Ch.74
601 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Matt Pov) (Heavy Gore warning ahead)

"Matt, don't do this. This isn't you, these men are evil but no one deserves the blood eagle," Carlisle says to me with concern in his voice, after hearing my plans for the three leaders.

"Stay and watch or don't, I couldn't care less. Either way, I am doing this," I say with venom in my voice as my anger has risen after Lucas's death. My clan members step forward to stop anyone from interfering and so too do Vladimir and Stefan, who just want to see the Volturi suffer.

"Matt, please don't do this! What will Alice think?!" Carlisle says one last time hoping to use my wife against me.

"YOU KNOW NOTHING! She would approve, we have both changed recently," I growl at him leaking my realm of death slightly making everyone feel utter fear before I reel it back in. With that statement, all the vampires and Cullen leave me, my clan, and the two vampires who want to see the Volturi suffer.

"I hope you don't come to regret today," Carlisle says to me before leaving with everyone else. Ignoring him, I turn to the three leaders who are now shaking in fear and I use my magic, but to everyone else, it looks like runes, to make them have the feelings of humans again. The pain of their broken bodies already made them scream in pain.

"I heard you like to torture your victims before they die, I will return the favor starting with you," I say to Caius the most sadistic leader of the three. His eyes go wide as I grab his head and pushed his body onto a rock leaving his back exposed to me.

Ripping his shirt off his back I summon an Ice knife that is sharp enough to cut through any material. I begin to slowly remove his skin from his back as he screams in pain and the other two Volturi look on in horror. Once the skin is removed and pulled away to form wings later, he is crying to be killed.

"Luckily these animals don't bleed or this would be messier," I say and my clan grunts in agreement.

"I have to piss, let me clean his back for you," Thor says with a chuckle and pisses on the back of Caius making him scream again at the stinging sensation.

'Sometimes people forget Thor is a god of Vikings and he loves all the Viking rituals,' I think to myself seeing a laughing Thor piss on him as my clan smiles seeing him suffer.

"How does it feel, seeing all you had fall apart in front of your eyes?" Vladimir says to Aro and Marcus who are watching this with horror.

Once Thor is done pissing on Caius and roughly wipes his back dry making Caius whimper, as he seems almost broken now mentally. I then begin to slowly and professionally remove each rib from his spinal cord as he begins to scream in pain again. I then make the ribs stuffed back inside him to hold the skin taunt to form wings.

"The funny thing is that you won't die once I remove your lungs, you will stay like this until we burn you," I say with a laugh as Caius is just crying and the other two are now whimpering to die.

Then I remove his lungs one by one the sounds he makes die out as he becomes mentally broken. My clan then strings him up on a wooden pole they quickly fashioned for him and the other two. They nail the lungs to his hands as he is nailed and tied to the wooden pole.

(Gore over, for those who didn't want to read it.)

"Marcus, did you know that Caius and Aro killed your mate so you would not leave the Volturi?" I say to him as I turn to them and Aro's eyes go wide as does Marcus'.

"Tell him Aro the truth and I won't do this ritual on you," I say with an evil smirk as I have plans.

"You promise?" Aro says as now Marcus understands the truth and he growls at Aro. With the same evil smile, I nod my head to him.

"YOU FUCKER! YOU TOLD ME IT WAS THE WEREWOLVES!" Marcus says with complete hatred for him.

"You would have left us, plus it was werewolves who killed her. We just let the information leak about her location to them. They needed to be purged and without your help, it would have been impossible," Aro says to him trying to justify their reasons, though Marcus is just more enraged.

"YOU VILE PIECE OF SHIT!" Marcus shouts in complete hatred.

"I will let you perform our ritual on Aro, with my guidance of course," I say to Marcus with the same evil smile and now Aro looks at us in horror.

"You promised!" Aro says seeing Marcus smile evilly at Aro and nod vigorously to me. Everyone else just smirks seeing this, especially Vladimir and Stefan as the Volturi was torn apart at the very end.

"I did say I wouldn't perform the ritual, not that no one would. Better listen more carefully next time, well there will be no next time unfortunately for you," I say with a smirk and chuckle, as does everyone else. With a flick of my wrist and what looks like runes again to everyone, Marcus is healed back to normal.

"You saw what I just did, I will just point out improvements for you," I say handing him the ice knife I used on Caius. Nodding Marcus takes my knife and looks at Aro with utter hatred and anger.

For a beginner, Marcus does a decent job and performs the ritual almost as well as I did. Once he was done with the ritual and Aro was strung up next to Caius, Marcus turns to me handing the knife back and taking his shirt off.

"You may finish what you started, thank you for the revenge before the end. I am sorry we killed a member of your family," Marcus says as he takes his shirt off and is ready to die a painful death.

"Out of all the leaders and even most of the Volturi you were the honorable one. You do not deserve this death, but a warrior's execution," I say to him and my clan nods in agreement. Vladimir and Stefan seem upset that he won't suffer like the other two, but are happy he dies nonetheless.

"I….Thank you," Marcus says as he gets on his knees and bows his head forward to be chopped off. Summoning an Ice axe that is blessed with my powers of death, so when his head is cut off he does truly die even as a vampire. Though for everyone else's sake we will still burn his body.

With one quick motion I take his head off and his body falls to the ground right afterward. My clan drags his body to the rest of the burning bodies from the earlier fight and toss it on the pile.

"Strömberg Clan, Matthew in particular, you will always have us as allies. Should you ever need us we will come," Vladimir says and Stefan nods his head in agreement.

"Well there is something you can help us with," I say to them before they leave, making them raise their eyebrow and so too does my clan.

"I plan on making a city for all supernaturals to live in if you can gather all those who would want the same thing. Meet us deep in the Greenland wilderness where this city will take place," I say to them and my grandfather's eyes go wide at the plan I have, and so does everyone else look at me in surprise.

"That...That is a very interesting idea. One that would either end in many deaths or for once unite most, if not all supernaturals," Vladimir says with a chuckle at hearing me.

"I know, but we need a 'country' and city for our own people. This can help prevent future wars and needless deaths between our kinds," I say and everyone seems to agree with me.

"Very well, we will travel around the world and gather who we can. When should we expect you to be there?" Vladimir says to me.

"Be there in a year's time, then there should be enough places for everyone," I say and Vladimir nods as he and Stefan leave.

"Should I make our clan travel there? It might take a lot of convincing, though we might be able to gather most there," Ivar says to me once they leave.

"I would like to have all our clan there, but only those who want to come can come," I say with a shrug and he nods.

"We are going to bring Lucas home and give him a proper burial there," Hugo says to me as my clan then leaves the battlefield to prepare for their journey home. Leaving Thor and me alone on the battlefield.

"Brother, what now?" Thor asks me as I toss matches on the two still living but broken mentally, bodies of Aro and Caius.

"Now I return to my wife, have a funeral for my cousin. Then I gather the gods to build a city in Greenland. If you could see who wants to start building our side of the city I would appreciate that," I say to Thor watching the burning bodies.

"Of course brother, I will see who wants to join us from Asgard and Jotunheim to start our part of the city," Thor says to me patting my shoulder.

"Heimdall, I need to return!" Thor shouts out and immediately after a blast of light shoots downward sending him back to Asgard.

Once Thor leaves I return to the Quileute tribe to get Alice and explain all that happened if no one already did. Arriving there I see my grandfather leaving after picking up my grandmother. They wave goodbye to me as I walk inside the meeting hall. Inside I can hear all the Cullen arguing over what I did. Carlisle, Esme, Edward, and Bella were upset with what I did. The others were defending my choice, though they all got quiet once I entered the room.

"Alice we have a lot to talk about," I say entering and ignoring all the looks sent my way. Alice nods after hugging me and we leave the room, walking outside and into the woods away from everyone I teleport us back home to our room.

"I'm sure your family told you everything that happened," I say looking at her and she nods her head.

"You think I made the wrong decision?" I ask her wanting to know if she is upset with my choice.

"Matt, I will love you no matter what happens, even if the whole world turns against you. I'm not happy or mad at what you did, you did what you did and it's in the past now," Alice says to me hugging me and kissing me lovingly.

"Thanks Alice, as long as I have you I'll be fine," I say holding her close to me as we cuddle on the bed.

"Now that the Volturi are behind us, the plans of the city are in place and have begun. We need to meet with the other pantheons and see who wants to join us," I say to her after a few moments of silence.

"Hmm.....I always wanted to go to Greece," Alice says with a smirk at me, suggesting to meet the Greek gods first.

"Ok we will go to Greece after Lucas's funeral," I say teleporting us to the private jet my family was boarding to head home. Walking over to them from out of nowhere scared them, but seeing me they smiled.

"We are coming too, for the funeral," I say to them and they all nod as we bored the plane with them.

22