Exotic 18+
2.4k 6 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry for no chapter on Friday, my stupid ass friend broke his arm, so I had to be there in the hospital with him.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

==========

After adorning the yacht, cooking and storing the sizzling food in his inventory, Arthur returned to Saeko.

She was lying on the lounger and enjoying the cool breeze wearing sunglasses under the shade of a parasol.

He walked closer to her and removed her glasses, only to find her taking a peaceful nap. The sun was just a bit above the horizon, its orange hue illuminated her figure to look even more exotic and enchanting.

He lay beside her after scooting her a bit and kissed the rosy lips of the sleeping beauty.

Saeko slowly opened her eyes, feeling the moist sensation on her lips. Realizing it was just Arthur, she smiled and snaked her arms around his neck, and draped her leg on his waist.

"The arrangements are done, my princess. Shall we proceed?" He asked as he separated from her and offered his hand as a support with a smile.

She took his hand and sat up then Arthur took out a sandal from his inventory and helped her wear it.

Saeko wasn't the one to like this princess treatment but today she kinda wanted it and as if he read her mind, he gave her just that.

They both strolled to the shore, hand in hand, just enjoying each other's presence, enjoying the peaceful view of the sunset.

Saeko climbed the stairs of the yacht with Arthur following her from behind and staring at her meaty ass as she walked up.

When Saeko reached the deck, she raised her brows in slight surprise โ€” 'This is a bit excessive.'

The deck in front of the pilothouse was where two white chairs and a small table with a white cloth and a vase were kept, surrounded by a thick boundary of rose and lavender.

The metallic support on the bow of the foredeck was decorated with pale yellow lights. Red and white balloons and white theatrical fog filled all the empty space on the deck. And finally, calm instrumental music built a nice mood.

Everything looked well romantic and beautiful... but...also a bit... Bizzare? These combinations... didn't sit well with each other...

'And what's up with that flower decoration? Is that a tradition in his world?' She wondered but didn't say anything, well, he did all he could... So...

Saeko giggled.

Arthur walked into the pilothouse and steered the ship to the midst of the ocean, fortunately, the weather today was good and the waves were calm. After a while, the sun completely disappeared, and after the yacht was at a good distance from the island, he put the ship on autopilot and stepped out of the pilothouse.

He looked at Saeko who was in the gallery just outside the door, gazing at the mesmerizing view. He hugged her from behind and joined her in admiring the scenery.

Calm waves lapped against the board of the floating small yacht decorated with various luminous lights in the grand expanse of the blue ocean under the sheet of night sky littered with countless flickering stars,

'The view really is mesmerizing.' Arthur thought as he stared at Saeko.

He wished he read some Chinese novels to accurately describe her beauty with words alone...

After a while, they ambled to the dinner table at the front deck.

"Is my getup, okay, for this kind of dinner? It seems like you were going for a more formal theme for dinner?" Saeko asked her gaze eyeing and admiring his efforts.

"It's okay, I just decorated it however I felt like. If it came out the way you're saying it did and if you want to immerse into that theme then... you can check out the bedroom, there are all types of dresses and makeup solely for your use."

Saeko hummed, before shrugging and sitting on the chair. "If you're fine in this, then there's no need to waste time in changing... let's eat and... I also have to fulfill my promise."

She was still in her white beach shirt and denim hot pants. She smiled, seeing him check her body out, a speck of rosy dust spread across her cheeks, "What are we eating, by the way?"

He strode toward the chair and after sitting down, he swept his hand above the table, and as if by magic, the steaming dinner appeared on the table.

Saeko laughed, "I'm already impressed, you know..."

He chuckled as well. "Never enough."

The dinner consisted of Italian pork meatballs, chicken fajita, mushroom with cheesy polenta, and finally lobster scampi.

As Arthur had experience in cooking, making these exotic dishes was no big deal for him. He just had to look at the recipe once to make all these items perfectly.

Oh, the premium wine that he read would go well with these items was replaced by a flavored nonalcoholic wine on Saeko's ultimatum.

And after dinner, choco lava cake and Raspberry Brie Pizza with Rosemary and Pecans were served for dessert.

Well, the quantity was obviously more than what a couple of normal people could eat so anything that Saeko couldn't finish was devoured by Arthur.

After the dinner was done, they strolled around the ship for a while, admiring the beautiful view of the night in the ocean for a bit more before Arthur grabbed Saeko's hand and pulled her into the bedroom.

And the bedroom was a whole other exotic affair.

Dim candle lights barely illuminated the room. Candles and rose petals decorated the walls and floors respectively. Wine, chocolates, and flower bouquets were classily placed on the round ebony table.

"It feels like we're on honeymoon!" A soft giggle escaped from her mouth as she admired the room, her eyes squinted as she spotted something weird yet not out of place thing.

"Condoms...?"

She picked one packet and tore it with her teeth, she tucked the 'rubber' between her lips and pulled it out from its pack. "Um~ Chocolate!"

"Didn't I promise you just a thigh job? Or did you plan to force me into doing all sorts of things~" She smirked as she removed her thin shirt and walked towards him with an extra swagger, the condom was still between her lips. Her boobs jiggled as if wanting to escape her captivating black bra with her each step, and her eyes had a seductive glint.

Arthur didn't reply, he just let the cat come close to him on her own.

Saeko halted when her breast mushed against his chest, she wasn't much shorter than him, so she only had to lift her foot slightly to catch his lips.

Still kissing his lips, Saeko snaked her slender arms around his neck... or at least that's what she intended to but Arthur grabbed her wrists and forcefully raised them above her head and locked her wrists with violet-colored velvet handcuffs.

Oh, the playtime was over, now...

Saeko separated her lips from the kiss as her eyes widened, a surprised yet knowing smile on her lips, "W-wha? Hey-ump!"

She wanted to say something, but her sensual lips were sealed by Arthur's.

She closed her eyes and reciprocated the kiss. She was starting to feel the thrill as her breath quickened and her breasts heaved up and down, her mind imagining all sorts of dirty things.

Saeko lowered her hands on his shoulders so that his head was between her locked arms, while Arthur tightly grabbed her meaty ass. He kneaded the soft flesh of her wide ass, moulding it however he desired till he was satisfied and then, he picked her up, firmly holding her butt.

Saeko instinctively locked her legs above his waist as he walked to the bed and threw her on it.

"Kya~!"

A cute yelp escaped Saeko's mouth as she plopped on the fluffy bed.

Looking at her sprawled figure and submissive expressions while she put her arms above her head, giving him the full view of her hairless clammy armpits, Arthur exhaled and tilted his head as he pulled her denim shorts, along with her panties.

"Hey~ no..." Saeko's eyes became glazy and blood rushed to her face and ears forming a crimson blush.

Strands of disheveled wet hair were stuck on her lips and flushed cheeks.

Due to the cold weather, small puffs of vapor escaped her lips with her hot breaths.

Arthur spread her legs and dived his head between her heavenly thighs. He stared at her sopping wet pussy for a bit, his breaths grazing her pussy.

"Arthur~" Saeko hummed and tried to close her legs but ended up locking his head and pushing it deeper towards her pussy.

He sniffed the arousing smell of her drenched cunt and gave her pussy a slow vertical lick.

The small impulse of pleasure made her senses go haywire.

"Ahn~no mmm~" Saeko clenched her teeth.

He again took a deep sniff of her dripping pussy and began slurping and licking all the juices leaking from her cunt, as if he was a bee, sucking up all the nectar from the untouched flower she was.

Her toes curled up and her fingers clenched the bedsheet, feeling unsurmountable pleasure from his licking "Hey~ sto- ahn~nouhht dere~~"

He teased her pussy a bit more with his tongue before his lips moved up to her sweaty navel. Seeing the sexy slim waist and her midriff, his tongue slithered out and licked up her stomach and circled around her cute belly button.

"Hah~" Arthur sighed, he didn't move up further and pulled out his rock-hard penis from his pants. He then removed his pants and boxer.

Saeko's unfocused gaze took an eyeful of his chiseled body, her gaze lowered and widened when she saw his size and girth.

It was big!

But it aroused her even more, she lifted her hips wanting him to quench her fire.

Her snatch was in direct contact with his cock, and with rhythmic vertical motion, she rubbed her pussy on his dick, wanting that meat rod inside her, "Art~Arthur, please!"

She begged.

But Arthur leaned over to her ear and whispered, "Yes, yes, I know. Don't worry, Saeko, I won't do anything more than what you told me. As just you had said โ€” I will enjoy you inch... by... inch... day by day!"

'Ah, fuck...!' Saeko cursed in her mind.

===================

Thanks for reading!

Lewd shall continue!!

Anyway, Merry Christmas!!!

And, thanks you Star Lord, for becoming my patron!!!!!!!!!!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Support me and read ahead on pa treon upto 5 advanced chapters! There are more benefits than just advanced chaps there, the total benefits are :

1. Advanced chaps.

2. Choosing your favorite waifu as a harem member.

3. Hiring Omniversal Mercenary for a mission in the world of your choosing, obviously you get to choose harem member too.

4. The power behind your votes will have the power depending on your tier, which is obviously, much higher than the free readers on webnovel, scribbleHub or Royal Road.

https://www.pat reon.com/marveller

(remove the space)

Oh, I now have a ko fi as well! You can sub there too if you wanna read ahead.

Ko-fi Link: Ko-fi.com/marveller

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/T3GN7nqKgS

64