I say to him getting a smirk from him and motioning to follow him.

"I figured you were different after Billy said that you changed like us overnight, though you're not one of us, so what are you?" Sam says as we approach Jared and Paul.

"Not too sure to be honest, though I can show you guys," I say to him.

"Hey Matt, you a shifter too?" Jared asks me right away after approaching them. They both give him a look of 'really'.

"What? He obviously knows about us, he said it himself and he smells like...like a bear," Jared says shrugging his shoulders and sniffing the air.

"In a way, I am I guess, though it's easier to just show you. Are you guys the only wolves?" I ask them as we walk away from the beach deeper into the woods.

"Yeah, though if any more of the bloodsuckers show up maybe more of us will turn," Paul says shrugging, Sam gives him an aggravated look.

"You know about the Cullens right? Since you know about us, I'm sure you about them," Sam asks me as we keep walking further into the woods.

"Yeah, my mate is Alice Cullen. After meeting them at school, that night I went through some crazy changes and became what I am," I say to them making them stop and look at me in surprise, then I see an angry look from Jared.

"Your mate is a vampire?! They are the enemy!" Jared says growing at me.

"Jared calm down! First of all, we have a truce with the Cullens, even though I don't like them we have to respect the truce. Secondly, he may not be one of us, but we must still respect the imprinting," Sam says to Jared with a tone of 'don't question my leadership.' Jared just gives me one last look of betrayal and grunts while nodding to Sam.

Walking another ten minutes or so into the woods in silence now. We smell the air and seeing that no one is anywhere near us, Sam motions for me to show them.

"I'm gonna have to get naked, don't want to tear my clothes," I say to them and they nod in understanding turning their back to me.

Turning once again I practically feel no pain at all and it takes less than a minute now to turn, maybe forty seconds or so. Turning to me they are shocked.

"I can speak too," I say to them and once again shocking them further.

"In our forms, we can speak too, but only with one another and in our minds," Sam says while inspecting me in curiosity.

"Though we are like giant wolves, show him Paul. I have no idea what you are though, maybe one of our elders knows more. Though that's up to you to ask them," Sam says to me and motions for Paul to turn.

Looking away from Paul as he removes his shorts and turns into a wolf. It would seem it does not really cause them pain as it does me and they turn in an instant, maybe several seconds really. Walking up to me Paul sits in front of me sniffing me and then turns to Sam, saying something as Sam seems to respond to him.

"Paul said you are giving him the same smell from the place where we heard an unknown roar, you know anything about that?" Sam asks me.

"Yeah that was me, I told the Cullens about what I am yesterday and Carlisle told me to meet with you guys and tell you it was me and what I am," I say to Sam and make sure he knows Carlisle is trustworthy.

"Well at least now we know, though you should come with us back to the village. The elders might want to make an alliance with you now too since you are a somewhat neutral party," Sam says to me as Paul and I shift back putting our clothes on.

"Well I'm not really a neutral party, since Alice is my mate, and would do anything for her, so by proxy I'm more on the Cullen's side," I say to Sam making him raise an eyebrow at me and Jared gives me a hateful look.

"Makes sense, either way, they will want to talk and maybe edit the existing truce then," Sam says as we start to head back out of the forest.

"I'll head over there, but I did promise to hang out with Jacob for a bit today. When we are done hanging out, I'll head over with him to his house. Tell Billy that I'll be coming to talk I guess," I say to Sam he nods and they head to the village as I head back to La Push.

Walking back to my car I see Jacob telling Bella about the legend of the Quileute tribe. Bella asks him about the Cullens and he just says to stay away from them, that they are no good. However, before Bella can dispute him or argue they see me approaching them.

"Matt, where were you? We saw your car but didn't know where you went," Jacob says to me as I walk over to them.

"I saw Sam, Paul, and Jared earlier. We decided to catch up and I headed over to the falls with them. I want to head back to the village later to talk to your dad, I have some questions for him about a school project based on your tribe," I say to them coming up with a somewhat lie.

"Oh well you can ask me, I might be able to help you," Jacob says to me.

"They are about the history of your tribe, not sure you would be as informed as him," I say to him, but before he can respond Jessica runs over to us.

"Bella are you just going to sit here all day or gonna join us?" Jessica asks Bella but now notices me.

"Matt? I thought you would be hanging out with that little freak of a girlfriend?" Jessica says to me with jealousy in her voice, even though my anger spikes at her for that, I take a deep breath.

"Are you always a bitch? Or only when you can't get what you so desperately want?" I say to her smirking at her and she gives me an angry look. At this point, Mike runs over too, noticing Jessica hasn't returned yet.

"Everything ok over here?" Mike asks seeing the awkward atmosphere.

"Yeah, I was just leaving. Jacob want to come with me?" I say to them and ask Jacob.

"Sure, was getting crowded here anyway," Jacob says giving a smile to Bella and an aggravated look at Jessica.

Getting into my car, we drive off to the village.

"So what did that bitch mean by your girlfriend?" Jacob asks me and I remember how much he hates the Cullens and especially after Edward 'steals' Bella from him.

"Uh....Well, I'm dating Alice Cullen," I say to him and look at his reaction when I say that from the corner of my eye.

"WHAT! Matt you have no idea who they really are! You need to get away from them!" Jacob says to me with concern for my well-being.

"Actually I know what they are exactly and I can't she's my mate," I say to him now confirming he knows they are vampires since he was only hinting what they were to Bella.

"WOW WOW WOW, WHAT DO YOU MEAN MATE?" Jacob says to me freaking out at this information.

"When we get to your house I'll explain more, just text Sam to meet us there," I say to him and he gives me a hard stare but then nods.

"Better have a good explanation for dating a blood-sucking freak," Jacob says with venom in his voice. My anger flares again, and I take another deep breath.

"Only going to warn you once, like the wolves I have a short fuse, and when someone says stupid shit about my mate, well my anger flairs. Please don't make me lose control," I say to him with anger in my voice and he gives me a surprised look but then nods, the rest of the drive is in silence.

121