Unfurl
1.8k 7 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arthur worked relentlessly on Valkyrie, he only took a short break to take some nutrition at noon, and then resumed his labor.

At its top speed, Valkyrie could rival the fastest aircraft in this world, so this would make his job even easier. The radar system was upgraded as well.

'...And...'

He pressed a key on the keyboard and green streams of uncountable texts started flowing on the six monitors at an unreadably fast speed.

'Compile, Compile, Comp-'

"shit!" He sighed.

[ 177013: 215600: Error: Overflow detected ]

Fortunately, the error wasn't anything hard to find. A rigorous clicking sound reverberated in the cockpit of Valkyrie for a few moments before it stopped.

Then after a brief pause, a single click echoed.

"Yes!" Arthur finally sighed in relief.

Writing 230053 lines of code from scratch was hard, no matter who you are. Thankfully, the language wasn't much different from the one he was used to.

Anyway, now this code needed to be integrated and run about 160189 virtual simulations before he could be at least 96% sure that it'd work. At least the manual work was done. Now he could leave the screen for good.

This program was required to run the creation he had been working on.

Arthur stood up from his chair and stretched his back.

He checked the time, it was 3 pm. His work was surely finished quite early. It took his super soldier body just 9.5 hours of constant effort to finish all this work.

He came out of the gigantic aircraft, it was time to get his reward for being a good boy yesterday โ€” A thigh job from Saeko.

He strode towards the base to find Saeko below the shade of a multicolored parasol preparing a barbecue. She was wearing a thin, almost translucent white shirt, only the middle button in her shirt was done, and the rest were open giving him an eyeful of her sweaty cleavage and her black bra... and her fair navel.

Below she was wearing blue denim hot pants that tightly dug into her fuckable thighs.

She looked so... Alluring!

He smiled and went around her, he grabbed her from behind and tightened his grasp around her toned stomach decorated with beads of sweat.

"Thought you'd be training right now," He blew cold air in her ears.

Saeko shuddered with a hum. She raised her chin, "As I told you earlier, these past couple of days have been too hectic, so I'm using today as a break."

"Hmm," He hummed and pressed his crotch on her round, fleshy ass. "By the way, you're forgetting something... Something... very important." His voice gradually lowered till it became a suggestive whisper.

He rubbed his half-erect cock against her soft butt.

Saeko's eyes widened a bit at the realization of the sensation, and her face flushed into a rosy shade. She narrowed her eyes and smirked, she arched her back a bit, pressing her mushy ass harder against the vertical rod contained in Arthur's pants.

'He's big.' She smiled.

"How about we do it at night?" Saeko tilted her head, exposing her pale neck littered with dark red circles from his animalistic sucking and licking.

And like a lustful vampire, he dismissed the locks of hair stuck on her clammy neck and attacked it. As always, being a good fan of her neck, he licked it with quite a fervency and hungrily.

Saeko just continued grilling the meat and vegetables, occasionally moaning and mewling due to the pleasure.

Her breasts heaved up and down, 'At this rate... I will be the one to get addicted...' She exhaled in pleasure, as his hands went up and played with her premium breasts.

Saeko hummed.

He pinched the soft nib on the peak of her breasts and simultaneously nibbled on her bare shoulder causing a jolt of pleasure to run down on Saeko's head.

"Ahn~ Mnnngghh~"

The strength in Saeko's legs disappeared, and she slumped in his arms. He carried Saeko a bit away from the grill to avoid accidentally burning her.

The meat slice sizzled in jealousy above the barbeque grill since Saeko had utterly forgotten about it, lost in the ocean of pleasure from Arthur's lust.

"S-stoph~ mmngh~haah~ Art... huff~ Arthur~" Saeko begged between her wavered breathing due to his continued nibbles on her neck and teasing of her nipples.

"Hmm," He replied and distanced his hands and dick away from her.

For a moment Saeko felt confused and also a bit disappointed, panting and recalling his touch โ€” boys aren't supposed to stop when they were told to stop. Did he not know?

But her disappointed expression twitched into an annoyed one when she turned to look at his smirking face.

He did that intentionally!

Her lips puckered into a cute pout.

She sighed, "Sit down, I'm gonna serve you some meat, you must be hungry."

There was no double meaning implied behind those dirty-sounding words. But Arthur still smirked.

She giggled in slight exasperation, turning her attention back to cooking, ignoring all her arousal, her wet pussy begging for cock, and the mild urge to r@pe him right here.

After a few moments, the sexual tension subsided. Saeko placed two well-garnished plates on the table in front of Arthur and sat on the chair in front of him. "Here, let's enjoy our lunch!"

With a fork, Arthur brought the thin cod meat into his mouth and chewed it. The juicy fish meat melted in his mouth. He had never tasted this fish, and he can't say this won't become his favorite meal.

"Arthur, how about we eat dinner in the midst of the ocean?" Saeko suggested, tucking a piece of fish stabbed by the fork in her mouth.

On any other day, she would've used chopsticks but on a whim or just because she wanted to match Arthur, she was using a fork today.

"Sure," He nodded with a thoughtful look.

She wanted to enjoy a romantic holiday, huh... then he will give her just that!

After their lunch was done, Arthur stood up.

"I'm going to make arrangements... for the dinner." He pecked on her rosy lips.

Saeko, even though she wanted to laze all day, didn't want to make him do all the work, so she caught his arm. "Yeah, let's go..."

"Nope," Arthur shook his head with a smile and took out a lounger from his inventory. "You rest on this till I'm back." He said and walked toward the shore.

Saeko gazed at his back before she smiled and lay on the lounger he gave to her.

Arthur walked to the shore and stared at the ocean... looking at the unpolluted blue ocean in front of him, he smiled.

He took out the white yacht using which they had arrived on this island. Since Saeko wanted to eat in the midst of the ocean, he'll do his best to make it as perfect as he could.

Well, there wasn't much to do anyway, just placing the items from this inventory in a comfortable way would do. Even though Saeko wasn't the one to enjoy over-decorum, he'll still try to decorate the ship in an eye-pleasing way.

He placed a fine set of wooden chairs and a table on the deck, their white color went well with the overall look of the yacht.

He also decorated the deck with colorful lights, and also made a thick boundary of flowers on the floor around the table. He inhaled the pleasant smell.

Was this too much?

Perhaps...

He chuckled on his own.

After setting up the eating place he went to the pool area.

And the pool...

'Fuck...'

It was dyed red.

The struggle between undeads and the previous passengers of this small yacht had marred the water red.

He sighed and dipped his foot in the pool and willed the bloodied water to disappear.

But a new discovery was unfurled.

Unlike solids, the water in the pool didn't disappear entirely upon contact with his foot (body), but its disappearance was gradual as if his foot was a sink.

He willed it to get stored faster and the water obeyed.

'Huh,' He smiled.

When his leg couldn't reach the remaining water, he jumped into the crimson pool.

A whirlpool erupted as the water in the pool disappeared in volumes into his inventory with him at its center.

Standing in a clear dry pool, Arthur smiled.

'If it's stored gradually... Then...'

Arthur jumped out of the pool and went to the edge of the ship and pointed his arm forward and bloodied water flowed out from the space a few inches away from his palm.

He controlled the flow, pressure, and even shape of the flowing stream of crimson liquid.

He didn't feel any recoil even when the flow increased to the extreme.

Arthur's eyes narrowed a soft amused smile on his lips, thinking of the vast applications of this newfound ability.

He launched a baseball in the air after taking it out of his inventory and pointed his right arm toward that projectile.

His arm was steady and breathing, calm, and his eyes were focused. A laser-thin jet of red water split the ball into perfect halves that dived into the blue ocean.

He cracked his neck, with a smile.

He was excited and wanted to explore more about this newfound ability.

'But...'

He needed to do another important task. And so, he began cleaning and decorating the ship with all his might.

Thanks for reading!

This chapter had some disgusting references I suggest you don't check them out.... :)

Anyway, thanks a lot my new sexy patrons, Jadrien Pang and Ken85!!!!!!!!!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Support me and read ahead on pa treon upto 5 advanced chapters! There are more benefits than just advanced chaps there, the total benefits are :

1. Advanced chaps.

2. Choosing your favorite waifu as a harem member.

3. Hiring Omniversal Mercenary for a mission in the world of your choosing, obviously you get to choose harem member too.

4. The power behind your votes will have the power depending on your tier, which is obviously, much higher than the free readers on webnovel, scribbleHub or Royal Road.

https://www.pat reon.com/marveller

(remove the space)

Oh, I now have a ko fi as well! You can sub there too if you wanna read ahead.

Ko-fi Link: Ko-fi.com/marveller

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/T3GN7nqKgS

67