Ch.83
378 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Matt Pov)

The Cullens who have ascended, Alice, my daughter, and I have officially moved to Jotunheim. Though we do regularly go back to Midgard and see everyone at least once a week. We are preparing for the war that is coming with Chaos, many of our allies have come to Jotunheim and set up their people outside our city. Though these past four months have been quiet without any news of chaos or those who are siding with it. My daughter has grown a lot since these months, already crawling everywhere and using her powers over winter to play with the frost giant royal guards. During this time, Rosalie has gotten pregnant, and seems Emmett is going to be a father too soon. The weekend has come and this time everyone we care about is coming here to visit us.

"Logan be nice! She may be a little goddess, but she is still just a baby!" Eva says to her son as he and Míriel have been playing together a lot. We are all sitting in my courtyard eating, drinking, catching up, and watching the kids play.

"My King, I am sorry to interrupt, but the Jade Emperor has sensed movement of Chaos," one of my royal guards comes and whispers into my ear, though only Alice can hear it too.

"I will be back everyone, something has come to my attention," I say as I stand up and teleport to the war room that I have in the palace. The place where all our allies have been meeting to discuss the war.

"Hvítrnár you are here good, we have much to discuss urgently," the Jade Emperor says as I enter the room, I can see the leaders of each of our allies in the room. Zeus, Ra, Ix Chel, Odin, and Amaterasu.

"My guard said you know of Chaos's movements?" I say after the Jade Emperor speaks to me.

"Yes, there has been a huge influx of chaos energy like we thought they tried to breach the realm of mortals but cannot yet with us all protecting it. Meaning that we know they are going to come after us to break down the barrier. Now, are we going with the original plan of a singular battle here in your realm, staking everything on this one fight? Or are we going to fight them separately in our own realms?" the Jade Emperor says with extreme seriousness in his voice and looks at everyone with a piercing gaze.

"Like I said we stand a better chance of fighting as one, though we are going to have to separate to face those who side with chaos. Though if we remain in my realm, we have the territory advantage and that can be the same if we separate, but we would be unable to assist one another should it be necessary," I say to them all.

"That can be said for them also, they would be able to assist one another should they need to," Odin says as everyone goes silent for a few moments to think.

"True they could assist one another easier just as we can assist one another, but they don't strike me as that cooperative. They each have too much pride to help one another and unless backed into a corner together they would die fighting separately," Amaterasu says after hearing Odin.

"You really believe they would be that prideful?" Zeus says with a disbelieving look.

"Says the god with the biggest issue in pride, I wouldn't be surprised if you fall because of your pride," Ra says with disdain in his voice, as the greeks and Egyptians still hold dislike for one another.

"Fuck off! You freak!" Zeus says with his anger flaring, standing up and looking ready for a fight. Ra responds in kind, standing and readying for a fight.

"Enough! We do not have time for these petty issues you two have! We are on the brink of the end of creation itself! Get your shit together or we all die together!" I say standing up and slamming my hands on the table while releasing my power which makes everyone sweat nervously. Like the Jade Emperor gives off a natural aura of peace and tranquility, I give off one of death and destruction.

"Hvítrnár is right, we do not have time for these problems. You both will be separate from the fight from each other. I will assist the Egyptians and Mayans in the battle, Odin with his wisdom and battle experience will overlook the battlefield for the Greeks and Japanese," the Jade Emperor says after I pull back my power and everyone nods their heads in agreement.

"Good, then gather our forces and bring everything here now. They will come here once they sense our presence is all here," I say ending the meeting, and they all nod before teleporting away, except the Jade Emperor who stays for a bit.

"Hvítrnár, are you ready for this battle? This is the battle that will decide the fate of existence itself. I cannot help but feel nervous, as even if me, you, and your wife team together we may not be able to defeat Eris," the Jade Emperor says with a tired and stress filled sigh.

"Like you I am nervous and all we can do is give it our all, I refuse to lose this fight," I say with determination.

"Yes you are right, I will gather all those who can fight and return shortly," the Jade Emperor says giving me a small forced smile and teleporting away.

"Someone bring my wife and Sarnald," I command one of the royal guards outside the war room. One bows his head and rushes off to get them. With a heavy sigh, I sit down at the table and pour myself a large drink.

"My love, what is wrong?" Alice says to me entering the room with a nervous look and sitting down in my lap, grabbing my face to look at her. Sarnald enters right behind her but stands at the table waiting for me to speak.

"We have just finished the war meeting, Chaos is on the move and will be here very soon. Sarnald go and prepare for battle, all those fighting better be watching for even the smallest of things!" I say to Alice caressing her face but turn to Sarnald with a commanding look.

"Right away my King," Sarnald says before quickly rushing off to prepare everyone for battle.

"You should send everyone home and stay on earth with our daughter," I say with a tired sigh as the battle nears and I cannot help but worry.

"No, I will not leave your side. I will send everyone home though," Alice says giving me a defiant look.

"Alice please, I cannot lose you or our daughter," I say looking at her with extreme worry and stress.

"I understand Matt, I will send our daughter with Charlie and Eva. Though I will remain here, because should this battle be lost it won't matter anyway," Alice says to me stating the hard truth.

"I know....though I can't help but be worried and fearful," I say with a sigh and take a long drink.

"We have fought side by side before, we will fight again side by side. You and I will make it through this and we will win," Alice says giving me a reassuring smile and loving kiss, but I can see the same worry I feel in her eyes. She then leaves to bring everyone home.

"Brother, you should say goodbye to your daughter. Before the big fight, then we can drink our worries away before the fight," Thor says to me after I sit in the room alone for a few minutes after Alice leaves.

"Aye, you are right," I say standing up, but stumble a bit from the stress overwhelming me and the drink may be influencing me. Thor grabs my arm helping me straighten up and pats my shoulder reassuring me with a smile.

"No Momma!" I hear our daughter say.

"I love you so much sweetie, but mommy and daddy have a lot of work to do. You are just going to stay with your Aunt and Uncle for a few days and you get to play with Logan more," Alice says giving our daughter a kiss as Rosalie is holding her, Rosalie is going to earth too since she is pregnant.

"Míriel, calm down," I say and give our daughter a kiss on the forehead. Since Míriel has a connection to Winter, that makes her slightly more attached to me, even though Alice doesn't omit it.

"Dadda," Míriel says while looking at me with sadness, which hurts my heart deeply.

"We love you so much, but like mommy said we have some work that we have to do. Plus you get to see the city again with all the people in it," I say to Míriel, as she loves exploring the city. Plus she loves my clan who spoils the shit out of her and the ice elves who love her too because they can feel her connection to winter and know she is the goddess of winter.

"I will keep her safe," Rosalie says with a forced smile as she is leaving us all to fight, but we won't let her stay as she is pregnant. She then teleports with Charlie, Eva, and Logan back to the city on earth.

"Matt why can we not stay and help fight?" Bella asks me once they leave.

"I know you're a vampire now Bella, but this is a fight that involves gods and creatures that are stronger than you can imagine," I say to her.

"Plus it would make me feel better if Míriel has our family with her," I say again teleporting everyone else away before they can argue further.

"We can win this, as I have a surprise for Chaos. I made a son, that I will introduce you to later Alice. Yes, I know I have hidden him for a long time, but I wanted it to be a surprise for chaos. I will call him to the city now and he can meet you all right before the battle. He will remain behind the city until I call him," I say to them all once everyone leaves and reach out to my son to come to me now.

'I am coming father!' I hear him say in my head, excited to finally meet everyone. Alice is giving me am betrayed look though.

______________________________________________________________________

(Flash Back)

"Hvítrnár are you ready to make your first divine beast?" Hades asks me after I teleported to his palace.

"Yes, but is there any way for me to make a strong one without just using my power?" I say as I tried to think of a solution to that.

"The only solution I can think of is, either using a god's soul, countless human souls, or another divine beast," Hades says to me.

"I know two divine beasts who fit that, give me a few moments," I say with a devious smile, and Hades just smiles back nervously nodding his head.

I teleport first in front of Fenrir, Loki's child a small revenge I can take against Loki. The giant wolf immediately stands up and lunges at me, but I change to my true form and grab its face with one hand. Lifting it up as it struggles in my grip, I then tear it in half from its jaw. Seeing its soul trying to escape to reform later, I use my magic over death to trap it inside Hades' dimension for later. I then teleport in front of the Kraken, which looks a lot like the one from the movie with the actor Sam Worthington. Seeing me in my true form, the beast is just slightly bigger than me. It uses its tentacles to try to restrain me, but I just hold out my hand and freeze it and everything around me. Smashing its frozen body into thousands of pieces, I trap its soul like Fenrir's soul.

"These two souls should make quiet the beast," I say teleporting back to Hades and he just stares at me in awe.

"Damn, I knew you were strong, but these two beasts rival even us gods and you handled them in seconds," Hades says with a shake of his head. Then instructs me on how to mold the souls into a new one, that will inhabit the body of the creature I wish to make.

Focusing on forcing the two souls together, I then begin to imagine a beast of great size to kill all my enemies and protect my world. Adding some of my power too, but enough to recover in a few weeks' time. I then see the souls form into a new one and then a body forms around the souls. The creature forms in front of us, a creature of size larger than I thought it would be. I can feel a connection to this creature, as it is now part of my realm of Winter and extremely loyal to me because of that.

"This beast is too strong! With this creature we can win," Hades says with a laugh as the creature bows its head to me.

"Hades tell no one of this creature, I want it to be a surprise against Chaos. I will hide it in my realm until I call upon it," I say to Hades who just nods his head staring at the creature in awe.

'Father, what is my name?' I hear the creature ask me.

"Your name is—" I say to him.

______________________________________________________________________

AN: Cliffhanger, because I'm the author and I can do that if I want! Also, I'm curious to see if anyone can guess what it is. Though I will say one of you readers knows too much and has been able to predict too many things, especially for what I plan in my MHA fanfic.

14