Hail Hydra
1.4k 3 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Patching up the first Hydra soldier was easy enough, and it really boosted Shizuka's and Saeko's confidence.

The same day they performed three more surgeries on three more Hydra soldiers.

Arthur had asked Shizuka to give the soldiers a small dose of sedation after they were mended up, telling her that the soldiers would be too distraught and confused, they might cause accidents as from their point of view they were fighting on a battlefield a moment ago.

She agreed as under no circumstance she wanted to deal with frenzied soldiers for no reason.

Arthur also wasn't free all day, he was experimenting and studying the biology of the three undeads he caught.

He just prays that his fear won't come true. That these undeads won't evolve into something...more monstrous.

The manga and anime didn't explore even more than two weeks after the outbreak. If there was a chance that these undeads could evolve as they did in his original world then this world was doomed... no place on this planet would be safe any longer.

No amount of security measures would ever protect his future shelter...

Anyway, by nighttime, Saeko and Shizuka had successfully operated on total four hydra soldiers and Arthur had dutifully stored them in his inventory.

After a nice dinner which was accompanied by some small chat, they went out on a small walk to the shore.

"This sea looks so nice!" Shizuka purred as her feet dug into the moist sand of the shore. She looked at Saeko holding Arthur's hand and pouted a bit before she grabbed his other hand.

It was just a casual hand-hold no hidden meaning behind it, that's what Shizuka thought as she grabbed his hand... Ah, she didn't know yet that Arthur and Saeko were dating now.

Well, they are not announcing that fact to every other person they meet, but also aren't making extra any effort to hide it. Well, at least they weren't doing P.A.D. That stuff was mostly when they were alone.

It was the time of the night, a half-moon should be above these dark clouds. The sky was like this since yesterday afternoon, dark and gloomy, rumbling ever so rarely.

A gentle wave washed over her feet and cleaned all the sand away, she smiled and dug her feet deeper.

"Yeah," Arthur replied as he firmed his grip on Shizuka's hand with his left and Saeko's hand with his right hand.

Saeko was just emitting a small gracious smile, looking at the dark horizon, just pleased about this whole view and the warmth of her lover's hands.

"The breeze feels good too... " Saeko pressed her chest against Arthur's arm.

Fortunately or unfortunately, Shizuka didn't see it or maybe she'd have done so too thinking devil knows what!

Suddenly the lightning struck the ocean and thunder echoed throughout the sky. The weather was becoming dangerously loud.

"Let's head back, it's not very safe out here with this weather," Saeko spoke as she turned around and calmly stepped toward the base, removing her hand from Arthur's grasp as she did so.

Arthur hummed and followed her with Shizuka still holding his left hand.

"Aw~ but I wanted to walk a bit more," Shizuka said as she rolled her shoulder and massaged her back with her free arm. "Ugh, Arthur you made me work too much today, my back's killing me now!"

Arthur laughed slightly at Shizuka's remark as he grabbed Saeko's hand once again, "There is a full-body massage chair in the tent, you should use it, Shizuka. It works wonders."

"Huh, is that so... but I wanted a massage from you~" Shizuka whined.

Arthur coughed a bit surprised by her demand.

"He'll be giving a body massage to me today, Marikawa-Sensei." Saeko gave a small seductive smile to Arthur.

Arthur snorted.

The blonde pouted her lips and hugged Arthur's arm. And his arm kept sinking deeper and deeper into her chest as if there was no end to the cow tits of the airhead woman.

'So I got to feel her boobs after all.'

"Fine then, he'll give me a massage tomorrow!" Shizuka said.

"Ah, I have to massage her tomorrow as well," Arthur replied with a rueful smile.

"I don't know! If you won't do it tomorrow then I'll also won't be curing your friends!" Shizuka huffed.

"Huh, so you'll be abandoning your patients now? How cold, Shizuka." The black-haired boy shook his head in disappointment.

Shizuka stopped her steps and pouted more fiercely her full luscious lips.

'God this woman is so cute when she pouts like that!' Arthur and Saeko laughed, thinking similarly.

At this point he was just teasing her, he will give her what she wants. As just what kind of straight man would deny the opportunity to get a good feel of the busty nurse's body when she herself was presenting that said opportunity...? But, he'll have to wait for it as he needs to make sure that his girlfriend is okay with it.

If he had to give time to another girl in his harem then of course he wouldn't have to think twice for it. But Shizuka wasn't in his harem... yet.

.

.

.

Tobias Weber was an ordinary Hydra soldier, who enrolled in the military for money and was then transferred to the Hydra Unit.

There he gradually came to greatly revere the organization, its ideologies, its leader, and its goals were just proper and great after all. He had long forgotten his original goal of money and pledged to serve this great organization with all his heart.

Unaware of the fact that he was neatly brainwashed into thinking so. Brainwashed into worshipping Hydra and it's leader while serving its purpose even with the cost of his life. Brainwashed to the point of suicidal devotion.

But on the day when he, like every other soldier, as told by the supreme leader of the Hydra, Johann Schmidt, believed that victory shall be theirs... those damn Americans had to butt in with their flag-wearing clown of theirs.

He took a bullet shot and thought that he died in action... but...

Where is this place...

These dark thundering clouds...

"Is this hell?" Tobias wondered out loud, in german as he looked at the sky above, lying flat on the ground.

"No, it's not comrade, perhaps somewhere similar, but not hell..." A serene voice fell on his ears, and his eyes widened, he quickly sat up to find a man with black hair standing a bit far away and staring right into his eyes with his blue intimidating eyes.

"Comrade? I don't even know who you are! Urgh!" Tobias winced as he felt a great stinging pain in his right upper arm.

His peripheral saw three other soldiers lying beside him... they were all passed out.

"No need to get hyper, Tobias." Arthur calmed the german Hydra soldier, "I'll explain everything once Bernard, Carlin, and Matteo wake up... but do know that I'm not an enemy."

Tobias nodded, reluctantly. He could do nothing without his weapons and injured arm anyway... but this bandage... did this boy heal him? Tobias wondered.

A few moments later the other three also woke up, and then the black-haired boy finally began his explanation.

"I have bad news, men. Our great leader... the face of Hydra, Johann Schmidt is no more with us. Those damned Americans killed him. We failed! But... I don't know how or why. Was it the will of our leader? Or was it the fate of Hydra...? We have crossed the boundaries of worlds and reached this strange planet."

"Strange planet? This is not earth?" Tobias muttered in bewilderment.

"It may look just like that, its people are just like us but this world is far ahead than in which we lived in... but that's not too strange... it's those horrid monsters that infest this planet that made me doubt that we're not in OUR Earth anymore..."

Tobias pursed his lips and the other three furrowed their brows but listened with attention...

"Johann Schmidt was a visionary. He founded Hydra, he gave us new lives! More than that he gave us purpose! He was the most capable and worthy leader Hydra could ever hope for and we shall always remember him! But this is no time to mourn, soldiers! A fine leader such as him, who oversaw past, present, and even future, foresaw even his death! He knew it had to be done, that's why he produced an heir. A successor to his legacy. To finish the task that he couldn't!"

He paused and took in a deep breath, bracing himself for yet another round of cringe inducing speech.

"Cut off one head, two more shall take its place!" He shouted at them with resolution.

"My name is Arthur! Johann Schmidt raised me to take his place when was gone, to be his successor. The baton that has been passed to me, I will carry it and take it to the peak. I will lead Hydra to new heights! With this gift that 'HE' has bestowed upon us, we shall conquer the whole world!!!" The Tesseract, glowing with all its glory, appeared on Arthur's gloved palm. He raised it above his head.

The four soldiers gasped at the cube's blinding light.

They have heard about this blue cube. It was said to contain imaginable power. That it has the power to change the world. That it contains the Power of Gods.

The lightning! The rumbling sky. The mighty glow of the godly cube in the hands of this man.

All four soldiers could feel goosebumps rising up in their whole bodies. They could feel their heart thump in reverence.

They... They were witnessing the birth of the new Hydra leader!

Their new god!

"Hail... HYDRAAAA!!!" Arthur screamed at the top of his lungs.

""""Hail Hydra""""" The soldiers joined!

""""Hail Hydra""""" """"Hail Hydra"""""

""""Hail Hydra"""""  """"Hail Hydra""""" """"Hail Hydra"""""

""""Hail Hydra"""""  """"Hail Hydra""""" """"Hail Hydra"""""

These chants... these chants were announcing the birth of the greatest army of the whole omniverse!

Thanks for reading!

Support me and read ahead on pa treon upto 5 advanced chapters! There are more benefits than just advanced chaps there, the total benefits are :

1. Advanced chaps.

2. Choosing your favorite waifu as a harem member.

3. Hiring Omniversal Mercenary for a mission in the world of your choosing, obviously you get to choose harem member too.

4. The power behind your votes will have the power depending on your tier, which is obviously, much higher than the free readers on webnovel, scribbleHub or Royal Road.

https://www.pat reon.com/marveller

(remove the space)

Oh, I now have a ko fi as well! You can sub there too if you wanna read ahead.

Ko-fi Link: Ko-fi.com/marveller

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/T3GN7nqKgS

56