Bagging
1.8k 6 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sitting on an air bridge with her legs dangling down and a cigarette between her lips, Rika Minami, the tanned beauty donned in a black combat suit, puffed out a cloud of smoke as she looked at the night sky, the brilliance of the full moon illuminated her surroundings.

The smoke flew away just as it came out of her lips, carried far away by the cold breeze, the half-opened top of her combat suit fluttered. The pleasant wind also brushed her slightly exposed cleavage.

Since it was her shift to watch the parameters, her sniping partner and friend, Tajima, was currently napping, cozily wrapped in a sleeping bag.

She sighed.

This night... this breeze... and this view would've been the most mesmerizing and peaceful one if it were not for the coarse growls of the undeads.

'These bastards never sleep nor get tired, always trudging and aimlessly searching for living humans.'

These creatures, victims of the killer disease as called by the airport staff, were quite simple really, but the cause of worry was their numbers and their inhumanely tight grasp.

But not every moving dead was the target of her sniper rifle, she was only required to clear the runway. Her day was filled with lying on her stomach and snipping the moving deads, while her night was austere rest as no flights were scheduled at this time.

She lay on her back, legs still hanging from the corner of the aero bridge. A vast sea of stars was just in front of her eyes.

'Shizuka really enjoys star gazing. She would've loved this view, wonder if she's okay...'

Behind her straightforward and seemingly uncaring eyes lay a constant anxiety for the safety of her bestie, Shizuka Marikawa.

'Well, someone as spacy as her doesn't have much of a chance.' She adjusted a strand of her wild violet hair.

She sat up again and picked up a new cigarette after throwing the butt of the previous one.

She brought the flickering flame from the lighter toward the front of the cigarette pressed between her mouth, but then... her eyes widened as her instincts warned her of something.

With a quick motion, she lay flat on the floor and avoided a kick aimed at her head.

She rolled sideways to avoid another stomp. Rika arched her torso and raised her legs in the air, pushing herself off the floor. she landed on her feet.

Rika narrowed her eyes at the person in front of her.

But her aggressor donned in all black didn't even give her the time to fully get her bearings as he threw a straight punch at her gut. Rika somehow redirected it with her wrist in a fluid motion. The strong gust of wind that followed the fist told her how strong the blow was.

'How did he come to this place, I couldn't have relaxed so much so as not to sense his arrival...' Rika mused.

He threw more assaults, each quick, but didn't compromise on the strength.

Rika gritted her teeth, she struggled to match his blows but parried them nonetheless.

Fists met fists, punches countered punches, jabs were dodged and, every chop was thwarted. The quickness and fluidity of his blows surprised Rika as she somehow matched his speed and redirected his strength.

It hadn't even been a minute, and they had exchanged more than three dozen blows.

She gritted her teeth and pushed her limits to the maximum just to dodge or redirect his single attack.

'Who is this person? Why is this person attacking me? And why is this person so strong? Are there more of them...?'

'Huh, where is Tajima.'

In a pause between the exchange of heavy hits, her eyes searched for her teammate. But he was nowhere to be seen, but due to an expected chop on her neck, her violet eyes closed down.

The last thing she saw with her hazy vision were blue eyes staring at her.

...

Arthur sighed, looking at the tanned gorgeous lady in his arms. He had caught her before she could fall.

'Huh, she's quite strong.' He thought before the weight in his arms disappeared into his inventory.

Rika's instincts rivaled a wild cat. And her reflexes were just insane.

'No wonder she was among the best five police officers in this country.'

Now then, all the information he could gain from the few military upper men in this place has been gained. Rika Minami and her sniper partner, Tajima, have been bagged successfully.

A couple of fighter jets remained, and the work on this island would be done.

Arthur took out a sleeping violet-haired girl from his inventory. Her unconscious form was supported by him. He whispered her name in her ears. "Saeko....."

Saeko groggily opened her eyes, "I thought you'll kiss me to wake me up."

"Hm...?" Arthur chuckled lightly and pecked her lips.

Saeko hummed, "But still, even though I feel no change other than the change in surroundings. I don't like the thought of you storing and then taking me out like I'm some pokemon."

Arthur laughed, "Haha, yes, well, it wasn't my favorite part too."

But it was necessary since she didn't know stealth. She was knocked out in his inventory the whole time he did all the work on this island.

Both of them then strode to the location of the jets.

The area where the jets were parked didn't have many undeads to be dealt with, and according to the data he stole, no one guarded the area. More specifically, the people in charge of this area were no longer truly alive, as any attempt to contact the men here had failed.

Nothing much just a couple of fighter jets, a few reconnaissance jets, a few helicopters, and two of the most valuable individuals disappeared from the Tokunosu offshore international airport.

By the break of dawn, Arthur and Saeko had already reached their destination for the day.

A huge uninhabited island.

From afar, the flora and a single flat-top mountain of significant size were visible. The orange sun peeked out from the horizon when the yacht came near the shore, decorating the whole breathtaking view in a fiery effulgence.

Saeko jumped off their yacht, the soft and moist sand cushioned her descent, and slow waves from the sea washed her feet off the sand.

She walked with her hands behind her back and trotted forward for a few meters before turning around and continuing her walk, but backwards.

The yacht disappeared and Arthur walked towards her.

A faint smile made its way to her rosy lips, thinking of all the 'ways' to make the most of the day alone with Arthur on this uninhabited island.

'I know we're here for important work, but I can't help but think that this is just a romantic holiday...' Saeko mused as she intertwined her fingers with his and gazed at his face.

After walking a good distance from the shore, Arthur took out a couple of high-end caravans and a luxurious tent.

Inventory...

Honestly, he couldn't describe how much this single skill lessened his work and made his job easy.

Setting up the tent wasn't a troublesome task, with Saeko's help it was done in just fifteen minutes. The interior was then filled with all sorts of comfort commodities from his inventory.

Sofa, couch, bed, blanket chair, wardrobe, and clothes. Each and every one of these items was among the most luxurious and most comfortable items in at least the whole city. He even took out surfing boards, a couple of jet skis, and a motor cart for Saeko to pass the time while he was busy.

The caravans were going to be used as toilets and bathrooms.

Well, for Saeko, seeing these items was no surprise since Arthur didn't leave any opportunity to load his inventory.

After setting up the cozy and comfortable base, he took Saeko a bit far from their base.

"Do want to see what was that suspicious and gaudy vehicle I was talking about yesterday?" He smiled.

Saeko narrowed her eyes a bit and gave a small smile, "Sure."

He pointed his right arm away from her, still staring into her eyes.

Saeko's eyes widened as she saw the gigantic aircraft just appear out of nowhere a few meters away from his palm.

It was Hydra's bomber aircraft, Valkyrie.

It was quite ironic really as this bomber aircraft was going to help him take down a bomb. A Nuclear bomb.

Valkyrie had a pretty good radar system, but still, it wasn't designed to track missiles traveling at hypersonic speed, its limit was Mach 1, whereas he needed it to be at least Mach 5.

And since Arthur lacked the parts, upgrading it was impossible, but that's where the fighter jets he stole from the airport came into the picture.

These modern Japanese fighter jets were loaded with all the state of art equipment and parts he will be needing to upgrade Valkyrie into something great.

But at present, due to lack of time, he'll only upgrade the radar system and add 'another thing'.

It wasn't that much time taking, but upgrading the autopilot mode and programming for that 'another thing' was going to take quite a bit of time, as he lacked a powerful processing machine.

"Can I see the interior?" Saeko asked, tilting her head. Her hair fell from her shoulders.

"Is that even a question..." Arthur shook his head in exasperation. "Of course, not."

"Shut up and..." Saeko touched his lips, and trailed her finger down to his chest, "Move~" she pushed him out of her way to the entrance of the aircraft.

He sighed, 'Her seductiveness is increasing at each passing second...'

He jogged up to her and flicked her forehead, he just couldn't resist the urge.

Saeko gave the cutest pout ever.

Goal, get 20 likes!

Thanks for reading!

And!!!! Support me and read ahead on pa treon upto 5 advanced chapters! There are more benefits than just advanced chaps there, the total benefits are :

1. Advanced chaps.

2. Choosing your favorite waifu as a harem member.

3. Hiring Omniversal Mercenary for a mission in the world of your choosing, obviously you get to choose harem member too.

4. The power behind your votes will have the power depending on your tier, which is obviously, much higher than the free readers on webnovel, scribbleHub or Royal Road.

https://www.patreon.com/marveller

Oh, I now have a ko fi as well! You can sub there too if you wanna read ahead.

Ko-fi Link: Ko-fi.com/marveller

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/T3GN7nqKgS

78