Ch.58
885 3 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN: Everyone always says they don't last long, as a shifter and now god he should last forever. That is true sure, but I'm not going to write a hundred-page essay on a sex scene. So just assume they are going at it for several hours, use your imaginations, you horny people, for the time that I don't write about. When this scene ends the next day will arrive, so just imagine between that time I'm writing about and not writing they are still having fun, ok. Plus I never considered myself a professional writer, to begin with, and I'm certainly not a porn writer.

______________________________________________________________________

(Matt Pov) (R18 Start)

Taking my shirt off I grab Alice and lift her into the air while she wraps her legs around my waist. Kissing her passionately, pushing my tongue in her mouth as her tongue wrestled with mine. Letting my passion guide me, I rip off her shirt and bra exposing her smooth skin and perky breasts to me, with her nipples already firm. Lying her down on the ground, I break the kiss, then begin to kiss her neck making my way down her body slowly. Stopping at her each breast sucking her on her nipples and giving them a soft bite. Hearing her moan at the bites, I bite them a little more as I slowly remove her skinny jeans. Once removed I make my way down to her pussy.

Arriving at her pussy, I begin to suck on her clit while slowly fingering her with two fingers. Hearing her moan as I eat her out encourages me, I then stop sucking on her clit so I can use my tongue to slip between her pussy's lips and with my right thumb rub her clit. Eventually making her cum as her body shakes with the orgasm, making her wet pussy even wetter. Once she regains her composer a bit she grabs my head bringing me in for another passionate kiss.

"My turn," Alice says to me breaking the kiss. Then begins to take my jeans off and boxers exposing my erection.

Without another word begins to suck me off. First slowly while looking up at me to see if I'm enjoying it, which I very much am. Seeing my enjoyment, she begins to move faster and taking in as much of me in as she physically can. Once I begin to reach my orgasm, I grab the back of her head and begin to push her deeper onto my shaft, cumming down her throat and then her mouth. Once I finish cumming, I look down to see her swallowing the rest and licking her lips. Seeing me look at her she winks while licking her lips seductively.

Seeing that I look, I don't wait any longer picking her up and pushing inside her still very wet pussy. Squeezing her ass while I pound into her, she wraps her legs around my waist keeping me from pulling too far away, and her arms around my neck. Keeping this pace, until we both start to reach climax, I can tell she is approaching hers as she bites into my neck from the pleasure, though not able to pierce my skin. Her hands dig into my back as her body shakes again from another climax. Squeezing her ass just hard enough to not hurt her, I climax almost right after her.

Lying down on the ground with her on top of me, we both are still very horny and she begins to kiss me passionately again. Then she slips me back inside her, and she begins to ride me. Giving her ass another squeeze, I then move my hands to her breasts and begin to squeeze them. Playing with her nipples and pinching them making her moan at the stimulation. As we begin to reach our next climax, she sits upright riding me faster, and keeps my hands on her breasts which I oblige, still pinching her nipples. Then thrusting upward as she is riding me I meet her downwards thrust as we both cum at the same time.

Giving me another deep kiss, she pushes off me and gets on her hands and knees. Looking back at me with a seductive smile and wiggling her ass at me. Approaching her, I grab her waist and push back inside her. Pounding away at her from behind as she grips the ground and moans with each thrust. Releasing her waist I reach around her, gripping her breasts again giving them both massages as I pound into her. I arch her back so her head is close to me, kissing her passionately as I keep thrusting into her. Then as we reach another orgasm, I start to pinch her nipples harder, making her moan in my mouth as we haven't broken the kiss. Reaching our orgasm, I cum inside her once again with a final thrust as her body shakes a bit from another orgasm.

(R18 End) (I can't please everyone with how I write the sex scenes, but hopefully, those that do read them, enjoyed that one.)

The rest of the night was a blur of passion. We only stopped once the sun rose into the sky and realized we have been here all night. The landscape is slightly broken and misshapen from our night of passion. I see our clothes have been completely torn apart too in a fit of passion.

"I liked that outfit too," Alice says as she lies on top of me naked, having finished the nightly session.

"I liked it too, but I prefer your birthday suit," I say smirking at her.

"I'm very much aware of how much you like my birthday suit, but we have to head home now. I don't think we can head home naked either, as that would be embarrassing," Alice says rolling her eyes at me but smiling at me lovingly still.

"Magic," I say with a laugh and a wave of my hand. Forming the clothes we ripped off each other last night, back together, and onto our bodies.

"Sometimes I forget you have become a 'god'," Alice says and exaggerates the term god.

"Once we get married you will become a goddess too, you know," I say to her and she just nods her head.

"So you said, though Matt, why isn't my underwear back on me?" Alice says giving me a questioning look and smirk.

"Uh...ease of access?" I say while walking back to the car with her.

"Ease of access? When are you accessing them?" Alice says giving me another seductive look as we enter the car.

"Asap, though unfortunately, we have a lot to do today. With planning for the Volturi attack, our wedding, Eva and Charlie's wedding which is next month," I say with an exaggerated sigh.

"How unlucky for you," Alice says with a laugh as I am driving us home.

Arriving home we got showered and dressed in new clothes. Going to everyone we knew, we told them about our engagement and our wedding which we wanted to have this winter, and they all congratulated us. My grandfather headed to the clan this week alone, so he could inform them of our official alliance and the war we are going to have to prepare for. While also bringing those who would fight and attend the wedding for Eva and Charlie later this month. Ever since Jacob met Astrid, he has mellowed out and become more excepting of the Cullens, due to not having his issues with Edward. He still hasn't made any big progress with the mindscape he has while meditating. Though he is no longer hunting the wolf as it told him that he could become its champion and now he is researching each god and who to choose as his deity to become the champion of.

After graduation and Volturi wanting an update on whether Bella is turned yet has made Edward very tense. He is still against turning her, saying he will turn her after they marry, since he wants her to experience life as a human a bit first. Bella is upset with that idea. Then two weeks have gone by and Ivar said half the clan who are shifters are going to join us in the war and for the wedding of Eva and Charlie. They are all going to be staying with me at my house, which means everything is going to be crazier here. Though Alice and I are sitting outside with me reading and smoking a cigar, Alice is also reading a book and sitting in my lap, I can see Bella pull up at our house alone.

"Alice, Matt! You're both here, thank god. I need your guys' help," Bella says somewhat upset and angry. While she gets out of her truck and walks over to us.

'Shit, should I let Alice turn here like I told Edward we would do if he didn't. Or should I show her I'm a god and ascend her to godhood? No Alice will be the first I have become a god, then I'll ascend some others,' I think to myself as Bella is making her way towards us.

"Bella! Is everything ok?!" Alice asks her as I'm thinking about what this is all about.

"Yes and no," Bella says to us once she gets to where we are sitting, annoyed by Edward I would assume.

"Gonna need more info than that Bells," I say sighing having already guessed what this is gonna be.

"Edward is refusing to turn me, saying we should wait until after we are married! From what I heard…..well…..vampires are stronger than humans and...I mean….the first time we…..you know...I want him to have fun too," Bella says trying to explain that she wants to be a vampire so the sex between her and Edward isn't one-sided.

"Still not following," I say with a smirk and Bella just gives me an angry glare.

"Ignore him, I get it. Though Edward doesn't want to turn you because of his issues regarding vampires. I'm guessing you want one of us to turn you," Alice says while covering my mouth so I don't say anything else stupid.

'Shit, am I becoming Emmett?!' I think to myself and have an existential crisis.

"I mean…..yeah, would you be ok with doing that? I know Edward will be angry, but I think he would understand eventually," Bella says while I'm questioning myself about how much Emmett has influenced me.

"I...I can turn you, though Bella, once you turn there is no going back. So you have to be absolutely sure you want this," Alice says and gives Bella a very serious look.

"I understand and yes I've been thinking about this, I want this," Bella says with a completely determined look.

"Ok, then I'm gonna get Rosalie and Edythe, they can help you along with me once you turn. You will need to feed almost immediately and learn to control yourself, which we can all help with," Alice says getting out of my lap and motioning for Bella to follow her.

"Bella, are you sure? I don't think you really have thought about this, this isn't like a tattoo that seems permanent but can be removed later. This is something once done, can never be undone," I say to Bella stopping her to see if she has any hesitation at all.

"I know Matt! I want this," Bella says and I don't see any hesitation. Sighing once looking at her seriously, I nod and let her leave with Alice. Texting Emmett and Jasper to meet me outside where I'm sitting, they quickly make their way to me.

"What's going on Matt? Why is Bella here?" Jasper asks me as he and Emmett approach me.

"Alice, Rosalie, and Edythe are going to help her turn. Edward is being Edward and she came here to be turned. So we should wait here in case the idiot shows up and tries to start trouble," I say lighting up a new cigar and sighing. Both Emmett and Jasper nod their heads seriously and light cigars as well.

"So why all of a sudden does she want to be turned?" Emmett says after a few minutes of silence.

"So her and Edward's honeymoon will be…..fun," I say with a sigh. Jasper nods his head in understanding and Emmett just laughs.

47