Intentional…?
2k 3 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"About a shelter the government is building..."  Arthur replied as he took a step forward.

'If this guy's military-grade vehicle was taken into consideration, then his words aren't odd, he must have some kind of deep source to know that information.' The brown-haired man thought.

"What more can you tell me about it?" He asked.

'Still, he's just a naive lil kid to even reveal this much info, now, both of them weren't going anywhere, I'm gonna make the girl my and boy's plaything while the guy will be our guide to the shelter, and probably the entry card into that government's shelter. Though he'll have to loose his tongue and arms.

"I said it, didn't I... It's a trade. I get a Katana, and after that, you get the info." Arthur stepped closer and then...

"Saeko!" Arthur signaled her as he charged toward the two bikers in the front, his gradual steps had him closer to them. So, they didn't even get much time to react to his speed.

There was no such thing as finders keepers or any such trade or negotiation. Especially, in this kind of world and situation, where the enemy thinks that he has the upper hand.

Listening to his signal, Saeko jumped behind the humvee.

He crouched a little, his darting gaze calculating each enemy's movements.

He kicked the ground and dashed towards the bikers at the front, a simple uppercut on one's chin and a strong punch in the gut of the other, and they were out like lights.

His inhumane speed surprised all the three remaining men, the guys behind the Boss got panicked, and they started to fire their guns in hysteria.

Arthur sprinted more fiercely, and with a zig-zag motion he avoided each bullet and rounded around the boss.

With a heavy kick, he pushed the one on the right to his side. The strong kick caused both bikers behind the boss to slam against the wall. A few cracking sounds were heard before with a calm look, Arthur punched the boss's face.

It was a good idea to snuff all of them out first, it would've been really bad if the fight had broken inside the store... and had these amateurs shot at an ill-stored grenade then it would've been over for all of them.

The brown-haired man fell on his butt due to the small impact.

"P-please T-Take all my weapons but spare me, please!!" He begged, all of his arrogance vanished in just a small impact.

Arthur didn't even give a reply to his pleadings as he softly kicked his jaw, making him unconscious.

He had to avoid accidentally killing them because Saeko was there, but mostly because he really doesn't want to go around killing every other person who troubles him.

"Just as you said, I didn't even have to do anything, just what were those moves!" Saeko's amusement-laden voice came from behind, she had watched everything while hidden behind a car.

She could've helped him in this small truffle, but he had to gradually show his other cards as well.

It was necessary so that they could put their blind faith in him.

During the escape from school, everyone got scared and anxious when the ammo in his gun was exhausted for a moment.

That shouldn't happen anymore.

And as expected, even though the fight didn't last even a minute, Saeko, being adept in multiple martial arts and comparable to her father in the skills of swords, was able to conclude that his moves weren't just instinctual.

But still... was it his unique style or were his moves really a bit... off. It was like he wasn't used to his own speed and strength.

Whatever they were... they certainly made Saeko a bit hot down there.

Arthur snorted. "The cool ones." And shrugged, "Anyway, it isn't over yet..."

Saeko frowned, a bit confused.

He signalled Saeko to get away from the gate's front and walked to the store's gate and pulled open it. A barrage of bullets was fired as soon as the door opened, but all those blind shots could just shoot at the empty air.

Arthur wasn't standing at the front of the door, his back was pressed against the wall beside it.

When the barrage stopped and the sound of empty clicks was heard, he dashed inside.

The last guy, just like his mates, was taken out by him, singlehandedly.

Arthur then walked out of the store and then he stored all the guns the bikers had in his inventory. He even stored their fainted bodies in his inventory.

"You can store people too, still why?" Saeko asked with curiosity.

"Insurance. My physical strength. Since it's too strong for the people of this world, I have to hold back quite a bit, in order to not kill them accidentally. I have yet to analyse how much force causes how much damage. Hence, no idea when they'll wake up. Can't have one of them wake up sooner than expected and cause unexpected trouble for us." He answered as he stored the last one and wiped his hands with his jeans.

"Hmm." She nodded with a thoughtful look.

Then they finally entered inside.

"I have visited this store just once, it was about six years ago. But it hasn't changed much in all these years..." Saeko spoke as she looked at the guns, rifles, all sorts of blades, and even spears decorated on the shelves for the display.

"The store's still tidy, seems like those guys didn't arrive too early than us," Saeko commented.

He hummed in response.

Arthur was just touching and vanishing everything except swords, putting them in his inventory. Mundane things like desks and chairs too didn't escape his eyes and vanished into his inventory.

Saeko unsheathed a blade that she took from a shelf and scrutinized it with her sharp blue irises. Turning it around, feeling the sharpness, and testing the grip of the hilt, she finally shook her head in disappointment and placed it back on the shelf, just as she took it.

She walked to where Arthur was standing, he was looking at something with quite a bit of interest.

It was a hidden vault, about four feet in length and breadth. He found it after tearing a cliche poster... a not-very well-hidden vault.

"Leave it." She sighed. "I don't think the owner left the passcode just lying around. It will be quite tough too, it's a weapon store, after all."

Saeko turned around to look at more displayed specimens.

"I wasn't staring at it to figure out how to unlock it, I was waiting for you, just wanted to show off a little." He smirked a bit.

Saeko twisted her brows with a smirk of her own as she looked at the iPod-like equipment on Arthur's palm.

Yes, it was the same Ninja that he used in the Marvel world.

With just a scan, Ninja displayed the passcode and also printed the required biometrics. This otherworldly piece of theft device was working just as diligently as the first day it was made. The occasional updates only made it better and better.

The insides of the vault were quite bigger than its gate. Comparable to a small room.

Saeko stepped inside following Arthur, her eyes finally caught something that interested her the most among the great pile of wooden crates. A single Katana was placed on two hinges at the back.

She walked towards it and held it.

Even while sheathed it felt like it was made for her — the weight, the grip, everything seemed like it was made for her... She glanced at Arthur who was busy vanishing every casket in the vault.

Another something that came here just for her, a thought washed over her mind. And it somehow made sense... She smiled.

A pleasant sound reverberated as she unsheathed it. The dim blue lights were perfectly reflected against the Katana's silver blade, and coupled with Saeko's beauty, the scene looked awe-inspiring.

The smile on her lips widened a bit. And Arthur's lips as well, seeing her so pleased.

'So, dramatic...' Arthur chuckled slightly and resumed putting all the boxes of ammo and rare illegal guns in his inventory.

Soon the whole store was empty.

Before leaving he threw the guys he stored in his inventory back on the street, he didn't forget to steal their drifter motorbikes.

"You're a loot freak, Arthur," Saeko laughed with narrowed eyes.

Both of them were inside the Humvee already.

"Yes, that I am." He smiled as well.

The Humvee screeched and instantly sped ahead as he hit the accelerator pedal.

"By the way, how did you know there was another guy in there?" Saeko asked.

"I didn't take you for the curious types..." He raised his brow with a smile.

"...There were five particularly similar motorbikes parked outside. Counting the pair already outside then the three who came after, including the boss. It should've matched the exact numbers. But..."

"Ah, so, he wasn't just indulging in his fantasies," Saeko added with a raised brow. "It meant to differentiate him from his minions. That meant the fifth motorbike wasn't HIS."

"Exactly, simple observation." He squinted his eyes as he stared at her.

Saeko giggled, "Shut up~ are you purposely acting like Sherlock Holmes? Ah, you may not know him he's-"

"I know him." He interrupted.

The casual talk continued for a while until Arthur hit the brakes in front of a modern-looking house.

"Huh? This house, have we reached that spot?" Saeko tilted her head, "Weren't we supposed to reach it at night? It's still quite bright outside."

"Yeah, we were a lot faster than I thought. It was a bit unexpected for me too." He shrugged.

Saeko smiled, "I guess, you and I are just that efficient and compatible."

A red hue covered her nose and cheeks as she said that.

"Shouldn't we just go to the port... it's just about ten kilometres from here." She turned her torso towards him, her long violet hairs were down right now. Her left leg was hanging from the seat while the other was bent on the seat facing him.

Her posture caused her waist to seem narrow and emphasized her bountiful milk bags packed in her sleeveless grey top, facing Arthur.

Was she subconsciously increasing her appeal? Or was it intentional?

Thanks for reading!

Finally, after so long! Romance and raunchy scenes, incoming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway! Thank you, Jacob Kerins for becoming my dashing patron!!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Support me and read ahead on pa treon upto 5 advanced chapters! There are more benefits than just advanced chaps there, the total benefits are :

1. Advanced chaps.

2. Choosing your favorite waifu as a harem member.

3. Hiring Omniversal Mercenary for a mission in the world of your choosing, obviously you get to choose harem member too.

4. The power behind your votes will have the power depending on your tier, which is obviously, much higher than the free readers on webnovel, scribbleHub or Royal Road.

https://www.pat reon.com/marveller

(remove the space)

 

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/T3GN7nqKgS

89