Ch.57
869 3 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Matt Pov)

It's been a few weeks since the fight with Victoria and her newborn vampire army. During this time, with the help of Emmett and Jasper, I planned how to purpose to Alice. I am going to do it tomorrow, as I have a 'date night' with Alice, but really am planning to propose to her. Sending the jewelers I liked in Seattle, the gem that I made with my godly powers, it is an ice blue diamond along with smaller ice diamonds. They were able to work on a ring for me and it finally arrived today. It was made from pure silver that had two lines of small ice diamonds that intersected the large ice diamond in the center. The cost was much less considering I sent the gems, and the jeweler only needed to make the ring and place the gems.

The plan was for Emmett and Jasper to set up a nice table under a gazebo, with food and blood wine. At the place where Alice and I first made love and star gazed. Rosalie and Edythe wanted to take pictures, so they all hid in the area nearby including Emmett and Jasper. Using 'runes' I told them, but really using my reality-warping powers of primordial godhood, made them undetectable by mortals and supernaturals. Though they don't know that, just told them it was where we ended our first date, which is true also. With them setting up the area for us to arrive later, I took Alice out for a date. First, we walked around town just enjoying each other's company. While shopping and window shopping. Then we headed to the movies like our first date also, watching "The Break-Up" with Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston.

"You hungry? We can head to a restaurant," Alice asks me after the movie ended and we both enjoyed the Romance Comedy.

"I actually have something else in mind first," I say and it seems she is not suspicious of my plans today. Alice gives me a curious look tilting her head to the side slightly but then shrugs and seems excited at what I have planned.

Arriving at the place we star gazed and had our first time together I turn to Alice, who then remembers the place. Smiling at me, though the area set up is by the tree we sat under further in the woods.

"You remember this place?" I say as we walk through the woods to the set-up area.

"Yeah, this is where we star gazed after our first date. And where we first made love. Did you become an Expeditionist? That is fine, but you may want to grab the blanket or….did you want us to get dirty?" Alice says smirking at me.

As she said this as we are walking to the setup area, my brain malfunctioned from what she said and she laughs. I hear Emmett about to crack up ahead but Rosalie is holding him back it would seem. Thank god, or myself I guess, for making them undetectable by Alice for now.

"Uhh....Maybe later, but I had this in mind," I say after my brain reboots and I gesture to the set-up table under the gazebo. Seeing the gazebo Alice gives an understanding look, but smiles at me.

"The offer is still on the table," Alice says while swaying her hips and walking towards the table.

'God damn it! Should have told those idiots they can't stay for this!' I think to myself as I hear Emmett now laughing but with Rosalie's hand over his mouth probably. Jasper seems to be snickering also.

Sitting at the table I'm eating and Alice is drinking her wine, feeding me once in a while as she likes to do. With the sun setting the atmosphere is beautiful, I assume Rosalie and Edythe are taking a few pictures, as Emmett and Jasper have gotten a hold of themselves. Then as the sun is about to set completely, I prepare myself to ask Alice. The nervousness from when I first talked to her resurfaced and the fear of asking appeared, even though I know she will say yes.

"Close your eyes I have a surprise," I say to Alice as we finished our meal, she gives me another curious look, but then nods and closes her eyes.

"You can open them. Alice Cullen, will you marry me?" I ask her on my one knee as she is still sitting at the table. The small jewelry box opened showing the perfect ring, in my opinion. The surprise and happiness on her face showed, now it seems I made her brain short-circuit.

"YES! OF COURSE!" Alice yells jumping up and tackling me into a hug on the ground. Luckily I am able to keep a hold of the ring, as she is now on top of me kissing me passionately and aggressively.

Still sitting on top of me breaking the kiss, I slip the ring onto her finger. Looking at the ring and admiring its beauty for a couple of seconds. She then turns back to me with a look filled with love and lust. Before I can say anything she grabs my face while still on top of me and kisses me with even more passion and aggression. Forcing her tongue in my mouth and beginning to slide down my chest with her one hand, reaching for mini-me. Before I can lose myself to passion, I grab her hand stopping her and breaking the kiss much to her annoyance. She gives me an annoyed and questioning look.

"I would love to tear your clothes off and have an amazing time, but unfortunately your brothers and sisters are here. They wanted to stay and take pictures," I say to her and the realization dawns on her as I remove the blessing I gave them.

"YEAH! DINNER AND A SHOW!" Emmett yells woo-hooing us on. As I do Alice can immediately sense them and hear Emmett.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP EMMETT!" Rosalie yells at him officially annoyed with him now.

"I shouldn't have let them stay, in hindsight. I made them undetectable until now, which is why you couldn't sense them," I say to Alice sighing at Emmett and explaining why she couldn't sense them, which she just nods her head too.

The realization of what she was saying and what just happened about could have happened, dawned on Alice. Now she has a look of pure embarrassment and gives me mixed emotions look. A look with happiness, lust, annoyance, anger, embarrassment and some others flash across her face at processing this information. Pushing herself off of me Alice sighs and gets a hold of her emotions.

"Did you guys get good pictures atleast?" Alice says as they come out of the woods nearby since she sees the cameras that Edythe and Rosalie have.

"Hopefully Edythe got more and better ones than me, I was too busy making sure Emmett didn't ruin it. Though it would seem he did ruin it still," Rosalie says very pissed with Emmett, who is just wiggling his eyebrows at me. Jasper is now laughing just seeing the situation.

"I shouldn't have let you people stay, that's my fault," I say sighing and Alice is looking at the pictures Edythe and Rosalie took of us.

"So you two could have some freaky outdoor sex? Don't look at me like that, we've all done it before obviously," Emmett says as I look at him just rolling my eyes, Rosalie, Alice, and Edythe are now staring daggers at him. Jasper shrugged as Emmett did speak the truth.

The next two hours are spent with Rosalie and Edythe taking all sorts of pictures. Some with Alice and me in different areas and poses. Then others with just the girls and then some with just us guys.

"So, am I your best man? Cause I know some great places for a bachelor party," Emmett says to me as the girls finish up taking pictures.

"What about you Jasper?" I say to Jasper purposely ignoring Emmett who looks like someone just killed his puppy.

"Hmmm, I would be honored, though are you sure you want me to be the best man?" Jasper says as Emmett and I are best friends, he is like a brother to me, plus he knows I'm messing with Emmett.

Jasper is another close friend of mine and brother to me, but Emmett and I have a stronger friendship out of everyone I know. Emmett gives Jasper a thumbs up and a nod of thanks to him, which Jasper just chuckles at.

"I guess, you can be my best man then Emmett," I say with a fake look of no other choice.

"I promise you won't regret it! I have so many things to do and plan!" Emmett says extremely excitedly at the ideas swarming his head.

"Have you been waiting for this moment?" I say laughing at his excitement.

"I've never been a best man before, everyone I know never really had a wedding, wedding. We just kinda got married," Emmett says and Jasper nods his head in agreement.

"So who are the groomsmen, and when is the wedding?" Emmett says having all these plans he wants to make.

"Jesus Emmett, calm down, we just got engaged! I don't know when the wedding will be, there is a lot to plan for it too! I would hope in a few months at the earliest, maybe a year depending on the location and other important things," I say trying to get him to relax a bit.

"I would like a winter wedding, fits well with us!" Alice says as they are done looking over the pictures and hearing our conversation, while also giving me a knowing look.

"Is Rosalie your maid of honor?" I ask guessing that is who Alice wants to be anyway.

"If she wants to be," Alice says having not asked her yet, unlike Emmett who wanted to know asap.

"I would love to be your maid of honor, though if you guys want to marry this winter, so November or December. We only have a few months of time to plan, which should be enough if all goes well," Rosalie says as Alice and I nod our heads in agreement.

"So who are the groomsmen?" Emmett says taking a notebook out of somewhere and writing things down.

"Where'd the notebook come from?" I ask him, while Rosalie is just rubbing her forehead in annoyance.

"Rosalie told me to have one from now on me at all times. So I can write all my 'stupid' thoughts down and not say them before reading them over first. Though answer my question!" Emmett says shrugging his shoulders in indifference. Jasper and I are trying not to laugh hearing him, and Rosalie just nods her head confirming what he said.

"Uh, well….I guess. Jasper, Charlie, Jacob, Lucas, and Sam. They are my closest male friends and family," I say after giving it a quick thought.

"Ok, that helps me know what I should and shouldn't do," Emmett says finishing writing down their names and closing his notebook.

"What the fuck does that mean?" I say giving him a questioning look.

"You're not allowed to know, not yet!" Emmett says crossing his arms, and looking over at Jasper, he just shrugs his shoulders.

"Maybe I should reconsider who is my best man," I say to Emmett who doesn't take my words for any value.

"Too late now, it's already been decided," Emmett says denying what I said.

"Well fuck me I guess," I say sighing and everyone laughs.

"Well we can leave, so Alice can help you with that," Emmett says and runs away as Rosalie has had enough of him, trying to chase him down and beat him for not listening, in the loving way she does.

"On that note, we'll see you guys at home," Edythe says as she and Jasper leave to head home.

"I'll give you two choices, here or home," Alice says giving me a lust-filled look again while biting her lower lip.

"Fuck waiting," I say as I walk over to her and kiss her passionately and take my shirt off.

______________________________________________________________________

AN: R18 at the beginning of the next chapter. This is your early warning.

44