Her Source Of Overwhelming Advantage
2.3k 7 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With a Tesseract-powered rifle in his hands, Arthur stepped down the stairs, each step blaring, announcing his arrival.

The ears of undeads perked up at his loud steps.

*gwoehhhh* *gwoehhhh* *gwoehhhh*

With a hungry coarse growl, they trudged towards the stairs from where Arthur was slowly advancing towards them.

The last few steps remained, and Arthur stopped, his gun pointed at the undeads crowding the entrance of the stairs, pushing each other, blocking their own kind's path.

*ZhOooom* *ZhOOoOmm* *ZHoOOooM*

The undeads got vaporized one by one as the blue plasma released by the rifle connected with their bodies, only leaving burning blue ash behind as they disappeared from existence, never to be seen again.

*ZhOooom* *ZhOOoOmm* *ZHoOOooM*

"So coooool!" Kohta fanboy'd on Arthur.

"Yeah, he sure is." Saeko agreed.

Saya and Rei darted their heads towards Saeko in surprise, the coolest girl of their whole school was complimenting someone. But on second thought, it wasn't that surprising, the one who was complimented wasn't just an ordinary fellow, after all.

Meanwhile, Takashi just stood with his bat on his shoulders. And Kazu was at the back, his eyes peeled to spot any danger from above the stairs.

Arthur took a step down as the stairs cleared a bit, blasting and vaporizing more undeads in his view, sometimes he shot the ones closest and sometimes the ones farthest.

The blasting sounds and scorching heat released by the undeads, as they got vaporized, came from all directions. The mindless creatures were confused, their senses were fooled and misled, and they didn't even know that.

Innocent creatures, indeed... at least when compared to the undeads that existed in Arthur's original world, the bastards in that world were tough as steel and grew stronger the more humans they consumed.

Arthur waved his hand, signaling everyone to come down.

The area was cleared.

'More than three dozen undeads were removed from existence in less than a minute... more so, by a single boโ€” MAN... but why is he so casual about all this? I can't see many changes in his expressions. There is no disgust nor any remorse as he kills these undeads. It's not like he's like me either. It's as if this is an everyday thing to him. Just what kinds of worlds has he seen till now, for this to become a normal thing for him.' The girl with a wooden sword tied to her waist thought.

They exited the building's gate, but it seemed like the blasts inside had attracted quite a few of these rotten bastards.

Arthur cracked his neck, a small smirk on his face. 'This is just so, easy...' His black hoodie and bangs fluttered as the chaotic gust of cold breeze brushed past him. His eyes gleamed.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1031898220965658715/1041460640511950909/6f9eb7b0bab857518fcc5d35ec91a7ef.jpg

He clicked the trigger to shoot the undeads but...

But nothing came out this time.

*CLICK* *CLICK*

"T-The ammo is exhausted..." Kohta's shaken voice caused everyone to widen their eyes, a chill ran down their spines. Rei's theory of the gun having a drawback was heard by everyone by now. They sweat dropped.

But the next moment, the gun blipped. It literally disappeared and reappeared in just a flash, like the icons in an old computer blipped when clicked on the refresh button.

The gun began shooting again as if nothing happened. A few sighs of relief fell on Arthur's ears.

The mass vaporization of undeads began again.

But some undeads still approached Arthur. It was true that the sound of the blast when undeads were vaporized was enough to misdirect most of them but the small firing sound released by the gun wasn't left unheard by the undead's sensitive ears.

"We can't let them come close to Arthur! Saeko-san, Kohta-kun, Rei-san... Takashi-kun. Help me kill the undeads that approach Arthur!" Kazu spoke as he swung the cane he brought from the nurse's office.

Their help was appreciated, but it was unneeded.

With his heightened senses, incredible reflexes, nearly inexhaustible stamina, and hundreds of guns stored in his inventory, he could do it for days โ€” Alone.

This was just that... easy. These were mere undeads, mindless and predictable.

But still, Saeko gave a quick nod to Kazu before she darted towards the approaching undeads, with an incredible leap and a downward slash, she split open the undead's head.

Kohta reloaded his nail gun with a huge grin, he brought it near his eyes and began firing the nails, all of them were headshots as they cleanly pierced their forehead.

Rei and Takashi also moved and swung their makeshift spear and baseball bat respectively and broke the undeads' heads.

Arthur was just shooting the undeads with the new gun he switched from his inventory. To ordinary people, it may look like he was just shooting blindly as his shots seemed quite random but they weren't.

His every shot was calculated to clear the path with the least number of shots and guide the undeads out of their way to the bus parking area.

And everything was calculated in a mere tenth of a second by his super soldier brain.

Meanwhile, Saeko just let loose. She was swirling, slashing, and striking anything that moved and didn't resemble humans โ€” Living humans.

She was enjoying it... this carefree killing... the power her unrestricted sword had โ€” the damage it inflicted.

She didn't have to worry about getting caught in their grasp and turning into an undead anymore... as she had found it.

The source of her overwhelming advantage over these undeads.

She suppressed her smile as she glanced toward a black-haired boy with blue eyes.

Soon they reached a bus, Arthur entered first, with Shizuka entering after him, followed by Rei, Saya, Kohta, Saeko, Kazu, and then Takashi.

Arthur took a seat next to the door, while, Shizuka sat on the Driver's seat, her one hand on the steering wheel and the other busy panicking as she scrutinized the bus's controls. Mumbling that this one's controls weren't like her car or whatever.

Kazu glanced at Arthur and with a nod, he took the co-driver's seat. Saya and Kohta took the seat diagonally behind Arthur, Rei sat behind him while Saeko just stood on the passage between the seats beside Arthur.

"Arthur, what was your age again?" Shizuka smiled sheepishly gazing at Arthur with a helpless look from the front.

Arthur deadpanned. "I'm not driving this shitty vehicle."

Saya and Kohta giggled a bit.

"Marikawa-Sensei, eveyone's in, drive!!" Saeko shouted as she eyed everyone to check if they were okay and unharmed (not bitten).

"No Wait!!!" Takashi yelled, he was just pulling the door of the bus to close it when he spotted a few students and a man wearing a black suit graced with white vertical stripes over it, running towards them. "Who's that?"

Arthur looked at the front, his eyes for a moment became devoid of any emotion. He knew who "That" was... his target, who else.

He was going to kill someone who had nothing to do with him, who did nothing wrong to him, at least not yet. And also for no personal reason... just for an Objective.

But Shidou was someone who didn't deserve any sympathy or Arthur's guilt.

'He's a scumbag, no wonder my future self will kill him in a few minutes.' He joked with Barnes.

{Well, I suggest you first r*pe his entire family and then peel his skin off and then insert a glass bottle up his ass, and then... BREAK IT RIGHT THERE... he'll die right there! MUAHAHAHA~ aha hah~}

'Sigh, your jokes are getting more and more disturbing, Barnes.'

Arthur stretched his lips in a deadpan.

"Shidou, from class 3-A" Saeko replied impassively as she leaned on the glass window beside Arthur, her bountiful bosom enveloped in white uniform blocking his view.

"Shidou...?" Rei frowned, her eyes suddenly filled with hate and disgust.

"We should wait for them! They are close they can make it." Kazu suggested.

"The undeads are also coming from the front. If we wait any longer we won't be able to leave." Shizuka frowned.

"Can't we just run over them?" Takashi asked as he looked ahead.

"Would everyone be able to even fit in here safely?" Saya pointed out.

"We're not going to save him! That man deserves to die!!" Rei pulled Takashi's shoulders, begging him to not let that shitty man in.

"Rei! What the hell are you even saying!" Takashi lashed out at her. What the hell was she saying, really... The Rei he knew wasn't such a girl, she wasn't exactly a kind nun but wouldn't back down from saving innocents much less stop him from doing it why would she even say that?

"We can't!! He's just a scumbag!!! You'll regret saving him!" Rei cried some more.

"...Let him in," Arthur finally spoke. His words didn't leave any space for any argument.

====================

Thanks for reading!

Do like and comment!

And thank you, Acedia for becoming my second patron and pledging for the second highest tier! Love ya! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Support me and read ahead on pa treon upto 5 advanced chapters! There are more benefits than just advanced chaps there, the total benefits are :

1. Advanced chaps.

2. Choosing your favorite waifu as a harem member.

3. Hiring Omniversal Mercenary for a mission in the world of your choosing, obviously you get to choose harem member too.

4. The power behind your votes will have the power depending on your tier, which is obviously, much higher than the free readers on webnovel, scribbleHub or Royal Road.

https://www.pat reon.com/marveller

(remove the space)

87