Ch.78
445 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Matt Pov)

After Emmett's excited outburst I took him and Jasper to the garden in the back of the Palace that Alice had made. There I would help them each ascend to godhood.

"I know Emmett is excited, but who first?" I ask them as we stand in the garden. They both share a look and I can see Emmett really excited, Jasper shrugs his shoulders.

"Emmett can be first," Jasper says and Emmett smiles in excitement, as I nod my head.

Since the frost giants have been worshiping Alice and me as gods, we have become our own pantheon separate from the Norse one, but at the same time the same in the eyes of the mortals. This means once Emmett or Jasper ascend they can become whatever god fits well with their personality, even if a god from Asgard resides in that realm.

As I was expecting this eventually to happen, I gathered the blood of the Norse gods who I believed would be similar to them once they ascended. For Emmett, I asked Thor for his blood as they are extremely similar in personality and Emmett might be a god of strength. As for Jasper, that had me stumped for a while, but I figured he was always a fighter. So he might become a god of war, I asked Týr for his blood. Týr was initially hesitant, but with Thor and my persuasion, he gave me his blood.

"Drink these," I hand them both the glasses of blood I had prepared for them.

"Wait why ask who wanted to be first?" Emmett asks me as I handed them it at the same time.

"Just wanted to see who would be nicer to let the other go first, guess I shouldn't be surprised at Jasper's selflessness," I say with a chuckle getting a smirk from Jasper and an annoyed glare from Emmett as he downs the blood in one go. Jasper then drank his soon after in one go too.

"Damn that tasted better than any other blood we drank before! But what–" Emmett says before he and Jasper topple over in pain as their bodies begin to go through changes.

Here comes my part to step in, in case their bodies don't aculeate well and I have to force them together. Though so far it looks like both are changing without issue. Emmett seems to be changing faster and better due to his similarities with Thor, as Jasper is not as similar to Týr so he seems to be slower. Eventually, Emmett completes his transformation as he turns into his true god form, though Jasper is still changing.

"Fuck! I feel so much stronger now! I also know all these things like I have always known them!" Emmett says with excitement.

Emmett appears to have become similar looking to a Frost Gaint, as he now has blue skin and a height of 90' (27.4m). His hair remains the same brown/black color and from what I can tell he has ascended to twice as strong as Thor in terms of pure strength. His god name is Fulkarl, the Frost Giant god of strength and celebrations. Turning my attention back to Jasper I can see his power is leaking now, meaning I have to force it back into him so he doesn't explode killing himself and destroying the whole palace killing all inside. I easily force his power back to him and his change now completes as Emmett or Fulkarl is testing his new form and powers, laughing like a little kid.

Once Jasper finishes his accent into godhood, I can see he is also similar looking to a frost giant in appearance, other than the height of 85' (25.9m). It would seem Jasper's god name is Orskag the Frost Giant god of War and honor. The only thing that he kept from his mortal form like Emmett is his hair.

"Orskag how do you feel?" I ask as Emmett is behind me messing around still.

"So much more powerful!" Jasper says as he is gripping his fists and feeling his new power. He seems to be around 1.5 times as strong as Thor but can increase with War, much like Ares and other gods of war.

"Right!" Emmett says coming over and seeing Jasper has ascended to now.

"Well if you both want to test your powers, head to the Arena. I'm going to see how the others are doing," I say to them before heading back into the throne room to see the others.

"I want to see them too," Jasper says following behind me, with Emmett quickly joining us.

Walking inside the palace, we pass some royal Guards on the way who bow to all of us. Respectfully as they have now joined the royal family officially once they ascended to godhood. Arriving in the throne room, we can see Alice, Rosalie, and Edythe in their true god forms. Would seem Rosalie has become the frost giant goddess of beauty and marriage, while Edythe has become the frost giant goddess of intelligence and magic. Rosalie's goddess name is Imbeira and Edythe's goddess name is Folymra. Both also have similar appearances of frost giants, Rosalie at the height of 80' (24.4m) and Edythe at the height of 75' (22.9m).

"Damn you guys look good!" Emmett says making them all turn to us and smile seeing both Emmett and Jasper successfully turn as well.

"Glad everyone successfully ascended, you can head to the arena to test your powers. Take as much time as you all need, just try not to destroy anything. Alice and I have much to do, like meeting the Egyptian pantheon next," I say to everyone, who nods their heads.

"We can come with you," Jasper says to me.

"No, test your powers and become more familiar with your forms. Then when you are done Edythe can teleport you all to the city we have built for the supernaturals in Greenland. Thor is there and he can explain to you my plans and where we are headed next. Oh and now that you are all gods, well you can start families if you all want, keep that in mind," I say smiling at them, and can see the excitement in Rosalie's eyes at my mention of a family. I then teleport Alice and myself to Cairo the current Capital of Egypt.

Arriving in the city, we can it is extremely compact and busy with many people going about their day. Almost like New York City but much busier, there are many modern buildings, but also some older-styled buildings in the mix. Walking around we can see people looking at us since our appearance is a rare one around here. Once again Alice wants to sightsee the city so she drags me around the city to see everything we could before meeting the Egyptian gods. While walking around, the day starts to turn to night and we hear a familiar voice behind us call out to us.

"Alice and Matt? Is that really you guys?" we hear the familiar male voice say to us, as we turn and see Benjamin and Tia.

"Benjamin and Tia! Long time no see, we didn't know that your coven lived here!" Alice said and we did know but forgot about it due to sightseeing.

"Yeah, this is where our Coven currently is residing, what brings you two here?" Benjamin asks us.

"After the fight with the Volturi, Alice and I went to my cousin's funeral. Afterward decided to travel the world before our child is born or she can no longer travel as easily," I say to them quickly coming up with a lie.

"Right, sorry about your cousin's unfortunate death. Though you should have given us a call if you were coming to Egypt! We can show you around and you obviously can stay with us," Benjamin says to us then gives Alice and me a friendly hug, which we return.

"Sure, we'd love you to show us around! We already saw some things and ate some places, but not everything," Alice says before I can try to get us out of this situation. Sighing to myself inwardly, I put a strained smile on my face and nod along with Alice.

"Great! First, let us show you our home and then we can show you both the nightlife of the city," Benjamin says gesturing for us to follow them.

After following them for an hour or so we arrive at a very nice older looking villa. There also seem to be many human servants they have that are working around the villa. Walking inside we can sense Amun and Kebi are in the living room.

"Father, mother, we have returned and brought some guests!" Benjamin says in Egyptian which Alice and myself can understand easily.

"Who would that be?" Amun says as they both get up and make their way to us. Once they see us we can see the surprise but then a welcoming smile forms on both their faces.

"Been some time, but nice to see you both again," Amun says with a smile welcoming us to their house.

"Yes, nice to see you all again. If we'd known that your coven was in Cairo we'd have called you beforehand," I say lying through my teeth as Alice hugs them both. 

"What brings you both here?" Amun asks us.

"They are traveling the world before Alice gives birth," Benjamin says to his parents before we can answer, though Alice and I nod our heads in agreement.

"Well, did you just arrive? We would love you show you our beautiful city and all that it has to offer," Amun says with a welcoming smile.

"Yes, we just arrived earlier this morning," Alice says with a smile.

"Great! If you are both hungry, then we can bring you to a local famous restaurant and then show you the beauty of your city," Amun says to us.

"Sure, we could eat," I say and we follow them into a limbo they have that drives them around. Amun tells the driver to bring us to Zööba, a local Egyptian restaurant.

"Actually, now that we have met you all again. I should tell you about a city that is being finished for anyone who is part of the supernatural world to live without discrimination or fear of being found out," I say to them as we drive to the restaurant.

"Really? Where at?" Amun says as they all become interested in this.

"Greenland, yes I know the climate is vastly different than here, but with magic, you can live in a place that simulates your favorite place," I say to them even though Vampires don't really need to have certain climates.

"That does sound interesting, but how can you be sure no humans or any other species won't be aggressive?" Amun asks me.

"Because the laws there are heavily regulated and enforced. Plus the ones in charge are elected by their people every five years," I say to them and I can see Alice hoping they will go to the city.

"We will consider it and maybe visit it to see what it is like," Amun says after some silence fills the car ride.

"You said there are other supernatural creatures!" Tia asks as she is not as informed as the others.

"Yes, many different types. Witches, werewolves, my clan, cyclops, dwarves, elves, and many others. Those are just the few that have made a home in the city so far," I say as I can see the interest and excitement in each of their eyes.

"We have to check it out!" Tia says and I can see the nods of agreement from the others.

"We will, but first let us show our friends the beauty of our city," Amun says to calm down everyone.

______________________________________________________________________

AN: For reference, the average height of a male Frost Giant is 15' (4.6m) tall, and a female Frost Giant with an average of 12' (3.7m) tall. As gods of the Frost Giants, they are much larger compared to them. Matt is the tallest at 100' (30.5m) tall and Alice is the shortest at 70' (21.4m) tall.

20