Ch.33
1.4k 1 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Matt Pov)

Returning to Eva's house, we all got ready for the nightclub. After getting dressed in the new suit Alarik made for me, I waited for Alice. She eventually put on the new red silky dress that she bought at the same store as my suit. Before we left the room and me enjoying the sight, I wanted to give her the necklace I got today.

"Alice, there is something else that you should wear. Remember that errand I ran earlier, well it was to get you this," I say to her after taking the small jeweler box that has the necklace and handing it to her.

"Matt! This is so beautiful, thank you so much," Alice first looked at it curiously and then opened it, took it out, and looked at it.

"Help me put it on," Alice says giving me a quick kiss, handing me the necklace, and turning around for me put it on her.

"How do I look?" Alice says posing for me in various positions, some more seductive than the others.

"Hot as hell, gonna probably have to beat some asses tonight to keep them away from you," I say to her, I just want to say fuck the club and get to it with her right now.

"Well maybe if your good tonight, then you can slap some ass later," Alice says walking over to me and whispering into my ear, then walking past me swaying her hips.

"You are playing with fire," I say turning to her.

"Maybe I want to get burnt," Alice says seductively, winking at me and biting her lower lip.

"Ok you horny animals, we should head over to the club now! You can hump like rabbits later! I'll just place some runes on the door so no noise comes out!" we hear Eva yell to us before I could respond to Alice.

"Hey, fuck it. If you are gonna place some runes, for noise then don't take your words back," I say to Eva as Alice and I walk down to her, as Alice is laughing at the situation.

"Whatever you perv, let's just go already," Eva says rolling her eyes at me and noticing the necklace on Alice.

"Well, it seems Matt had a good reason to ditch us, looks good on you," Eva says to Alice seeing the necklace on her. Smiling at her Alice nods, before loping her arm in mine as we get into the car that will take us to the club.

Arriving at the Club its name seemed to be just 'V'. Though from the line outside it appeared to be one of the most popular in the city. Following Eva, as she walked to the bouncers in front, upon seeing her they didn't even hesitate to let her through. Seeing us close behind her they looked at us briefly but let us through as we seemed to be with Eva. Entering the club is apparently a 'high-end' one, as everyone here is wearing very expensive-looking suits and dresses, now I understand why Eva made us get these clothes. Many turn to us to see who entered the club, though none paid us much mind and went about their business.

To the left was a large dance floor, and many people were dancing to the current popular songs sung by a live band. There was a large bar in the center of the club with three bartenders wearing butler-looking suits. To the right, there were many different tables and booths where people are sitting and talking. Following Eva, to the other side of the bar, we saw a set of stairs blocked by two security guards, Eva walked over to them. Seeing Eva and since we are with her they let us through without any trouble. Going up the stairs there are several private booths on either side of the room and a dance area in the center of the room with a beautiful chandelier above it, some of the private booths had the curtains closed and others were currently empty.

In the back of this room was a huge private area that had two more security guards, but appeared different than the ones downstairs, like these two here are government personnel. Eva once again led us confidently to the large private room, where the professional government-looking security guards, were guarding. Walking up to them they watched us approach and put out their hands stopping us from going further.

"Can I help you? This area is off limits," the one guard says and I can see now they have ear pieces in one ear each and have guns that are well hidden but there.

"I'm Victoria's friend. She is expecting me and my friends," Eva says to them and they look us over before one goes into the large private area and returns shortly after.

"May I see your IDs to verify you all?" the guard who returned asked us, nodding Eva prompts us to give them our IDs. Seeing Alice and me are Americans the guard raises his eyebrow, but hands them back to us and opens the curtain for us to enter the area.

Walking inside this large private room we see three women who are somewhat familiar to me, I can see a woman slightly younger than Eva sitting on an expensive leather couch with two others on different couches in the room each facing a small coffee table. Each has dark brown hair, around 5'5" (165cm), and each wears extremely expensive dresses with just as expensive-looking jewelry. Around the room are four other security guards, who look the same as the two outside the room and each has a gun hidden on them. Seeing us enter they each seem to recognize Eva, but only the one in the middle who appears to be the oldest gets up and walks over to Eva smiling.

'Who the fuck are these people? What did Eva get us into?' I think to myself seeing the armed guards and three women in the large private room wearing extremely expensive clothing. Alice doesn't seem all that concerned just looking at the women in the room with a scrutinizing gaze, as now I notice the other two who didn't get up are eyeing me with a lust-filled look.

"Eva! You finally decided to hang out with me again. I was worried I lost my only real friend," the woman who came over to us says to Eva and gives her a familiar hug, which Eva returns.

"Sorry, my nephew, Matt, here came to finally visit his family in Sweden this summer. So I was a little busy showing him and his girlfriend, Alice, around," Eva says breaking the hug and introducing us in a way to them. The woman who is probably Victoria looks us over and smiles at us.

"Any family of Eva's is family of mine. Nice to meet you both, I'm Victoria and these two are my sisters, the one on the left is Sofia and the one on the right is Madeleine," Victoria says to Alice and me, turning to point at the women still on the couches in the room and each smile at us but are still looking at me with a lustful gaze. Making Alice pull my arms around her waist, making it more obvious that I'm taken.

"Nice to meet you all as well, I wish my aunt here told us we were meeting important people. I knew she had important friends, but you all seem very important," I say to them smiling at them all and ignoring the lust-filled looks of the other women.

"Oh! You don't recognize us?! You are Americans, but….well, I thought we were somewhat well known," Victoria says with some fake sadness on her face.

"Matt is not really well informed of Sweden, we probably should have gone over the royal family with him, but we had other things to show him," Eva says to Victoria and now I recognize them all, they are the three princesses of Sweden.

"Uhh…sorry your royal highnesses, I should've recognized you all," I say embarrassed bowing my head slightly, making them all smile at me, and the two on the couches giggle at me. Now Alice is even more on edge and pushing herself into me more, feeling her insecurity I wrap my arms tighter around her, making her relax slightly.

"Like I said…Matt and Alice right? You both can just refer to us by our names, your family of Eva and she is my one true best friend," Victoria says brushing off my embarrassment but still smirking at me with Eva smirking too.

We all go to sit down, Alice and me on one couch, the two younger sisters on another couch, and Eva and Victoria on the last couch. One of the guards takes the orders for our drinks and goes downstairs to get them. The sisters all talk with Eva catching up with her and eventually the guard comes back with our drinks, Alice didn't order anything for obvious reasons, though Victoria and the sisters noticed.

"Not drinking because you are unable to? Or just not a fan of alcohol? They have non-alcoholic drinks too," Victoria says to Alice seeing her not have a drink.

"Alice is a vampire, and yes Matt is a bear like me," Eva says to them causally, making me choke on my drink and Alice has a stunned look on her face.

"Damn that means she is his mate, and here I thought I might've had a chance," Sofia says sighing at hearing what Eva said.

"You know about us?!" Alice says surprised as I'm still clearing my throat.

"Yeah we are the royal family of Sweden, most governments know about the 'supernatural' world. They usually turn a blind eye to them as a mutual benefit to both sides, I believe the Volturi are the leaders of the vampires, right? Eva's father is the leader of the bears, and Eva is next in line too," Victoria says thinking about what they know of the supernatural world.

"Actually Matt is next in line, my father choose him due to our customs. You all know I didn't want it anyway, so this works out for everyone," Eva says to Victoria and now they all turn to me and nod in understanding.

"Then when you take over the position of clan head you will work with the prime minister and King on occasion," Victoria says after hearing Eva, while both Alice and I have stunned looks still.

"I mean it makes sense that the world governments would be aware of the supernatural world, I just kinda figured it was more secretive," I say breaking my stunned thoughts on the situation. They all just shrug at my response.

"Yes, Matt is my mate, so please stop staring at him like he is just some piece of meat. He is my piece of meat!" Alice says now knowing they know about us and making me choke on my drink again at her straightforwardness.

"Ok, ok, sorry just not every day you meet a handsome man who won't try to take advantage of our position and looks," Madeleine says laughing at Alice's claim on me.

"Trust me this one might seem, happy-go-lucky, which she is, but can be feisty when necessary," Eva says smirking at Alice who nods and smiles at her in return. The sisters all laugh at what Eva says and I just feel awkward now in here.

"Uh, can we dance?" I ask them all though the question was mostly directed toward Alice, who turns to me and nods smiling.

"Yeah, let's go party!" Sofia says downing her drink quickly and heading downstairs. All four armed men in the room follow us downstairs, leaving the two outside the room to keep it guarded.

62