Ch.84
350 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Matt Pov)

The whole city had mini vibrations from the movement of my son, as he approached us. Everyone was looking around curious about what was coming but could sense a creature that was as strong as Alice approaching the city. Though my son seems to not be able to hold his excitement much longer as he let out a roar, to show his arrival. I then teleport everyone to the mountain near the city that I told my son to go to, so his arrival in the fight is still a surprise.

"Vasuki, calm down a bit. This is–" I start to say to Vasuki, my son who I created from both souls of strong creatures. Vasuki is now known as the King of Dragons, an Ice Dragon of extreme strength and size. Vasuki has four legs and a pair of wings as he is 1500ft (457m) long, 500ft (152m) tall, and his wingspan is 3000ft (914m).

'This is my mom!' Vasuki says in everyone's mind, with some childish behavior as he is technically just slightly older than my daughter.

"You're so cute!" Alice snapped out of her shock seeing him and running over to his face hugging it. Though from his size he dwarfs us all and makes Alice look like the little kids hugging him. As his one fang is her size in her true form.

"Cute is not the right word, more like scary as fuck," Emmett says with a nervous chuckle seeing Vasuki's size.

"Shut up Emmett! Don't talk to my son and your nephew that way!" Alice says having her motherly instincts show.

"With his help, we can crush this chaos," Jasper says as he gives Vasuki an approving nod.

'YES! I will crush those who want to hurt my family!' Vasuki says with a puffed up chest and lifting his head stoically.

"Well, I let you all continue to get acquainted, I'm going to head back for the final preparations. Vasuki just remember to hide here until I call you for the fight," I say to them and Vasuki nods his head with a serious look before I teleport back to the city to oversee the final preparations.

______________________________________________________________________

It's been a few hours since everyone met Vasuki and has returned as did our allies with those who would be fighting. The Jade Emperor with his ability to better sense Chaos has told us they are on the move to our current location. Shortly after everyone showed up in the city Alice and I can feel chaos force itself into our world. The army of our allies stands outside my city, now standing at the ready and the eerie silence and nerves can be felt by everyone.

There are over a million Ice Giants warriors in this battle, my royal guard will remain on the walls to protect the city though. The Greeks have brought several of their creatures and other fighters numbering several million, along with most of the Greek gods taking part in this fight. The Mayans and Japanese have only half a million fighters with them each, as they are the smallest Pantheons of us all. The Asgardians have all mostly come to fight, numbering just over two million fighters. The Egyptians have brought just as many fighters as the Greeks. The Jade Emperor brought the most warriors, numbering just shy of ten million, and all of the different Chinese gods.

The silence is cut short by the screeching of the chaos spawns rushing over to my city. They number close to a billion it looks like, as an endless swarm is headed our way, amongst the chaos spawns are huge behemoths twice the size of an average Ice Gaint. Each looks like a grotesque mass of flesh, teeth, and limbs. Though there seem to be much fewer of these creatures, maybe a few hundred thousand amongst the billion chaos spawn.

Standing in the back of this horde of chaos are those who stand against us. Eris herself, the Queen of Chaos, Anubis, Lucifer, Mara, Apophis, Tartaros, and Loki. Loki seems to be staring at me with hate and the smile of someone who has won. Seeing the horde approaching our army, all the soldiers stand at the ready, waiting for the command to charge.

'Vasuki come and greet our guests,' I say to him as the horde approaches closer and closer, with their screeching none stop. With a roar that shakes the ground Vasuki, flies from the mountain and makes the gods who side with Chaos look in surprise at his sudden appearance.

Vasuki swoops down and lets a torrent of icy breath lose from his mouth, killing hundreds of thousands in one pass. As our warriors all shout in approval of his attack, then I blow the horn by my side signaling the charge. All the warriors give their battle cries as all our soldiers charge the horde of chaos.

Each of us leaders is waiting for the other side to make a move to intercept them, Alice and I would fight Eris. Zeus and his Olympians would team together to fight Tartaros. The Egyptians would team together to fight Anubis as they did in the past. Odin and Thor wanted to fight Loki and from the looks of it, Eris gave her blessing to him as her champion, so the fight will be a tough one for Odin and Thor. The Mayans and Japanese would team together to fight Apophis. While the Chinese would deal with both Lucifer and Mara, the gods of the Chinese pantheon would team together to fight Lucifer and the Jade Emperor would deal with Mara himself.

The battle between both sides' warriors went on for a few minutes with both sides staring down one another waiting for the other to make a move. Thankfully, Vasuki is helping deal with many of the Chaos minions to alleviate the pressure on our warriors who are slowly getting overwhelmed even with all the gods/goddesses and minor gods/goddesses helping them.

"Fuck it," I say feeling the need to get rid of chaos as I see how many of our warriors are dying each second that passes. I teleport directly over to them, since this is my realm my powers are enhanced even further, and my recent power up from claim Hades' realm makes me just slightly weaker than Eris herself.

My sudden appearance catches them off guard, except for Eris who smiles at me creepily. I kick Loki away from the group, and now both sides react. My allies rush over to intercept their chosen opponents. I move between the fists, kicks, and magic sent my way by the others to approach Eris to bring her away from the others. With a burst of ice and negative energy from my realm of death, I send all the others flying away though Eris was able to block the attack.

"Matt! We had a plan!" Alice says to me, scolding me as she appears by my side seconds after I left on my attack.

"Fight fire with fire, or chaos with chaos," I say as I stare down Eris for any movement on her side.

"I like you, you'd make an interesting spawn with me," Eris says with the same creepy smile. Her suggestion catches me off guard slightly, though Alice looks more pissed now.

Alice tries to use her shadows to hold Eris still, but it has no effect on her it would seem as if she moves through them with no issue. Slowly walking over to us while still smiling creepily. Summoning my weapon the giant Ice Hammer, I rush towards her, so Alice can provide support from a distance. With a grunt, I try my hardest to hit her with my hammer, though she is able to dodge all my attacks.

"You should realize that even with all of you attacking me, you'd still lose. Submit to me and I'll let you live, as one of my mates of course," Eris says with a smile as she dodges my attacks. Her look sends a shiver down my spine.

"I'd rather die," I say with a growl and blast her with a combined power of ice and death. Which seems to have worked slightly damaging her, making her bleed very little. She now looks very pissed off at me.

"Then I will oblige you, though it will be a slow one," Eris says with a look of a crazy woman with nothing to lose. She is now on the attack, as she swings her red and blackened halberd at me. I am able to just parry each swing, but the power of the attacks is slowly overwhelming me.

'Alice our combined powers seem to be the only thing that will damage her. We need to somehow, stun her enough to combine our attacks together,' I say to Alice in our connection as I parry Eris's attacks.

'Hopefully, the Jade Emperor can deal with Mara quickly and come help us here,' Alice says trying her best to attack Eris from a distance and help me.

I can feel my body slowly get beaten down by her each of her swings and my crystal blue blood is slowly falling down my body. Vasuki seems to have sensed my position and rushes over to us. Releasing a torrent of icy breath engulfing both Eris and me, though it has no effect on me. Luckily this was able to buy me a few seconds to back off from Eris to readjust my approach. Though her attention seems to be on Vasuki now, so I have to jump back in quickly. Focusing on both my realms, I imbue their powers into my armor and weapon. They go from an icy blue color to purplish black ice that gives off the same aura I do naturally.

Charging back over to Eris I am able to get one hit in, which does hurt as it breaks her one arm and sends her skiddy back a few feet. Turning towards me her bloodthirsty look now pierces me, her look is one that promises pain and suffering. I charge right back toward her as Vasuki lets another stream of icy breath lose in our direction. Her arm snaps back together just as I bring my hammer back down on her head. Though she is able to dodge out of the way at the last second. The icy breath now encases us, though for me I can easily see through it. Though it looks like Eris can not see through it or sense me too well.

'Vasuki keep that breathe up on me, she can't see or sense me too well in it,' I say to Vasuki in our connection. As I swing my hammer into Eris's head, with a crack that sends her flying back a few feet and she swings wildly in my direction.

'Alice, I left my mark on her use that to target her,' I say to Alice through our connection, as my last strike left a mark for Alice to use to find her in this icy breath that Vasuki is now using constantly. I am able to beat down Eris who seems to be getting angrier and more maddened as my every strike is slowly breaking her.

"Enough! I will make you all suffer for eternity!" Eris says having let me hit her a few more times before sending a wave of chaotic energy that pushes everyone back from her. It also sends Vasuki reeling back in pain as it courses through his body, seems he was the main target of her attack.

Using this moment she rushes Vasuki and stabs him in the eye as he roars in pain. Widely thrashing around trying to get her off. I rush to his side and use all my strength hit her off him. She jumps away to dodge, but I manage to just clip her side as she is sent flying back a few dozen feet grabbing her side in pain.

"Vasuki leave, we will figure this out. Plus our troops need our assistance more," I say in a commanding voice, as Alice heals him. I continue to stare down Eris who is looking at me with a crazed smile again.

14