Ch.45
1.2k 4 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Matt Pov)

As I made my way back home, all the worries I once had here seem very small in the great universe itself and the other universes that exist. Laughing to myself at how the Volturi are watching over the world thinking that vampires are the superior race. That there are covens of witches still around in well-hidden places around the world. There are other shifters also in the world inhabiting certain parts of the world. With these thoughts in my mind, I arrived at my house and with my arrival, all the Cullen immediately came outside with Alice charging at me in anger and worry. Running up to me Alice slaps my face which doesn't hurt me in the slightest and I can see hurt her, but I understand her anger. The other Cullens are just looking at me in worry and waiting to hear what I did that made Emmett keep Alice from following me.

"MATT! YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLINATION!" Alice yells at me in extreme anger and looks on the verge of tears if she could. After ascending to an elder god the once-mate bond was severed, but I still have my deep feelings for her. I can see our souls have been fated to be together as soul mates, not even elder gods can resist the fates, it would seem.

"I asked Eva, Carlisle, and Sam to watch over me and kill me should I turn into a mindless beast if I failed to get my two sides under control. I knew if I told you that, you would disagree and try to stop me," I say to her and bring her into a hug, which now that I'm just as cold as a vampire at touch still brings me warmth.

"Matt! You Idiot! Why risk that?! I don't know what I'd do if you died!" Alice says still angrily but now crying without tears into my chest as I hug her.

"The two sides of me needed to be confronted eventually as if left alone one side would have won taking control of me. I needed to do this," I say to her and just hug her as the other Cullens are still looking at me with worry, but after hearing what I said relax a bit.

"There is more I have to tell you, though only you can know," I whisper to Alice only enough for her only to hear. She just nods her head and is holding onto me like a lifeline.

"I'm taking Alice somewhere private, we need to talk. Though thank you again Emmett for helping me, I will make it up to you somehow," I say to them and give Emmett a thankful nod.

"No problem brother, you would do the same for me," Emmett says as I pick Alice up and run us further away from everyone deep into the woods where we can talk without anyone listening.

Bringing Alice to the place where I first turned into my werebear form to test it. She is holding onto me from the front with her arms wrapped around my neck and legs wrapped around my waist. Smiling at her way of showing utter affection for me, I sit on a rock not even trying to get her off of me.

"After entering the mindscape as I told you before, I managed to beat both sides of me. Then bring them together and afterward they formed as one side. With this formation apparently, I ascended to godhood and joined the Norse Pantheon as the King of Jotunheim," I say to her as we are sitting on the rock and she just loosens her grip on me a bit, as she stares at me in shock.

"WAIT! I know you told me you met Odin and other gods before, but to be honest I didn't think gods were real! Are you actually a god now?! What does that mean now, are you leaving?!" Alice asks me getting nervous again and holding onto me with all her strength once again.

"Yes, gods are very real. There are not just Norse gods, but many others from all different religions, though they usually don't interfere with one another. The fates are something no individual even gods can change, I was always fated to ascend. That just means I'm more powerful than I could ever imagine. Plus as the King of Jotunheim, I will need a Queen," I say to her as I put my hand on her cheek lovingly and look at her. After taking all this information in, she then smiles and kisses me with extreme passion at hearing what I said.

"Love you my teddy bear...wait! Are you a teddy bear still?! Or some giant ice man?!" Alice says after breaking our kiss. Making me laugh at her questions.

"Yes, I can still turn into both my bear forms, though they are much weaker compared to my true form. To show you my true form I will have to take you to Jotunheim, we can go now, I guess my—our people should meet their soon-to-be Queen," I say to her and think about Jotunheim, as time fluctuates differently in the realms of gods. The conversation is different for every realm, but as the King of Jotunheim, I can change it to match any time. For now, I have made it to match my time here in Midgard.

"The Queen would love to meet her future subjects," Alice says in a sarcastic privileged voice.

Chuckling I open a portal to Jotunheim and keep the extreme temperatures from leaking through and freezing the country we are in, in mere seconds. Seeing the portal opening to my throne room, Alice stares at it in awe and looks at me still coming to terms with this. I walk us through it as Alice is still wrapped around me, as we enter the portal, Sarnald is there, and upon seeing me kneels to me knowing it is me regardless of the form I take.

"My King you have returned sooner than we thought, I apologize for not completing the tasks you have set for us. I will take the punishment for everyone," Sarnald says as she is kneeling to me and towers over us since I'm still in my human form as Alice is staring at everything in awe.

"What is she…..she saying?" Alice says seeing Sarnald as she is wearing armor and kneeling to me I guess could be hard for someone who hasn't seen a jötunn before to know what sex they are. I never thought about it, but the language we speak is our home tongue which I instinctually knew after ascending.

"Here I will give you the knowledge of our language so you understand," I say to Alice giving her the knowledge and she just winces as the knowledge takes a place in her mind.

"Sarnald, worry not. I have come back much earlier than I thought, though that is because I have decided to bring the future Queen here and show her the realm we will rule one day," I say to Sarnald as she now relaxes and then looks at Alice with an excited gaze, which Alice looks at her definitely, thinking it is a challenging look.

"We are happy my King that you found a wife, will she become one of us when you return to rule us?" Sarnald asks me.

"Yes when we marry, she will ascend to godhood alongside me. Though what god she will become I am not sure," I say and now Alice is looking at me excited at the idea.

"Did you want me to accompany you as you show the Queen around?" Sarnald asks me after I gesture for her to raise.

"No that is fine, continue to do your duties I will not be here long," I say dismissing her and she solutes me once again before returning to her duties.

"She was huge! Will I become that big when we marry?!" Alice asks me and seems excited at the idea.

"I would assume so, not hundred percent sure on that," I say to her and laugh at her excitement which she pouts at me for.

"Laugh away Matt! You don't know what it's like being this short! I can't wait to be tall!" Alice says pouting at me.

"Well let me show you around, but first this is my true form," I say to Alice after I stop laughing and instantly turn into my true Giant form (100ft, 30.5m).

"This is not fair!" Alice says seeing me in my true form making me chuckle and with my chuckle, the ground shakes. Surprised at what happened I put my hand on the ground for her to climb into. Then I place her on my shoulder as I walk her around the Ice Palace and the city of Eternal Ice.

As we walk around the city every Ice giant we come across bows their head to me in respect. I can see after even a few hours there are some Ice giants that are taking on the jobs needed to run a city like this. Then after exploring the city for a few hours, I bring her outside the city and show her the lands of Jotunheim and explain all that I did after ascending. Each of the animals I created would not run from me as they would the other giants, but approach me knowing I am their creator. Alice loved all the animals as she found them to be fluffy like me in my bear forms, was funny seeing a rabbit her size though.

After exploring Jotunheim and showing her everything for hours we returned to Midgard and made our way back to our house. I made sure to remind her never to tell anyone the truth about me or us when she would join us one day. Though we could bring her family and others if we wanted to Jotunheim one day potentially, for now, no one can know. Then I made her mind impenetrable by even gods, only gods of my strength or stronger could hope to break through the defenses. Entering our house all the Cullens seemed to have gone back to normal as they are each doing their own things. It was late at night when we returned and now as I am an elder god, things like eating, sleeping, and things that made me mortal don't matter anymore. Though I can sleep, eat, etc. for fun if I want.

After telling the others that after I got complete control of myself, I don't have to eat as much or sleep really anymore. That made them understand why I wasn't tried and Emmett just smirked at me wanting to say something, which he did.

"Welcome to the hell of boredom of never having to sleep and pass the time at night! Though I'm sure you could think of a few things," Emmett says laughing and wiggling his eyebrows at Alice and me.

"Never change Emmett," I say laughing at him and patting his shoulder. With Rosalie and Alice just sighing at our antics.

'I could alter their bodies to have children, maybe they would want that? Though I would have to explain to them what I have really become. For now, I won't, but one day after dealing with the flies that are the Volturi, I will tell them. I still need the Volturi to start a war against us that way they can be wiped out in one go and bring the other covens together along with the wolves. Then we can replace them with a representative from each coven as a 'democratic' government,' I think to myself as I laugh with Emmett.

The rest of the night was spent cleaning the cars with Emmett as a punishment from both Rosalie and Alice. Though Emmett seemed to not care and neither did I.

"Now I have an accomplice for all my future actions!" Emmett says laughing in an evil laugh as we clean the cars.

"Making a lot of assumptions," I say to him and he gives me a shocked and faked hurt look.

50