Out Of This World
2.4k 9 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<With Saeko Busujima>

'I never thought a day would come when I'd be using my sword without holding back, without any restraint, and without any mercy.'

A violet-haired girl thought as she looked at the pile of undeads laying on the floor with bashed heads.

But today, when all the hell broke loose when all the people started turning into "THEM"... She was proven wrong.

Her first kill was entirely for self-defense and maybe a close call for her as she was really trying not to kill the girl who was attacking her in the club room.

Only in the mid-fight did she realize that the girl wasn't a human anymore. She bashed her head. Killing her for good.

But there was something strange she noticed in herself, she wasn't feeling any guilt...

None at all.

But she wasn't surprised by that, she already knew about this disgusting strangeness in her. The real her, as she called it.

Only after a while did she realize that the whole world has turned into some kind of apocalypse world... the term zombies wasn't unheard to her. Even she had watched a fair share of movies to guess what exactly was happening in the world.

And then... the thread which was holding her back, restraining her and binding her with normality.

Broke.

There was no reason to feel any guilt. She could kill them without any remorse.

She crushed any undeads that blocked her path, like rotten eggs they were.

But as much as she enjoyed killing these undeads, there was still something that was ticking her off, she didn't have 'an overwhelming advantage' over Them, They could always outnumber her and once she was in 'their' grasp, it was all over.

Just that much strong their grip was.

But she had a clear head. She had a plan.

First, she was going to rescue the medic... the school nurse, Shizuka Marikawa. And then possibly gather a team and survive this new world.

As she neared the nurse's office, she started to hear sounds of struggle. 'Someone's fighting with these walking corpses.'

----------------

<Back With MC>

A small group of undead's growl was heard as they broke the glass window and pushed open the locked door.

"WAhhaa" Kazu yelled, but he was behind Takashi, so he was safe.

Takashi and Rei instinctively fended off a couple of undeads.

"Oh, no! Arthur! Do something!!!" Rei panicked as she saw more of THEM trudging through the door.

'Huh?'

But Arthur didn't even take his gun out, he was just sitting idly looking as the scene unfolded. She frowned.

She tried to reason it.

There could be many reasons for that — A powerful weapon like that must have some drawbacks too, like a cooldown period or extremely limited ammo, who knew... She thought. Her assumptions would look quite plausible from her point of view.

But something irked her in this situation and that was the faint smile on this guy's face.

She gritted her teeth, his smile... it irritated her! But she understood she was left on her own on this one... if Hisashi were here, he would've helped her.

At least Takashi was still there.

But suddenly, a figure wielding a wooden kendo sword broke the skulls of multiple undeads in just a few seconds.

Beautiful long violet hair flew in the air as the sword wielder twirled around, and her long green skirt danced with her as she bashed each undead's head. Each hit was aimed at the head.

The speed, mastery, and graceful technique of the sword wielder impressed even Arthur.

The violet-haired and piercing blue-eyed girl finally waved her sword shaking all the gore from it and held it down. She glanced around after she was done breaking the skull of the last one.

Eyeing each person, scrutinizing their state, at least no one was bitten. She sighed.

She raised a brow, slightly surprised by the relaxed demeanor of one of the people taking shelter in the nurse's office, but her expressions were still serious and calm.

"Welcome, Saeko Busujima... I'm Arthur, an Omniversal Mercenary." Arthur stood up and offered his hand for a handshake, his blue eyes peered into hers. As if he was peering into her soul... "Nice to meet you!"

Saeko tilted her head a bit, Japanese don't have a culture of handshakes but she shook his hand nonetheless as she gave him a polite distant smile.

"Hm, it seems you already know me, but still, I'm the president of the Kendo club, Saeko Busujima, nice to meet you too, Arthur-San, Omniversal Mercenary...?"

"Arthur-san... you don't seem to be from our school nor even from our country... and what's an Omniversal Mercenary?" Saeko said as she looked at Arthur with her piercing gaze.

"Uh, Busujima-Senpai, he's not even from our world, I'm Takashi Komuro, a sophomore, by the way," Takashi spoke from the back, his tone a bit sheepish.

Saeko smiled a bit betraying the inner cringe she was feeling, this guy must think too highly of this blue-eyed boy to say that.

Arthur shrugged, "Explaining will be done later, right now, we have to pick up two more persons, but everyone, you should introduce yourselves to your Senpai too."

After the intros were done, Arthur clapped.

"Okay, the ones we have to find are Saya Takagi, the pink-haired tsundere, and Kohta Hirano a genius of guns" He declared.

"Eh?!"

Ignoring Takashi's surprised 'Eh', he added, "If my memory serves me right, which it obviously does, then we'll find them on the way to the staff room, so let's go."

"Ah! Right, we can also get the car keys in the faculty room, everyone keeps their car keys there! Oh, wait~" Shizuka chimed, it seemed she remembered something as she jogged toward the cabinet and started her search for useful medicines.

Her breasts jiggled at her each step.

'J-Cups, huh...' Arthur mused.

"I should take this with me as well~ this as well... oh! My backpack can't fit anymore~" She muttered.

Arthur scratched the back of his head before he went and stored everything in the Nurse's Office in his inventory, even beds, and canes.

Saeko's eyes widened at that, finally realizing that the junior wasn't just a fan of this guy — 'So, he really is someone not from this world...'

An amused and curious smile made its way onto her face, she wanted to ask more about this guy but he had already told them to put a hold on that.

Before moving out, Arthur also warned them about the noise and heat sensitivity of the undeads.

They all moved out of the nurse's office... Saeko took the lead, and the rest followed.

Arthur was at the furthest back. He knew there would be no trouble since SHE was here now...

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

A deafening cry gathered everyone's attention, and they all turned to look at Arthur for confirmation.

He nodded seriously — it was Saya Takagi's scream.

They all sprinted toward where the noise came from.

"Hyan!" Shizuka fell while running.

The butterfly effect had already begun, what should've happened quite a few moments ago was happening now. Since she didn't have her heavy bags with her this time which imbalanced her in the original, she fell while running when her heels broke.

But this time Saeko was too far away to do what she did in the original. And since they all were in a hurry, everyone paused for a bit before they glanced at Arthur who was standing closest to the clutz nurse, they all silently decided that he would take care of it. And then they rushed towards the scream.

'fuck!' He grumbled.

And then looked over at the fallen busty blonde nurse.

'Do I do what Saeko did in the original?' He lamented. The thighs of this nurse looked quite lickable. She'll have to go bare footed too, he guessed.

=================

Do like and comment!  

Read ahead on patreon!

https://www.pat reon.com/Marveller

(remove the space)

90