Getting Played 18+
2.5k 8 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While making the plan to get Arthur addicted to herself, Saeko made three big mistakes.

First: She didn't account for her own lust.

Second: She didn't account for her inexperience in sexual stuff.

And third: She underestimated Arthur a bit too much.

And right now, she was seeing the result of her mistakes. He was playing with her and she could do nothing but let him do whatever he wanted. She never knew that shit could go this south for her with just his few licks and a bit of teasing.

Well, she has yet to realize that extreme pervertedness was also one of her secret flaws, her dirty thoughts made her body more bothered and sensitive as if she was on an aphrodisiac.

And now..."Don't worry, Saeko, I won't do anything more than what you told me. I'll do as you had said — I will enjoy you inch... by... inch... day by day!"

Now.... when he whispered his intentions in her ears to play her own game on herself, she instantly regretted playing convoluted strategies on him.

He tore her top, leaving her bra to be the only piece of clothing on her alluring form.

She sighed in defeat, her pussy weeping in frustration. She rubbed her thighs together in order to stimulate her clit, but it only increased her misery.

"Arth—" Saeko's lips were sealed again by his lips in a gentle wet embrace.

She mewled in his mouth as his tongue danced around inside her mouth doing whatever he desired with her taste organ and sucking in all her raspberry-flavored saliva.

He clutched her bottom lips and stretched it a bit as he raised his head slightly. After slurping all her saliva he freed her lip and it went back with a plopping sound.

Saeko's chest heaved up and down, anticipating his next actions.

Arthur went down again, he spread her rubbing thighs apart, and once again after blowing cold air on her pussy, sending shivers of pleasure down her spine, he gave a big lick to the pink sensitive flesh around her untouched vagina but then he turned his head sideways, licking and sucking her inner thighs.

His arms caressed her waist and stomach as he switched between licking her thighs and eating her pussy, goosebumps arose in the wake of his touch on Saeko's milky white abdomen.

Saeko whined, she brought her cuffed hands to his head and pushed him deeper into her pussy, her thighs tightly crushing his head.

Her arousal was getting out of control because of his teasing!

He finally inserted his tongue into her vagina.

"Ahn~mmm~!!!"

Saeko's eyes rolled up to her skull, she hummed and bit her bottom lip, suppressing her moans, but he brought his thumb and flicked her clit.

"Ummhhh~ oohh!!!"

Her tongue lolled out as a smile made its way to her lips! Her efforts to suppress her moans were in vain as she made an ahegao face.

Was her body always this sensitive?

"Fuckhhh~"

She arched her back, nearing her climax with just that, but the bastard withdrew his tongue and began savoring her thighs again!

Ah, yes, it was her idea to make him savor her whole body! And he was doing the best job but it was torturous for her!

Her eyes became watery and rivulets of sweat streamed down her neck and boobs, she draped one leg over his neck but the other couldn't move as it was under Arthur's strong grasp.

With his right thumb, he teased and played with her clit, his other hand clenched and molded her soft ass cheeks. While his tongue explored all of her thighs.

Red marks of love will surely appear on her thighs too when she wakes up tomorrow.

It was satisfying, was an understatement.

The way he enjoyed her body, biting and licking the soft flesh of her smooth thighs and eating out her delicious vagina, and the way Saeko's sensual moans reached his ears. It seemed like both were experiencing something extremely exciting and pleasurable for the first time in their whole life.

Arthur stood up on his knees and turned her over. Saeko obediently complied and raised her butt for him to do whatever he wished with it.

Saeko shuddered and hummed as he caressed her ass before slapping her butt cheek, the wave from his impact traveled from her meaty ass to her thighs.

He caressed her ass again and squeezed the flesh and slapped the same spot again... and once more.

"Hnn~" Saeko hissed in pleasure, her eyes widened in the realization of the cause of her pleasure. Another slap and she forgot about it and just enjoyed it.

"Ahhh!!~~~"

Her pussy was dripping juices as if a leaking tub.

Arthur couldn't hold back longer, he held his thick, precum-leaking hard cock in his hand, and placed it just below her wet pussy, between her wet and plump thighs.

There was no need for any lube, her pussy juices and his saliva had drenched her thighs and vagina enough already.

Saeko's eyes lightened up feeling his raging hot rod between her thighs and brushing against her cunt.

He hugged her from behind and raised her torso. There was practically no space between their bodies as Saeko surrendered her whole self to him, only wanting one thing in return — him to quench the fire in her core!

He joined his pelvis with her round ass, her well-meaty thighs swallowed his cock and provided it with their warm moist embrace. His one hand massaged her boobs from her under her bra, her nipples were already erect, while the other tightly hugged her belly, he moved his hips back and forth, slamming his pelvis on her butt, her fleshy ass and soft boobs jiggled, and Arthur experienced pleasure like none other.

He vigorously pumped his dick in and out of the small gap between her thighs.

In and out, in and out!

Slapk! Shlap! Pak! Shlap!

The sound of wet flesh clapping fell on his ears, it was strangely pleasing.

Arthur grunted, her thighs and dripping pussy were burning in heat, and the pleasure his dick experienced while squeezed between them was something words could never express.

Slapk! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Shlap! Pak! Shlap! Slapk! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Shlap! Pak! Shlap!Slapk! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Shlap! Pak! Shlap! Slapk!

'Her thighs feel so good!' Arthur felt like cumming in just a few pumps, he understood that it was partly because of his inexperience and partly because Saeko's body was made to just get lewded by him!

Meanwhile, Saeko's state wasn't much better, Arthur's veiny cock rigorously brushed against her pussy and stimulated her heat. Her mind was in chaos — one part wanted orgasm just this instant, while the other wanted to last a bit longer than Arthur.

She clenched his arms on her belly for support. Her whole body was up only because of him as she had lost the strength in her legs and core long ago.

His arm that was hugging her slim belly crawled up to her collar bone and after caressing her chest with his hands, Arthur gently grabbed her sweet sweaty cheeks.

He turned Saeko's face to the side and as if knowing his intention, Saeko's tongue automatically lolled out from her humming mouth.

Slapk! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Shlap! Pak! Shlap! Slapk! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Shlap!

His vigorous thrusts only hastened with each passing second.

Both of them engaged in a wet sloppy kiss, as he moved his hips in and out with his cock between her thighs. He sometimes licked her cheeks and jaw, and occasionally rubbed her pussy with his palm and then it went back to her squeezable boobs.

"Arthur~ I feel .... hmmm I'm gon~...na cummhhhh~" Saeko managed to mumble between their kiss.

Arthur hastened his already rigorous pumping, his left hand grabbed her neck so that she won't drop on the bed, he removed his right hand from her tits and put it on her pussy, rubbing the naughty bud on her dripping cunt.

Saeko's body trembled due to his touch and due to the sensation of something familiar building up in her abdomen.

Arthur grunted, he was at his limit too. He quickened the rubbing of her clit and pussy along with the pace of his pumping.

Shlick! slick! shlick!

His dick brushed against her spasming pussy, their arousal was at its limit, and his rod twitched between her warm and wet thighs.

Slapk! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Shlap! Pak! Shlap! Slapk! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Shlap! Pak! Shlap!Slapk! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Shlap! Pak! Shlap! Slapk! Slapk! Pak! Pak! Shlap!Slapk! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Shlap! Pak! Shlap! Slapk! Slapk! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Shlap! Pak! Shlap! Slapk! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Shlap! Pak! Shlap!Slapk! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Shlap! Pak! Shlap! Slapk!

Arthur grunted as ropes upon ropes of white liquid expulsed out of his twitching cock tightly hugged between Saeko's thighs.

"AAaaaaAAAnnnhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Saeko moaned and spasmed as well as he finally let her experience the pleasure of orgasm.

Saeko slumped on the bed as Arthur''s hold on her disappeared, panting and quivering in pleasure.

Arthur then laid himself over Saeko. Breathing warm air in her ears.

Saeko smiled, liking the feeling of his whole weight pressed upon her back.

"Did you... hah... liked my thighsh.." She asked still panting.

"Yeah... hah, they're the best!" He stated the obvious.

After a few minutes of sweet talks, the pleasant sound of their breaths filled the room.

They fell asleep.

.

.

.

Arthur woke up after a couple of hours.

'The bed's a bit smelly...'

They had slept on the bed smeared with their liquids, well, at that moment, it didn't bother them much, so they slept without even caring to clean the bed.

He smiled looking at Saeko who was hugging him while sleeping.

Arthur gently stroked her head and took out a small flat device from his inventory, it looked like a smartphone, and on its glowing screen, three words were displayed.

[ Simulations executed successfully! ]

Thanks for reading!

Support me and read ahead on pa treon upto 5 advanced chapters! There are more benefits than just advanced chaps there, the total benefits are :

1. Advanced chaps.

2. Choosing your favorite waifu as a harem member.

3. Hiring Omniversal Mercenary for a mission in the world of your choosing, obviously you get to choose harem member too.

4. The power behind your votes will have the power depending on your tier, which is obviously, much higher than the free readers on webnovel, scribbleHub or Royal Road.

https://www.pat reon.com/marveller

(remove the space)

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/T3GN7nqKgS

70