Destructiveness
2k 3 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Sun was at its peak, its rays provided gentle warmth to the skin on the touch. It was late winter, so its soft heat was quite welcomed.

A humvee sped along the highway, crushing and splattering the few undeads that dared to block its path.

Inside it, were two individuals, both quite eccentric and destructive.

Arthur sighed as he steered the wheel. He glanced at the person sitting beside him.

A violet-haired girl, Saeko Busujima.

With her chin resting on her palm, she was looking outside with a soft smile and calm eyes, excluding a mature aura. The fierce breeze fluttered her bangs. It wasn't as if she was just idle too, her sharp eyes were scanning for any signs of danger.

She was wearing a sleeveless grey top that tightly clung to her body and revealed a stripe of her fair navel, a short black skirt with a slit that was torn by herself, revealing the side straps of her panties, and black stockings that went just a bit above her knees, showing the perfect amount of her slender yet succulent thighs.

Earlier in the morning, when she proposed that he would need a close-range fighter, so he should let her tag along. He agreed and let her.

She later told him that the main reason she wanted to tag along was to ask some important questions. It appears she had a silly misconception about herself, she was thinking that her tendencies would turn her into a psychopathic villain. Which was obviously cleared by Arthur.

*THUD* *THUD*

The ride wasn't exactly smooth, the impacts due to the collisions of the undeads with the invincible bumper of the humvee caused a pair of juicy mounds to bounce and jiggle in its wake.

Arthur burned the sight in his eyes and then glanced away, he doesn't want to come off as a creep.

Besides, it wasn't safe to get distracted while driving on such a path littered with undeads.

Saeko turned to him and smiled, "You see me as a woman, don't you, Arthur?"

She noticed his gaze!?

He shrugged, "You are a woman, after all, aren't you?" He replied giving her a short glance.

A soft red tint appeared on her cheeks, "You know my true self, yet you say that?"

"Is your true self... an ugly old man?" He asked skeptically, it was obviously sarcasm.

She giggled as she put a lock of her violet hair back to the ear. She knew he really didn't mind her... real self. Or else he wouldn't talk with her this normally. At least that's what she assumed. The conversation of last night only confirmed her thoughts.

Looking at her adorable giggling form and that look in her eyes, Arthur felt a bit... gladdened.

'She likes me...' He observed.

'And maybe, I like her too.' He mused.

The anime was definitely a trigger.

Saeko was one of his anime crushes, her personality, her looks, she was totally his type. And there was this warm feeling whenever she was near him.

Three months in the void were good enough time to heal his mental wounds, his mind was chill enough to even think about stuff like romance.

But the fact remained that his feelings weren't that strong to make him do so much work! Maybe his lust was... but he simply wasn't controlled by it.

'It isn't required...' He decided.

Sighing, he chose to not think about it, for the time being.

Would it be a distraction?

Or was he just... embarrassed?

He just chose to not think about it.

"Arthur..." Saeko broke Arthur's musing, her eyes became serious as she saw the hoard of undeads blocking the road ahead.

There was a truck turned upside down in the middle of the road and numerous busted cars were just scattered near the truck. Must've been caused due the driver of some car turning into an undead.

Arthur sighed, "Yeah..." He had already spotted them.

He hit the brakes.

Both jumped out of the humvee, Arthur with a big silverish gun and the Saeko with a wooden katana.

He then stored the Humvee back in the inventory.

They darted forward.

Her sword and his gun did a splendid job of eliminating anything that dared to block their path.

Saeko danced around Arthur, perfectly smashing the heads of the undeads with her wooden sword. Each hit was as always aimed at their heads which splattered its disgusting rotten-dark-pink brain matter, but her speed and elegant sword style didn't allow her clothes to get too dirty.

Just a few crimson patches of blood.

Not hers, mind you.

Her silky violet hair sometimes brushed against Arthur's face as her sword refused to let any undead get close to him.

Arthur glanced at her as she did her job. Her tantalizing figure, her bouncing breasts, her juicy thighs...

But most mesmerizing this was...

Her wild crazy smile...

'It's kinda sexy...' He thought.

She wasn't suppressing it anymore. It wasn't that she didn't care about it anymore, if there were more people, she'd probably try to hide it again. But in front of him... Well, she knows it was useless to hide it from the person who knew everything about her.

Arthur narrowed his eyes as he observed her fighting style, his brain memorizing it as she hoofed.

ย 'Just as she told me, her efficiency will skyrocket if only she had a real sword...'

In just a few more minutes, they passed through the blocked path.

Arthur climbed back into the Humvee after taking it out, he twisted the key which started the engine, "Are we close to that store, yet?"

"Yes, the weapon shops are rare in Japan, only eight in this city. This one is the closest and falls along the way we're headed to. When we find a suitable sword for me, just see how much more destructive I become." She grinned as she shut the door, parking her meaty ass on the seat beside his.

He hummed, "Well, don't just up your hope like that, not all the people of this city should be dumb. There is still a high chance we won't find anything when we get there..."

Saeko frowned, a small smile escaping her lips betraying her annoyance, 'This guy just has to drop my excitement with a slap of reality.'

A couple of hours later they neared the other part of the city, and in a couple of more hours, they reached the store...

But, some people were earlier than him.

Five drifter motorbikes were parked outside the gate and two bikers fully clad in leather jackets and helmets, guarded the store's gate.

"HEY!!! Go away!! This place's OURS!!!" The bikers yelled as they saw him driving towards them and adjusted their guns.

Arthur stopped it right in front of them. Both Saeko and Arthur got out of the Humvee.

"OYY deaf mofo!! Didn't You hear us? We gave you a chance dumbass!!" One of the bikers shouted as he pointed his gun toward Arthur.

"Shut up, man! Look at that bitch! Oi, ya want weapons right? We'll give ya one, just leave that bitch as you go! Fairtrade, ain't it?" The other one spoke with a very... very disgusting grin.

Saeko just stared at them without showing any sort of expression.

Arthur's also remained impassive. "There is no need to be abrasive, you and I both know that none of us are unprepared." He spoke to the one who pointed his gun toward them, he seemed to have a head over his shoulder. "If you have a leader in your gang call him and it can be sorted without any unnecessary trouble."

"Fuck ya, talk to me if you wanna talk ta' boss!"

"Shut up, Inuki, look at that Humvee, this guy isn't lying, these guys in fact are well prepared." He stared at the humvee.

"Boss!!!" He called out the one in charge.

Hearing the commotion, a brown-haired man clad in a black three-piece suit came out of the store's gate.

"What happened...? Who're these guys" He asked as he looked at Arthur and Saeko. His tone had command and authority, he was probably the boss himself.

A couple of more men dressed in biker getups followed behind him.

Arthur spoke, "I need a sword for this girl here, mind if we take a look at the store? In return, I provide you with info. The store's not yours I know. But you arrived first... And finders keepers, so, you do have the right to claim all the items in it."

Saeko remained impassive as she just stared ahead with her usual emotionlessly calm face.

"What kind of 'info'?" The brown-haired man asked, his voice firm.

"About a shelter the government is building..." Arthur replied as he took a step forward.

=========================

Thanks for reading!

Thank you, Henry Hammond for becoming my beautiful patron!!!!!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Support me and read ahead on pa treon upto 5 advanced chapters! There are more benefits than just advanced chaps there, the total benefits are :

1. Advanced chaps.

2. Choosing your favorite waifu as a harem member.

3. Hiring Omniversal Mercenary for a mission in the world of your choosing, obviously you get to choose harem member too.

4. The power behind your votes will have the power depending on your tier, which is obviously, much higher than the free readers on webnovel, scribbleHub or Royal Road.

https://www.pat reon.com/marveller

(remove the space)

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/T3GN7nqKgS

88