Saeko (1/3) 18+
2.9k 4 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Sun peeked from the horizon, eradicating the darkness in its brilliant wake.

Although... the sky had won the battle against the darkness, on the earth, the nightmare was still not over. Undeads were roaming about, singular instinct and lust for the living flesh kept them wandering about aimlessly... or towards the living.

Arthur was already up, currently, continuing the work on his new creation that he left last night to sleep, he was at the same table in the living room.

Saeko was up too, presently practicing her sword art on the terrace.

Dressed in a violet sports bra and grey leggings, both quite drenched in her sweat, Saeko swung her sword over and over in an even rhythm, exhaustion-laden breaths escaped from her lips with each swing. And pearls of sweat trickled down her forehead, neck, and slightly exposed cleavage. Her eyes were focused but her mind wasn't. The memories of the last night played again and again like a movie in her mind.

A small smile plastered on her face remembering how she cuddled Arthur to her sleep. His manly odor...  she had memorized it by heart.

But... another memory, caused her smile to recede... It reminded her again that she really did know nothing about him.

'...Who are you Luna, just how much he loves you for him to call out your name with so gentleness in his sleep...' Saeko wondered.

Could she ever have him love her that much...? Could she ever have a place like that in his heart?

Saeko had for the first time in her life felt this strongly for a man, she wasn't going to let him go. She was gonna fight for herself, against this unknown enemy.

'I'll build that place myself, I'll make him fall for me... make him mine and become his and his alone.'

She resolved with a smirk, confident in her looks and aware of the weapons she had to help her in her 'Mission'.

As the sun rose a bit more above the horizon, she stopped her training. She sipped some water before picking up the towel and patting it softly on her cheeks and chest. The towel dutifully soaked her sweat and left a dry Saeko.

Her palm went to her neck, she smiled, a soft red dust tinted her cheeks as she reminisced about what he did later last night.

After a quick bath and wearing a comfortable Kimono, she proceeded to make breakfast and also cook and pack some healthy lunch for both of them.

She occasionally gazed at Arthur from the kitchen wanting to have some short conversation with him but seeing his concentrated face as he probed about at a metallic gear decorated with blue glowing beads, she didn't disturb him.

A while later, she was done making breakfast. Finally, a reasonable excuse to disturb him.

She walked up to him carrying two plates of sandwiches in her hands, the crockery plates clattered as she put them on the glass table in front of Arthur, gaining his attention.

He gave a short smile and a nod to Saeko, "Thanks."

"Yeah, but don't start just yet, I'm coming back with the hot sauce I made last night, it'd go well with these."

After a quick lap back from the kitchen, she sat beside him and draped one leg over the other before grabbing a plate and starting to eat.

"Mm, Arthur, you have a few bad habits when you sleep." She smirked while biting a slice of sandwich in her mouth.

"I guess I do... it wasn't something that made you uncomfortable, was it?" Arthur made sure as he dipped the corner of the sandwich in the sauce. Hugging, perhaps, well, whatever he did in his sleep it wouldn't have been something that'd badly affect their relationship, or Saeko's mood wouldn't be this good/normal.

Saeko stretched her lips, "Actually it was... just a little."

Arthur twisted his brow in slight confusion as he turned to look at her.

"Here, look..." Saeko slid the collar of her kimono up to her shoulders, exposing an arousing but tolerable amount of the milky white skin from her shoulder to her chest.

Arthur's adam's apple moved up and down as he gulped seeing the spectacle.

A small red patch of skin surrounded by a ring of darker red marks of teeth decorated her fair neck below her right ear.

It was a love bite.

A fucking love bit!

Arthur's eyes widened, and he facepalmed and sighed, he was utterly embarrassed for doing it, it didn't matter whether she liked it or not. "... I... Sorry..."

There was no denying it, it was his doing. The worst part was that he didn't remember doing that.

"I didn't do anything more than THIS, right." He asked, his hand still covering his mouth.

"Maybe... you did." Saeko smiled, her piercing eyes had a teasing glint. But in truth, he didn't do more than that last night, she was just having fun finally seeing him flustered.

But her state when he did it in his sleep last night was worse, this was just an act of revenge and Saeko was thoroughly enjoying it.

Realizing that she was now just teasing him, Arthur exhaled a small sigh from his nose, he gazed at her smiling face for a few moments before he leaned a bit, "... Saeko, do you like me...?"

Her eyes widened at his action, and her cheek burned due to the sudden blood rush in her face. She didn't expect him to just go ahead and s-say that... She turned her gaze to her knees.

'Hah~'

She was losing her composure again. She hadn't thought that it'd come to this, she expected him to delay it. 'Ah, I guess he cutting it before it could even bloom?'

But there was no denying it... and lying would... Lying would do nothing good, so she just nodded while drowned in immense ocean embarrassment and guilt.

Silence filled the room. Only the beating of a pair of hearts and warm breaths resounded.

Arthur leaned closer to Saeko... She felt his approach, wondering about his purpose, but her heart told her to raise her chin and close her eyes, giving him the consent to do whatever he wanted with her rosy luscious lips.

He got closer and locked his lips with her's in a soft, warm, and moist embrace. After a few moments of this gentle kiss, they switched between locking their upper and lower lips every few moments.

Even though Luna had stolen Arthur's first kiss, he didn't have any proper experience. And this was the first kiss for Saeko, which resulted in a sloppy kiss only steered by their instinct and passion. 

But it didn't mean that the kiss wasn't enjoyable.

"Mnnhh~"

Saeko hummed in his mouth, her mind melting in pleasure and happiness. She cupped Arthur's face with her hands, leaning and pushing her body on him as she did so, wanting to get as close as she could.

While Arthur also didn't hold back, his one hand snaked around Saeko's thin waist, while the other roamed all over her back.

Saeko heaved a deep breath with her mouth. Finding an opening, Arthur's tongue made its way inside her mouth, Saeko's racing heart geared up as his tongue played with hers. His tongue explored each nook and cranny of the inside of her mouth.

"Mmhhh~"

Saeko moaned and her core heated up, she felt her love nectar leaking from her honey cave.

Her knees which were sunken in the soft couch paddled towards him, she placed herself on his lap, his left thigh was between her legs.

Arthur responded by grabbing her soft ass through her Kimono, kneading it, and playing with it however he wanted, just like a child playing with clay.

Jolts of pleasure ran through her spine, and Saeko lost control.

Her Kimono loosened up as she rubbed her pussy against his thigh. Her left leg was unveiled from the loosened piece of cloth, her panties now in direct contact with his clothed thigh.

His pajamas became dampened with her overflowing leaking love juices. 

Arthur smiled while kissing.

Thanks for reading!

Well, this was my first time too... writing an intimate scene... :)

Lewd ain't ending yet. Lewd shall never end! More lewds on the next chap and next next chap too... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh, I now have a ko fi as well! You can sub there too if you wanna read ahead.

Ko-fi Link: Ko-fi.com/marveller

I will post five advanced chapters here, when I get a sub. As posting on each site is chore honestly...

Support me and read ahead on pa treon upto 5 advanced chapters! There are more benefits than just advanced chaps there, the total benefits are :

1. Advanced chaps.

2. Choosing your favorite waifu as a harem member.

3. Hiring Omniversal Mercenary for a mission in the world of your choosing, obviously you get to choose harem member too.

4. The power behind your votes will have the power depending on your tier, which is obviously, much higher than the free readers on webnovel, scribbleHub or Royal Road.

https://www.pat reon.com/marveller

(remove the space)

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/T3GN7nqKgS

79