Saeko : Harem? (2/3) 18+
2.4k 5 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arthur smiled while kissing her lips.

Saeko clung to him like a koala, while he also never let go of her rocking ass, rubbing on his thigh.

"*slurp*" Arthur slurped up all the drool that Saeko delivered in his mouth.

Their tounges entwined, sweeping over each other as their drools swirled in their mouths.

The small kiss had evolved into a full-blown make-out session.

The wet sound of clicking saliva echoed in their ears, none wanting to pause the melody.

At this point, drowned in pleasure, both forgot everything around them. There was literally no space between their bodies, the wet sloppy sound of their steamy kiss reverberated throughout the whole room.

But Arthur pulled his leash, grabbed her slender shoulders, and separated her face from his, just a silver strand of saliva connected their lips. He overcame his raging boner ready to break Saeko's hymen to put a pause on their make-out session.

Saeko panted, her tongue lolling out and her gaze entirely unfocused, the mounds on her chest heaved up and down with her each panting breath.

Arthur was panting slightly as well while he admired a rivulet of sweat that trailed down from her neck to the sacred valley of darkness between her barely covered milky breasts.

He really wanted to become that bead of sweat and go on an exploration of that deep valley.

"Arth.. *huff* Arthur..." With another huff, Saeko tried to continue again...

But Arthur stopped her, his hands on her shoulders didn't budge. "We need to discuss it properly... before"

Arthur removed his hands from her shoulders and gently cupped her face as he looked into her eyes. This time there was no mask, no fake confidence, no deceit, no manipulation... nor any grand scheme in his mind.

It was a matter of hearts. And it had to be resolved using that.

"... before we cross the line in the heat of the moment... I don't want you to regret it later, Saeko."

It took a few moments before Saeko's mind calmed down enough to reason again and she nodded in reply. The pleasure of her first-kiss/make-out was just too great and was now ingrained in her mind forever.

'How can I be so brazen...' Saeko realized her unelegant stance — she was still sitting on his lap while her snatch was leaking the proof of her attraction towards him.

She shifted her butt back to the couch and thought about what he had said. "I.. won't regret it." She replied.

"You like me too, right? Arthur?" Saeko asked with a nod, her piercing gaze on his face.

Arthur affirmed his feelings, "Yes."

Saeko smiled with a relieved sigh — So, this Luna wasn't her rival... probably his family or something like that then.

She fell silent for a few moments to collect her thoughts before she finally spoke, "I won't regret it because there's nothing to regret, you are the only man that I can ever love, Arthur..."

She heaved a deep breath, "I know it's too soon, we just met a couple of days ago. I know nothing about you, Arthur. As you said that night. You are not from this world, I am unaware of your ways. I don't know your likes and dislikes... I am unaware of your past. But for incomprehensible reasons, I can't get help but want to stay with you, want to know more about you. In simple words, Arthur, I have fallen for you."

Her sharp eyes were filled with affection. "That's why I won't ever regret it."

Saeko curled up and hugged her knees, embarrassed to say her next words that hadn't even left her mouth yet. Her already flushed face became redder as a rosy hue spread across her cheeks and nose and her heart palpitated.

"So, please make me yours, Arthur, at least for all of the time you can stay in this world."

Her show of submissiveness made Arthur's teenage hormones go haywire.

His mind battled against his heart to not pounce on her to devour her whole body and mark all sorts of places in her body as his.

His raging snake blared, baby-making venom leaking from its mouth, revolting against the infinite wall of cotton - his pajama. To free itself and unite with its warm, squishy and moist home.

Arthur inhaled trying to calm himself down and exhaled with a bit cleared mind.

His face became serious. He had to tell her about it...

A squeaky yet familiar voice rang in his head.

{No, Arthur... It's not a good choice to tell her about Luna now. It's too soon. This pussy that you've caught might escape!!! Dammit, Arthur!! I wanna see you fuck her brains out, right now! Stop this bullshit and rape her already!!!!!!!!!! }

Arthur sighed, filtering the nonsense, he replied to Barnes in his mind.

'Barnes... I know. I know it's a bad choice to tell her this now, that is if I just wanted her body. The reason I'm telling her is simple really, hiding it from her now would mean cheating on her. And I simply don't want to do that.'

'So, if she wants to become one of my lovers, then it has to be her choice! It will be a compromise, sure, but it needs to be her choice.'

It was better to inform her now, than later. Both of them would get less hurt that way.

The boner was still there though. He slouched a bit to hide it. Useless attempt as Saeko had already discovered his rod.

"Really, Saeko..." He exhaled through his nose, "I want to tell you a few things, but don't tell them to anyone..."

He knew he could trust Saeko with his secrets. Her personality was just like that.

He continued, "First... I will be able to come back to this world even after my mission's time limit. Second, I have no qualms about accepting you and making you mine and mine alone... But..."

Arthur sighed, for some reason his hands were trembling.

'To be this afraid of the thought of her rejecting me...' He grimaced.

"... I think you have the right to know this... Someone is waiting for me in my world... In the last moments in my world, she showed unconditional feelings in her heart to me. There is too much she had done for me. And I have to accept those feelings. I will gladly accept her and all her feelings when I get to see her again. I love HER the most in this omniverse, after all."

A soft smile and a look of melancholy formed on his face, as he remembered his moments together with Luna. Slight rage was neatly hidden in his blue eyes but it was towards the devils.

His blue eyes stared at her azure ones, "The reason I have no qualms in accepting you even though I love someone else is because... in my world Harem is a common thing. I'm aware that at present in your world, it is viewed as taboo. If you have problems with it then, you still have a choice, on one hand, is me - An alien who although will love you dearly... but, his love won't be just for you alone... On the other hand, some other guy whose love will be you and you alone, who'll pamper you all day."

Saeko stared at him... her heart pained.

"You can take as much time as you want..." He added.

Silence engulfed the room again.

Last night when she heard Arthur mumble Luna's name in his sleep, she realized it, if her doubts were true then given her feelings, some day or other it'd come to this.

But what she expected was a plain rejection from him... not this option...

This... option... harem... the idea of sharing him... Even though it was less hurting, she was not a fan of it.

"I am going to think about it... We have to leave at noon, right?" She spoke despite her tears choking her throat.

She stood up and walked upstairs.

Arthur gazed at her back... he was already missing that slight extra sway of her hips.

Lewd ain't ending yet. Lewd shall never end! More lewds on the next chap chap too... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And thanks Icy Hot, for becoming my patron!!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Support me and read ahead on pa treon upto 5 advanced chapters! There are more benefits than just advanced chaps there, the total benefits are :

1. Advanced chaps.

2. Choosing your favorite waifu as a harem member.

3. Hiring Omniversal Mercenary for a mission in the world of your choosing, obviously you get to choose harem member too.

4. The power behind your votes will have the power depending on your tier, which is obviously, much higher than the free readers on webnovel, scribbleHub or Royal Road.

https://www.pat reon.com/marveller

(remove the space)

Oh, I now have a ko fi as well! You can sub there too if you wanna read ahead.

Ko-fi Link: Ko-fi.com/marveller

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/T3GN7nqKgS

83