Ch.34
1.4k 1 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Matt Pov)

After hanging out at the club for several hours and getting to know the princesses better, Alice and I decided to head back. Eva though stayed longer with them, somehow the princesses being human still wanted to party even after two in the morning. Arriving at Eva's house Alice walks up the stairs swaying her hips at me seductively, then reaching the top of the stairs turns around using her finger to motion for me to come and get her. Smiling now knowing where this night is heading I make my way up the stairs after her and she walks into the bedroom.

(R18 Start)

Getting in the bedroom I see Alice has already removed her dress and is only wearing black lingerie that is quite revealing. Then she comes over to me and begins to help me undress slowly unbuttoning my shirt and taking it off, as she is kissing me passionately pushing her tongue into my mouth. Finishing taking my shirt off she moves down to my pants and removes them, she now has access to my boxers. Breaking the kiss she kneels down in front of me and takes my boxers off, my dick already hard in anticipation. Seeing it she smiles then begins to suck me off slowly at first, then starts to pick up the motion.

Looking down at her I see her eyes looking back up at me as she keeps sucking on my dick. After some time I can feel myself reaching climax and grab her head, starting to somewhat roughly push her down deeper on my dick and faster. Eventually grunting as I cum her in her mouth and she immediately begins to swallow as I cum down her throat. Releasing her head she pulls back with some cum dripping out her mouth before licking her lips and looking at me seductively. Grabbing her I place her on the bed kissing her neck, as my one hand slowly rubs her clit, and the other hand is massaging her breasts. Skillfully taking off her lingerie with one hand while the other is still rubbing her clit, I start to kiss my way down her body only stopping shortly to suck on her nipples.

As I suck on her nipples I can hear her moan in delight, with her one hand in my hair running her finger through it and the other gripping the bed sheets slightly. Then I stop rubbing her clit as I'm now facing her pink lips and without waiting I start to eat her out. My tongue pushed deep between her lips and moved around inside skillfully, as I use my one hand to rub her clit with my thumb. Now moaning louder as I eat her out encouraging me that I'm doing good, I keep the pace until she eventually begins to reach climax. Seeing her reaching that point I being to rub her clit more as my tongue reaches the deepest parts of her.

"....Don't…..stop...Matt....Oh, God!" Alice as she moans very loudly and grips the bed sheets hard enough for some to tear. Taking a few deep breaths, even though vampires don't breathe, making her climax as well as I did, since she was in a state of ecstasy.

"No more waiting! Fuck me! Like this is the last chance you'll get!" Alice says pulling me up to her and kissing me with extreme lust and passion. Pushing my tongue in her mouth, she being to suck on it as I'm positioned over her.

Using her one hand to keep me from breaking the kiss on the back of my head gripping my hair, her other hand reaches down lining up my dick to her pussy. Gliding me into her, we both moan in each other's mouths as I enter her. Wrapping her legs around my waist and pulling me deeper into her, I start to pound away at her not breaking the kiss. Lifting her into the air from the bed with her legs still wrapped around me as I pound into her, her hands digging into my back as I ram into her. Pushing her against the wall and still pounding into her, we both eventually climax as my last thrust into her breaks the wall behind her somewhat. As the lust dies down slightly, pulling her back from the wall as I'm still inside her with her legs wrapped around my waist, we see the drywall broken into.

"Fuck, gonna have to fix that later," I say and she giggles as we look at the wall.

"Well the night has just begun," Alice says kissing me once again. Getting off of me she gets onto the bed, on her hands and knees, she wags her ass back and forth while looking back at me biting her lower lip.

"Come and fuck this little slut of yours," Alice says to me and surprising me slightly with her words, but quickly snapping out of it I obliged her.

Grabbing her waist with my hands I ram into her and begin to fuck her roughly from behind. Each thrust into her making her moan loudly as she grips the already torn sheets and tearing them further. Slapping her ass as I pound into her and making her moan even more at each slap. Wanting to kiss her, I grab her breasts with both hands and massage them as I pull her back up to my chest, still pounding into her from behind. Turning her head she kisses me passionately pushing her tongue into my mouth which I suck on and her hands reach behind her gripping my hair. Not long after we both cum in this position and slightly tired I lie down on the bed.

However, pulling my back to what's happening Alice climbs on top of me and quickly I'm ready once again. Guiding me into her we both moan as she starts to quickly ride me. Leaning backward she begins to ride me faster, grabbing her waist with both hands I meet her every downward thrust with my own upward thrust. Enjoying the view as we both are now roughly pounding into one another, she eventually leans down towards me repositioning herself quickly, so she can kiss me as she rides me. Using my hands to massage her ass as she is riding me, her hands holding my head not letting me escape the lustful kiss as we both fight for dominance with our tongues. We both cum together as we are making out and she collapses in my arms as my dick slowly slides out of her.

(R18 End) (Did I improve once again, you horn dogs?)

"Best fuck yet," I say holding her in my arms, now very tired, and looking at the time it's almost six in the morning.

"Certainly was. Though you should get some sleep our flight is in a few hours," Alice looked at the time now too, and then kissed me once again though now filled with nothing but love.

"Love you.... my little slut," I say after the kiss and smirking at her, which she returns with the same smirk.

"Love you too, my teddy bear," Alice says resting her head on my chest. I quickly fall asleep with her in my arms.

Waking up a few hours later with Alice still in bed with me, we both get up and shower together, a little handsy with each other, but we have to pack before the flight tonight. Getting dressed we pack everything up and make our way downstairs, we can see Eva putting the book she was reading down and now looking at us with a knowing look.

"Enjoy yourselves last night, 'cause when I came home I left shortly after. Didn't want to be around you rabbits," Eva says chuckling at Alice's embarrassed face and my annoyed look.

"We are packed up and I'm gonna go tell Alarik to ship the suits to my house in Forks. Then when I get back we are gonna head over to the airport, since our flight is in a few hours," I say to Eva just rolling my eyes and heading outside which is now late afternoon to Alarik's tailor shop. Leaving Alice and Eva behind, since I don't want to deal with Eva right now and they both seemed to want to talk with one another.

Returning about an hour later after telling the young man at the counter of Alarik's shop to send the suits I ordered to my house in Forks. I can see Alice and Eva were having a 'girls' talk as I entered the house and both stopped turning to me. Eva with a big smirk on her face and if Alice could blush she would have a very red face right now.

"What?" I say since they both are looking at me.

"Nothing, Alice and I were just talking about the damages you caused last night. Gonna have to take some money from your account to fix them, Matt," Eva says smirking at me and Alice seems more embarrassed now.

"Whatever. Alice you ready to head out?" I say rolling my eyes at Eva and turning to Alice.

"Yes! Let's go!" Alice says quickly grabbing her things and trying to leave the house before Eva can say anything else. Shrugging my shoulders I grab my things and bring them to the car that Eva called to take us to the airport outside. Quickly putting our things into the car, Alice then grabs my hand pulling me inside the car.

"Have a safe trip you two! Don't forget to keep in touch with your family! Oh and Matt, try not to destroy the plane if you both happen to join the mile-high club!" Eva says as we get into the car, laughing at the embarrassed look on Alice's and my shocked face. Waving at us as the car pulls away.

"What the hell did you two talk about?" I ask Alice who is refusing to look at Eva waving goodbye to us.

".....Nothing….." Alice says nervously. Narrowing my eyes at her and making her slightly more nervous, I just shrug and pull her close to me hugging her. She immediately relaxes and hugs me back.

Getting to the airport we wait another two hours before our flight is ready and board the plane in the first group since we are first class. The flight was long and uneventful, I find myself falling asleep eventually. Waking up to Alice shaking my shoulder slightly, I look at her confused.

"We are landing soon," Alice says to me and I nod stretching my arms.

(Thought there was gonna be a sex scene on the plane didn't you, you pervs?)

After landing at the airport, and leaving it, we see Emmett and Rosalie waiting for us. Emmett was looking around bored and Rosalie spotted us at the same time Alice spotted them. Alice seeing them smiled happily at them jumping up and down, waving her hands at them.

"How was the trip you have fun? Did you find what you were looking for?" Rosalie asks us as we approach them, Alice hugging them both on the approach. Both returned the hug smiling at her.

"The trip was amazing! We saw so many new and different things! Matt also got to meet his family and we learned so much!" Alice says as Emmett and I share a bro hug, then we begin to walk our way outside to Emmett's jeep.

Getting into the jeep and making the two-hour drive back to Forks, Alice began to tell them all that happened in Sweden with me chiming in here and there. Then Alice began to ask what happened here while we were gone. They both said nothing interesting happened, other than Edward and Bella getting closer.

"So there is a whole group of bears, shit, glad I didn't go," Emmett says hearing Alice tell them pretty much everything that happened, but not the truth about my parents and the issues regarding my split personality.

"Yeah, but who said you were invited?" I said to him and smirked at him and he gave me a fake hurt look.

"Only gone for a few months and my brother forgot about me! Guess I never meant anything to him," Emmett says with heavy sarcasm and Rosalie just rolls her eyes at him and smiles.

"The truth hurts doesn't it," I say laughing now at his shocked face. While both Alice and Rosalie laugh too.

68