Jealousy
2.2k 5 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently in the bathroom, below the pleasant rain of warm droplets pouring from the silver shower, Arthur was contemplating and replanning his future actions.

 

Arthur knows himself well, and he wasn't indecisive too. 

 

That's why he didn't waste too much time deciding that he'll make Saeko his.

 

After his relationship with Saeko grows closer and stronger he will confess his feelings to her. 

 

What happened earlier was definitely a catalyst to this decision but not the main cause. 

 

He had liked her since the start, he knows quite a bit about her already. And in reality, she had more of everything he liked in her.

 

Her beautiful face and biteable full lips, her calm smile, her crazy smile, her giggle, her sharp eyes that seem to peer into one's soul... 

 

Those soft milky breasts...

 

He sighed and turned off the shower. He had been here for the past twenty minutes, Saeko might worry for him... Or might even get suspicious of him doing something 'fishy' after what had happened.

 

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Saeko was contemplating something similar as well... She knew that she was attracted to Arthur, he was like herself, everything she liked in a man... but most of all... He was the only one in this world who knew her true self and didn't mind that disgusting side of her one bit.  

 

But she wanted to know more about him, what he likes, and dislikes. How he thinks, what goes in his mind... What those seemingly soul peering blue eyes see. 

 

He was all but a mystery to her. 

 

A mystery that she wanted to unravel and explore.

 

*Sizzle*

 

The oil in the pan sizzled as she poured a mixture of onion and garlic paste on it.

 

Then she added finely chopped tomatoes to it. She was making hot tomato sauce, a spicy delicacy that went pretty well with the Ramen she was making on the side.

 

As Saeko poured the chilies and sprinkled some salt, spice filled the air, she covered her mouth as she coughed a bit, then she covered the pan with a transparent lid.

 

A while later, she heard Arthur coming down.

 

Saeko blushed a bit recalling what had happened earlier...  she was more embarrassed at the fact that she ran away in fluster! It was just her breasts touching his, nothing too lewd. Okay, it was lewd, but it was just an accident. 

She shouldn't have run away, she was supposed to be calm and collected!

 

"What're you making?" Arthur asked as he sauntered towards the kitchen. 

 

"Ramen." Saeko's lips lifted up a bit as she filtered the water from the boiled noodles.

 

"Hmm..." Arthur nodded and a thoughtful look formed on his face, "About earlier..." He coughed a bit, the spice was still in the air.

 

Saeko pursed her lips and quickly handed him a glass of water.

 

"Thanks," He smiled a little as he sipped from the glass, "....."

 

"You aren't going to continue?" Saeko slightly tilted her head.

 

He smiled, "... Just wanted to say that it was an exhilarating experience. So, thanks, I guess. Hope you aren't mad or anything." 

 

Saeko's eyes dilated a bit, she suppressed her urge to smile and turned her attention back to the cooking. 

 

That was... unexpected... She expected some lame excuses with the tone he began with, but he just went ahead and spoke the most honest and direct words in the world.

 

But still, why? 

 

Why was this smile wasn't leaving her face!

 

"You should wait at the dinner table, I have to concentrate on cooking..." She spoke, her voice was back to its usual calm and composed tone.

 

 "....And I-I am n-not mad."  A faint whisper with a bit of stutter and fluster fell on Arthur's ears.

 

Arthur nodded, but he continued staring at her with a small smile, enjoying seeing her flustered. A flustered Saeko was a rare spectacle to see. 

 

And when her flustered face mixed with her small pout due to his stare... 

 

It just stole his heart even more. So, of course, after staring at her for a bit in amusement, he left her alone and sat at the dinner table just as she told him. 

 

A while later, she came there as well, her long violet hair was tied in a ponytail which swayed as she strode with a couple of bowls in both hands.

 

A confident smile donned her face as she swaggered.

 

They were done eating quite soon. How did the food taste? Wasn't it obvious? 

 

"It was good, Saeko." He commented as he licked the spoon, cleaning it perfectly, no ounce of ramen was left in his bowl. This was his fourth fill!

 

"Mhm," Saeko hummed, placing the chopsticks beside her emptied bowl. "By the way, tomorrow by what time should we leave?"

 

"Noon," Arthur replied. "You should go and sleep now. After killing undeads all day, you even did the cooking, your body must be quite tired right now."

 

She stretched her arms on the table, "Yeah, but you should sleep too. You have been up since yesterd—  mmm? Did you sleep yesterday, Arthur? Better yet, do you even sleep?"

 

Arthur chuckled, "Of course, I sleep. I need rest too. I am just a human, after all. Just from another world and slightly stronger."

 

"Are you boasting?" Saeko asked in amusement.

 

"It's a fact." He shrugged.

 

Saeko smirked, "Anyway, since you need to rest too, you're sleeping with me. This area is just as you had said, a quite good place for rest. All the humans in the vicinity have either escaped or have become undeads. And this house is secure enough. So, we both can rest for the night."

 

He sighed, "I don't feel like sleeping right now, I'll rest later, till then I'll do some work." He said as he took out a few pieces of equipment from his inventory.

 

Saeko glanced at the blue glowing cube encased in an inducted kit, all her instincts warned her to not touch that thing. "Okay, when you're finished, you can come to my room... To sleep." Saeko felt her heart racing, "... It'd be better if sleep in the same room, you know. That way, we'll be able to react to any unforeseen situations together, if they occur that is." She spoke with her straightest face possible.

 

Even though Arthur had thought to court Saeko a bit earlier. She was making a move already, instead of him.

 

"Yes, caution..." He nodded with a seriousness of his own. 

 

Saeko didn't say anything more and left but this time with an intentional extra sway of her hips. Oh, how she was glad that he couldn't look how she blushed while doing all this.

 

Arthur sighed, 'Saeko is rushing it... I'd love to do all sorts of things but... Today isn't the day. If I rush it too then... That'd ruin everything, my relationship with her and...'

 

He continued to work on whatever he was doing with Tesseract.

 

An hour later, he finally stood up and after storing everything he was working on, he walked up the stairs and entered Saeko's room.

 

Saeko was laid on the left side of the king-sized bed leaving the whole right side for him, her back was leaning against the wall behind the bed as she read a book.

 

A small lamp beside Saeko illuminated the room while the moon's silverish light entered the dimly lit room from the opened curtains of the closed glass window and bated her beautiful kimono-clad figure in a mesmerizing way.

 

He inhaled, his heart pounding.

 

"Couldn't sleep? " He asked.

 

"Yes, I found this novel on that shelf, it was too interesting. It's about a man who gets reincarnated in a game world as a mob character in an otome game." She smiled, a slight red tint covering her cheeks, anticipating sleeping on the same bed as him.

 

"Hm, nice." He nodded as he placed himself on the bed and draped the blanket over him. "Night!"

 

"Good night!" Saeko replied with a sweet smile as she gazed at him.

 

Arthur took a few deep breaths and soon he fell asleep. He was up for the last 28 hours, so of course, he fell asleep as soon as his body relaxed.

 

Saeko just wanted to have a pleasant late-night chat with him but when she found that he was already sound asleep, she smiled a bit before putting the book aside and drifting off to dreamlands.

 

The room was soon filled with only the pleasant, slow and relaxed breathing sounds of Saeko and Arthur as they slept.

 

In the middle of the night, Saeko's eyes groggily opened and widened when she felt the warmth of a hand snaking around her shoulders.

 

Arthur was hugging her.

 

She scowled a bit. 'First, he just went ahead and slept, leaving the expectations of a lady hanging and then he hugs me in my sleep...'

 

Saeko wanted to be mad... but her slight smile and blush betrayed all her wants.

 

She was satisfied. 

 

She hugged him back, snuggling closer and deeper into his chest as she draped her leg over his waist in a tight, warm cuddle. She took a deep sniff of his musky scent.

 

She could feel his rhythmic and slow heartbeat through her chest which was stuck to his like glue.  

 

Saeko stared at him with a soft smile on her face.

 

Her panties were getting soaked in her juices as all sorts of dirty thoughts filled her mind. Doing this and that~ in her imagination with Arthur. 

 

"Luna..."  Maybe the warmth reminded him of her, or he was just missing her, but Arthur muttered Luna's name in his sleep.

 

Saeko looked at him, her lips quivering, just who could be this Luna for him to say her name so dearly as if this person was the purpose of his whole life? 

 

She felt a tinge in her heart. 

 

An expected painful sensation... called jealousy.  

Look who's back!

 

And Ugh... Lewds were delayed by a chapter huh... 

 

Anyways, thanks for reading!

 

And Serious Thanks to C Vidal for becoming my patron!!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Support me and read ahead on pa treon upto 5 advanced chapters! There are more benefits than just advanced chaps there, the total benefits are :

1. Advanced chaps.

2. Choosing your favorite waifu as a harem member.

3. Hiring Omniversal Mercenary for a mission in the world of your choosing, obviously you get to choose harem member too.

4. The power behind your votes will have the power depending on your tier, which is obviously, much higher than the free readers on webnovel, scribbleHub or Royal Road.

https://www.pat reon.com/marveller

(remove the space)

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/T3GN7nqKgS

 

 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

87